View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Goku Vs. Vegeta

on 3/1/2014, 2:50 pm
I'm in a sprite battle with a guy from DA, not really sure how he's doing but here's what I have so far. Just felt like sharing and giving WIP a bump haha, CC if you want ;D

http://www.fastswf.com/XF7BCEU
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Goku Vs. Vegeta

on 3/1/2014, 3:13 pm
My only issue is the SFX sounding like terrible static
Otherwise I luv it

Last edited by Silveblaze on 3/1/2014, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2014, 3:21 pm
Yeah, not too sure how to fix it, maybe they're just bad versions of the sounds x.x
Administrator
Administrator

on 3/1/2014, 3:51 pm
Hmm... not sure how I feel about that song...

edit: I get you wanna use it for that one part where they collide and they're like frozen, but the song is a bit too fast-paced for the animation.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2014, 3:55 pm
No I just really wanted to use this song lol, it's from my fav game (MGR:R) and I really wanted to animate with a track from it
Administrator
Administrator

on 3/1/2014, 5:52 pm
so much awkward skewing ugghgghghhh

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2014, 7:38 pm
sieghart wrote:so much awkward skewing ugghgghghhh

You must be new to my animations, hi, I'm SatanicGoomba, I've animated this way since I was 13, and I personally really like it lol
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2014, 8:22 pm
SatanicGoomba wrote:I'm in a sprite battle with a guy from DA, not really sure how he's doing but here's what I have so far. Just felt like sharing and giving WIP a bump haha, CC if you want ;D

LOL isn't this kinda cheating? I mean you are in A battle with A friend he's all by his self but you got Access/get that fine turning by Some of the best Sprite Animators on the net The Spritas. JK

But seriously I liked it it was very dbz-isk Had that good flow,I would have liked A bit more emphasis on some of those impacts but As the Animation progress You can just Illustrate it further on. Other then that...its good.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2014, 8:40 pm
Face wrote:
SatanicGoomba wrote:I'm in a sprite battle with a guy from DA, not really sure how he's doing but here's what I have so far. Just felt like sharing and giving WIP a bump haha, CC if you want ;D

LOL isn't this kinda cheating? I mean you are in A battle with A friend he's all by his self but you got Access/get that fine turning by Some of the best Sprite Animators on the net The Spritas. JK

But seriously I liked it it was very dbz-isk Had that good flow,I would have liked A bit more emphasis on some of those impacts but As the Animation progress You can just Illustrate it further on. Other then that...its good.

Lol, oh dang, disqualification 0n0

Thanks alot man, yeah I'm having some problems with VFX, they're freezing my animation so I'll have to look for some new ones to put in later, you can just go and look at Animation Help, my post has been there a few days now and I guess noone knows how to fix it :c
Administrator
Administrator

on 3/1/2014, 8:42 pm
SatanicGoomba wrote:

You must be new to my animations, hi, I'm SatanicGoomba, I've animated this way since I was 13, and I personally really like it lol
skewing isnt the problem (i mean it is but ya)
its just done so abruptly and doesnt flow well
its so awkward looking

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2014, 9:54 pm
sieghart wrote:
SatanicGoomba wrote:

skewing isnt the problem (i mean it is but ya)
its just done so abruptly and doesnt flow well
its so awkward looking

I think that's just an opinion of your own, I respect that it might look a little weird to you, but alot of people comment on how they like the way I skew and say it adds alot to my animations. I also like the way I skew, it's different, stretchy and speedy, and I love to bend limits or just make it crazy because I feel like experimenting haha
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/2/2014, 10:30 am
Good job with the animation!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum