View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-12-05
View user profile

Old stick figure animation forums?

on 12/7/2016, 8:15 pm
I remember being apart of a forum a while ago where there was a huge community for stick figure animation, is that still around? (Not the pivot/stykz ones, legit flash stick figure fighting animation)

Cheers.

--- don't know if it's still old but I remember it from like 3-4 years back? Used to be a pretty swell place.
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7584
Registration date : 2010-09-08
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Re: Old stick figure animation forums?

on 12/8/2016, 2:11 pm
It'd be helpful if you remembered the name. I only know of 3 stick sites.
the first was stickdeath.com I haven't been there since I was a kid so i don't know if its still running. but pretty much every animation or game was a fight/shootout

the next one I know of is stickpage.com pretty sure they're still up.

and finally there's hyunsdojo.com though it has other animations I believe it started as mostly sticks. anyways its a good place. plus they do one minute melee

My upcoming projects

Captain Falcon vs Bang Shishigami: 4%      Vergil vs Sephiroth: 60%      

Killer Instinct Origins: TJ Combo:10%        Dragonclaw vs Evil Ryu Remake: 10%

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-12-05
View user profile

Re: Old stick figure animation forums?

on 12/8/2016, 4:01 pm
@5h0ck wrote:It'd be helpful if you remembered the name. I only know of 3 stick sites.
the first was stickdeath.com I haven't been there since I was a kid so i don't know if its still running. but pretty much every animation or game was a fight/shootout

the next one I know of is stickpage.com pretty sure they're still up.

and finally there's hyunsdojo.com though it has other animations I believe it started as mostly sticks. anyways its a good place. plus they do one minute melee
 Aight well I still don't really know that much cause I wasn't realy able to find what I used to be on - just wanted to see if any of my animations were up but no luck (used to animate this albeit pretty bad).
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum