View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Sonic vs Goku

on 3/6/2016, 2:08 pm
I made this thingy about Sonic vs Goku, It's gonna be finished so get hyped Dance http://www.fastswf.com/-sV3XJo
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Sonic vs Goku

on 3/6/2016, 6:07 pm
Very nice! Glad to see someone else doing a goku vs sonic.

I'd say it's a little loud, but that's just me. Keep it up! Also, this is in the wrong section, you want WIP, which means Work in Progress. That is if you are still working on it.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Administrator
Administrator

on 3/6/2016, 6:20 pm
Yeah this is looking pretty good. but yeah it's kinda hard to follow. I think it's cuz you're doing something strange with the camera and having it trail behind the action or something. I can't really tell lol but I do think it's the camera so you might wanna change it so that the camera is always focused and up to speed on the major interactions between the characters.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/6/2016, 7:34 pm
''SXR'' Thanks and oh..... I didn't find that section... Sorry Mother of god
''RFP'' Thanks man and i had to edit some of the camera thingys and i screwed up on it.. That why it looks like that, i can't seriously find a way to fix it cause there is a way but it will look like a stopping camera that doesn't move with the character.

UPCOMING PROJECTS

Goku vs Sonic ''Round 1''
|
| Noll vs Aege
|
Mes vs Zemian |
|
|
|
NEED ANIMATOR TO ANIMATE SOME OF THIS AS IN JOINT
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/8/2016, 4:05 pm
Oh no.... My flash file is having some problems.... IT BETTER NOT CORRUPT...

UPCOMING PROJECTS

|
| Noll vs Aege
|
Mes vs Zemian |
|
|
|
Administrator
Administrator

on 3/8/2016, 4:28 pm
Make a back up. Seriously. Your file could corrupt at any time.
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 3/9/2016, 5:05 pm
and after you make said back up, quickly tell us what the issue is, hopefully we may know the fix!

My upcoming projects

Captain Falcon vs Bang Shishigami: 4%      Vergil vs Sephiroth: 60%      

Killer Instinct Origins: TJ Combo:10%        Dragonclaw vs Evil Ryu Remake: 10%

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/22/2016, 4:07 pm
Well...The issue is... Sometimes i make a frame blank... But it appears as a ''used frame''. Also.. When i put some sound, it doesn't sound when i play it, but when i do it in preview it's all good.. Third problem is that when i ctrl + z it lags like.... ALOT, and also when i add something in the library ''Sprites, Sounds etc.'' it lags.... The thing is i don't know how to make a backup..

But i think it's my computer cuz it's a toaster for now... Anyway, i need help on the animation.. As in i don't feel i can animate this all alone.. So, i think i need some spritas members to help on this animation...

UPCOMING PROJECTS

|
| Noll vs Aege
|
Mes vs Zemian |
|
|
|
Administrator
Administrator

on 3/22/2016, 5:19 pm
Yeah I have no idea the blank frame thing, but yeah the rest just sounds like it's a problem with your computer running Flash?

What version of Flash are you using? If you're using a recent version it might help to go back and use an older version like Flash 8 or Flash CS3 as those are cheaper on computer resources.

Also, we cannot really directly assist you with animations. I mean we can but I would like to encourage our users here not to do that unless that project is a collaboration between you and the other members. The reason being is because some of the best growth you will have as a sprite animator is going and animating and learning things on your own and figuring out your own style.

We can give you tips and points though so if you have questions, ask away!

Lastly, do not double post because it is against the rules. A double post is when you post in a thread then make another post in that thread in less than a day. Thanks!
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 3/22/2016, 6:46 pm
a backup is easy to make, just take the fla file and upload it somewhere you can download it from later, just make sure you pick a website that will actually keep the file, as some places will auto delete it if no one downloads it after a certain amount of time has passed.(I usually use Newgrounds dump for my back ups)

another way you can make a back up is to use an external storage device and add a copy of the file to it.

as for your lag, if its starting to lag from importing files, that's usually a sign that the fla's file size is getting big(like its over 120 MB) the fla's size itself has nothing to do with what you've already put on the timeline but rather its size comes from the library. its basically a sum total of all the files you've imported already. so long as you don't press any buttons and let the import finish no matter how long it may take flash should continue to work properly, pressing something before it finishes will most likely cause it to crash so just be patient.

now you also said it lags when you paste. well where are you pasting from? if your pasting an object that's already in flash(for example pasting keyframes or movie clips) and its lagging then chances are its your computer. however if your pasting from another program then flash has to add whatever you pasted to the library(basically the same as what I said about importing)

so yea, now you should be able to tell if its your cpu or flash

My upcoming projects

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
Administrator
Administrator

on 3/24/2016, 11:08 pm
Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:Yeah this is looking pretty good. but yeah it's kinda hard to follow. I think it's cuz you're doing something strange with the camera and having it trail behind the action or something. I can't really tell lol but I do think it's the camera so you might wanna change it so that the camera is always focused and up to speed on the major interactions between the characters.
I actually liked this effect. Not completely sure if it is what he was going for though. By keeping it off track, it gives the illusion that the fight is high-intense, fast, and hard to keep up with. I'm picturing this with a proper background, and stuff, but I feel that this could look way better with a nice looking background, to help set the environment, and help illustrate what I mean.

But as for your animation itself, it looks pretty smooth. It is a bit difficult for me to track the movements, but this can play in your favor, if you can add some more work and manipulate the camera to your needs. Going in and out of this off-camera work seems like it could come out well. I'm picturing it now!

[The Return]
Administrator
Administrator

on 3/24/2016, 11:53 pm
Patt wrote:I actually liked this effect. Not completely sure if it is what he was going for though. By keeping it off track, it gives the illusion that the fight is high-intense, fast, and hard to keep up with. I'm picturing this with a proper background, and stuff, but I feel that this could look way better with a nice looking background, to help set the environment, and help illustrate what I mean.

But as for your animation itself, it looks pretty smooth. It is a bit difficult for me to track the movements, but this can play in your favor, if you can add some more work and manipulate the camera to your needs. Going in and out of this off-camera work seems like it could come out well. I'm picturing it now!

That is a pretty good point actually. Given enough time and effort the off-focusedness of the camera could definitely make this animation a lot better. I feel, though, that would be something that would only be happening for part of the animation. With this one it felt like it was hard to follow for the majority of the animation. Regardless, I still really enjoyed the animation a lot.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/30/2016, 5:24 pm
Woah thanks guys... But this ain't even what i can do.. It's basically quarter of what i can do I came

UPCOMING PROJECTS

|
| Noll vs Aege
|
Mes vs Zemian |
|
|
|
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/30/2016, 5:38 pm
Menas wrote:It's basically quarter of what i can do

well stop giving us quarters and start giving us dollars seriously give us some dollars we broke

My upcoming projects

Administrator
Administrator

on 3/31/2016, 7:24 am
Menas wrote:Woah thanks guys... But this ain't even what i can do.. It's basically quarter of what i can do 

Well allright, let's see what ya can actually do
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/2/2016, 5:21 pm
Oh yes i will.. I Ultra Came

UPCOMING PROJECTS

|
| Noll vs Aege
|
Mes vs Zemian |
|
|
|
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-6oEH3ZD5CFNtHm5hyvEcg

on 4/3/2016, 11:26 am
wow this looks like its going to be awesome cant wait to see the full thing!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum