Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

LSWi Sprites

on 2/13/2016, 10:56 am
Sooooooooo. Its been a minute, and Im trying to get back to this spriting game, but low and behold, Angryboys spritesheets seemed to have died off the face of the universe. If anyone has any of them, itd be mucho appreciated.





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: LSWi Sprites

on 2/13/2016, 2:33 pm
I hated the LSWI series but they are all over google/deviant art





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: LSWi Sprites

on 2/13/2016, 7:47 pm
@Face wrote:I hated the LSWI series but they are all over google/deviant art
Yeah, but not the ones I want. Just trying to get as many of them as I can





avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: LSWi Sprites

on 2/13/2016, 9:28 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Sooooooooo. Its been a minute, and Im trying to get back to this spriting game, but low and behold, Angryboys spritesheets seemed to have died off the face of the universe. If anyone has any of them, itd be mucho appreciated.

I've got a couple. only the DBZ ones







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: LSWi Sprites

on 2/13/2016, 11:09 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@Face wrote:I hated the LSWI series but they are all over google/deviant art
Yeah, but not the ones I want. Just trying to get as many of them as I can
Who are you missing/needing?





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: LSWi Sprites

on 2/14/2016, 9:36 am
You guys should totes make a pack of the ones y'all have and post it here.

I want 'em too haha but other people might want them as well.

Also, nice to see ya back here D3!
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: LSWi Sprites

on 2/14/2016, 10:00 am
@SXR123 wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:Sooooooooo. Its been a minute, and Im trying to get back to this spriting game, but low and behold, Angryboys spritesheets seemed to have died off the face of the universe. If anyone has any of them, itd be mucho appreciated.

I've got a couple. only the DBZ ones
Send them sprite sheets my wa-a-a-aay

@Face wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
@Face wrote:I hated the LSWI series but they are all over google/deviant art  
Yeah, but not the ones I want. Just trying to get as many of them as I can
Who are you missing/needing?
Cell, Future Gohan, Vegeta from sagas that arent Buu Saga, Trunks w/ Jacket, etc.

@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:You guys should totes make a pack of the ones y'all have and post it here.

I want 'em too haha but other people might want them as well.

Also, nice to see ya back here D3!
Im down. Its taking time to commit but Im trying to get back into dis





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: LSWi Sprites

on 3/10/2016, 6:05 pm
I looked up some of some of these sprites and I found Cell and Future Gohan

Cell Sprite Sheet:

Future Gohan (SUPER SAIYAN):

Hope these help





*Struggles with sprite fight animations*
*Gets salty*
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: LSWi Sprites

on 3/10/2016, 8:08 pm
Thank ya good sir
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: LSWi Sprites

on 7/31/2016, 4:07 pm





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: LSWi Sprites

on 7/31/2016, 10:58 pm
ayyye thats whats up. Thanks face!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum