View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

-_- Sonic animation or (Sawnic)

on 3/27/2014, 9:06 am
-_- i have no idea where i'm going with this but there will be lots of destruction.

-_- i wanted to make something showcasing sonics speed cause now a days people make sonic some kind of martial arts master, not that i hate it I like it but i would love to see sonics speed incorporated alot more.(might just be me though)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9aZdMomRlU&feature=youtu.be

Spritan
Spritan

Re: -_- Sonic animation or (Sawnic)

on 3/27/2014, 11:55 am
Writing my cnc right now gimme a few and ill update this post
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/27/2014, 12:21 pm
-_- I didn't know if i had enough for this to be to CnC'ed but whatever you find let it rip.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/27/2014, 12:23 pm
Kage was this done in flash?
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/27/2014, 12:24 pm
WholenewWorld2000 wrote:Kage was this done in flash?
He's a photoshop animator

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/27/2014, 12:26 pm
-_- yep what silverblaze said, i animate in photoshop. Why did something look off?

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/27/2014, 12:37 pm
Ill finish when im back i had to get ready to go to the gym they close early today lol
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/27/2014, 1:06 pm
-_- It is possible to animate at 24, and 30 fps in photoshop and i know flash is more recommended to animate in, but im just lazy at the moment. I will eventually go back to 24fps or try and master 30fps someday.......someday.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/27/2014, 1:16 pm
Ah, well or for something in photoshop it looks pretty good IMO. Nice!
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/27/2014, 1:22 pm
WholenewWorld2000 wrote:Ah, well or for something in photoshop it looks pretty good IMO. Nice!

-_- Thanks, I animate at 12fps but try to make it look fast paced. Downside is I cant upload any of the swf's from the anims i make in photoshop cause it looks very glitchy and laggy for some reason, so i have to upload everything to youtube to play out smooth.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/27/2014, 7:32 pm
Ok 1st this Animation is very stiff, Needs more "Flow" more "Bounce" And Them bug bots Look Like They were just Pasted there, come on man I got that sheet put them Propellers on, make the heads move "Get Animated man!" And That bg no no no We Can Clearly see That lil black Shit in Dem Treez mahn! fix that. make it gone. hide it. Something. And that Electric Effect Too much Glow.

2nd I can See you were having fun Animating this,Sonic is fun to Animate isn't he? But you seemed to be Restricting yourself to this lil box, Get in to it man Go All Out Have fun, try new stuff. you may Surprise yourself.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/27/2014, 9:27 pm
Face wrote:Ok 1st this Animation is very stiff, Needs more "Flow" more "Bounce" And Them bug bots Look Like They were just Pasted there, come on man I got that sheet put them Propellers on, make the heads move "Get Animated man!" And That bg no no no We Can Clearly see That lil black Shit in Dem Treez mahn! fix that. make it gone. hide it. Something. And that Electric Effect Too much Glow.

2nd I can See you were having fun Animating this,Sonic is fun to Animate isn't he? But you seemed to be Restricting yourself to this lil box, Get in to it man Go All Out Have fun, try new stuff. you may Surprise yourself.        

-_- dont worry i plan on making the bugs look animated I was just lazy at the time and i will add some camera movement for the next scenes i add. And as for the trees with the black shade in, there's nothing i can do about that, cause if i got rid of that it would just be transparent or i would just have to refill in the black shaded areas with the same skin tone of green from the bushes and trees. -.- and yeah sonic is a nice sprite to mess with but the monstrosity of voice files you have to search through just to find what you want him to say was a challenge lol. But in my next update there will be more flow to it. And as for the electric effect, was it that to much of glow? Cause the way it looked standard looked to stale to me, but i will turn the glow down in the update so you guys can see how it looks.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum