View previous topicGo downView next topic
Administrator
Administrator

Zero vs ??? (WIP)

on 10/16/2015, 6:37 pm
Heya!

So I am actually currently animating something! Check it out!
There's no sound yet cuz I usually add sound in increments.
Also, right now it's just talking but don't worry there will be action in it too!

http://sta.sh/04aoj09tayc

update1: http://sta.sh/01i12h06qzzy

I know it's not much to go off on right now but lemme know what ya think so far.

Last edited by Rapidfir3Pho3nix on 11/3/2015, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Zero vs ??? (WIP)

on 10/17/2015, 12:38 am
what a whole lot of NOTHIN.

cool text though.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/17/2015, 1:16 am
@SXR123 wrote:what a whole lot of NOTHIN.

bro, don't talk about yourself like that

@SXR123 wrote:cool text though.

hehe thanks ya
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/17/2015, 1:42 am
Here are few improvements you can make.
-When the scene starts, the camera is slow and stops for moments, try to keep it moving all the time until the characters arrive (even if it's just slow).

-IF possible, when they talk, try to show the wasteland and not the characters, put the text lines on bottom of the screen.

-Change font to something more slim, less saturated color. I don't like text bars so you just need to fiddle with colors a bit to find something a bit more pleasent to eyes.

-Before zero bolts away, try to show him up close, grinding teeth or something. If you make him just jump away suddenly it kinda leaves me hanging, sort of hard to explain.

-The walking seems a bit strangely fast or something but I doubt there can be a whole lot to be done about it so yeah, *shrug*.

Otherwise looks promising.

Administrator
Administrator

on 10/17/2015, 11:56 am
@Blackleafe wrote:Here are few improvements you can make.
-When the scene starts, the camera is slow and stops for moments, try to keep it moving all the time until the characters arrive (even if it's just slow).

-IF possible, when they talk, try to show the wasteland and not the characters, put the text lines on bottom of the screen.

-Change font to something more slim, less saturated color. I don't like text bars so you just need to fiddle with colors a bit to find something a bit more pleasent to eyes.

-Before zero bolts away, try to show him up close, grinding teeth or something. If you make him just jump away suddenly it kinda leaves me hanging, sort of hard to explain.

-The walking seems a bit strangely fast or something but I doubt there can be a whole lot to be done about it so yeah, *shrug*.

Otherwise looks promising.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback! On the zero just dashing off bit, I kinda wanted to have that effect of him just running off lol that's why Ciel comments on him always rushing into things.

The text stuff is pretty important. I'll change it around so that it's at the bottom and doesn't hide much of the scenery. I usually never know what to do with text so thanks for that input especially.

And yeah I realized way later that I shoulda gone back and had the camera moving but eh I'm kinda lazy lol I will keep that in mind for future animations though.

And yeah I spent like 2 hours tweaking the walking lmfao I like Ciel's walking but I'm still iffy on Zero's walking. I'm definitely gonna continue tweaking it a bit.

Thanks for the feedback man!
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/3/2015, 11:56 am
slight update yo. still not a whole lot but I'm getting there
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum