View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Hey , Im SandMan

on 10/21/2015, 5:49 pm
Hey everybody ,  I am sandman. im a rather new animator,and started out with hyuns dojo. I was mediocre at creating stick man animations no matter what i did Fatality-3 , so i tried  to look elsewhere. i found i was rather decent at making sprite animations. Im here to grow,chill, and work with you guys. Im kinda laid back and lazy Yeehaw , and if you don't mind that, ill work with anyone.and thanks for having me here. ORlly?
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Hey , Im SandMan

on 10/21/2015, 8:45 pm
Heh, that was how I started kinda. Stick animating is really hard >_>

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/22/2015, 12:00 am
@SandMan wrote:Hey everybody ,  I am sandman. im a rather new animator,and started out with hyuns dojo. I was mediocre at creating stick man animations no matter what i did Fatality-3 , so i tried  to look elsewhere. i found i was rather decent at making sprite animations. Im here to grow,chill, and work with you guys. Im kinda laid back and lazy  Yeehaw , and if you don't mind that, ill work with anyone.and thanks for having me here. ORlly?

welcome to have ya man! consider yourself and honorary sprita lol

can't wait to see your animations!

on 10/24/2015, 2:03 pm
Welcome to the site! Laziness is actually one of the requirements to join this place, so you should fit in just fine!

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum