Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Successor X Predecessor W.I.P

on 2/21/2016, 12:20 pm
Most recent animation ive been working on Zero Vs Giro A.K.A Model Z Take a look and tell me what you think...http://shendytan.deviantart.com/art/Successor-X-Predecessor-582516931
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Successor X Predecessor W.I.P

on 2/21/2016, 2:20 pm
That was pretty good! Always like seeing good Megaman animarions haha

I can also tell you're quite the fan of xKAreloadedx and have studied his animations pretty heavily. You may wanna try and adopt more of your own style (at least try not to copy the same exact background and foreground).

Ignoring that though, this is def a great animation. Definitely loving how the fighting is turning out so far. Keep at it man
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/MaskedMetaKnight4https://twitter.com/@_MMK4https://www.facebook.com/MaskedMetaKnighthttp://www.twitch.tv/MaskedMetaKnight4

Re: Successor X Predecessor W.I.P

on 2/21/2016, 10:07 pm
Wow, that was great!





Shuttle Loop Specialist.  <(-'.'-)>
COME BACK WHEN YOU CAN PUT UP A FIGHT!
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Successor X Predecessor W.I.P

on 2/26/2016, 7:53 pm
So I'm not gonna assume that this was decompiled but, Preeeetty sure there's files in there from my old movie lol

Oh well, idc

Other than that the animation looks pretty solid I'd say





Current projects:
Kirbacus vs Hiryo 30% Kirbacus vs Link 50%
Guardian's revenge 40% Rio vs Zeke 10%
Hiryo's Quest 2 10% Special vid 70%
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Successor X Predecessor W.I.P

on 2/29/2016, 6:22 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:So I'm not gonna assume that this was decompiled but, Preeeetty sure there's files in there from my old movie lol

Oh well, idc

Other than that the animation looks pretty solid I'd say

I was thinking he saw your movie and just found/used the same assets which isn't completely a bad thing. That's why I told him he should try not to copy people like that
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Successor X Predecessor W.I.P

on 3/1/2016, 2:04 pm
Only reason I say that is because the BG and the animated foreground are from completely different games so the likeliness of them being in here AND its the same color as the gradients i used in my movie to tint the floor that color lol it's just too close to pass it off as a coincidence lol

Aside from that I liked it, honestly lol





Current projects:
Kirbacus vs Hiryo 30% Kirbacus vs Link 50%
Guardian's revenge 40% Rio vs Zeke 10%
Hiryo's Quest 2 10% Special vid 70%
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Re: Successor X Predecessor W.I.P

on 3/1/2016, 4:35 pm
while it might not be coincidence, it doesn't mean its decompiled either.

anyone who has the dedication and time can find the same backgrounds online, then its just a matter of messing around with flash's settings until you find a match.





My upcoming projects

Captain Falcon vs Bang Shishigami: 4%      Vergil vs Sephiroth: 60%      

Killer Instinct Origins: TJ Combo:10%        Dragonclaw vs Evil Ryu Remake: 10%

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Successor X Predecessor W.I.P

on 3/2/2016, 1:13 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:Only reason I say that is because the BG and the animated foreground are from completely different games so the likeliness of them being in here AND its the same color as the gradients i used in my movie to tint the floor that color lol it's just too close to pass it off as a coincidence lol

Aside from that I liked it, honestly lol

Yeah that would seem really suspicious lol

@5h0ck wrote:while it might not be coincidence, it doesn't mean its decompiled either.

anyone who has the dedication and time can find the same backgrounds online, then its just a matter of messing around with flash's settings until you find a match.

This is true as well and that's what I think he did
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum