View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic and Mecha Sonic Teamwork

on 2/17/2014, 1:38 pm
http://sta.sh/0u7lu48irn5

No preloader ( I'll add it when I finish it )

Sonic and Mecha Sonic teaming up ftw

http://sta.sh/03om0iq86nk

OMG AN UPDATE! : D

Last edited by BuchonlxD on 2/25/2014, 6:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Spritan
Spritan

Re: Sonic and Mecha Sonic Teamwork

on 2/17/2014, 4:24 pm
Link doesn't work.

Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

on 2/17/2014, 5:14 pm
YoshiSonic wrote:Link doesn't work.

Fixed , just click the link again

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/21/2014, 7:06 pm
Kinda slow, and I'm not really a fan of how they approached that one enemy, didn't really seem like they wanted to fight it. You could do something like have the enemy say "Warning: All intruders will be-" and then Mecha Sonic can destroy him in the middle if you'd like to approach it like that
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/21/2014, 11:42 pm
Is this a new SMBZ episode? I thought the series was over.

Administrator
Administrator

on 2/22/2014, 12:15 am
Mr Lange wrote:Is this a new SMBZ episode? I thought the series was over.
*sees something with mecha sonic*
wow SMBZ !!!!!! hahaha im so funny!!!!!!!!!!

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/22/2014, 3:51 am
If Mecha Sonic were the one of smbz I would just do overcharged attacks and blasts everywhere

MrLange wrote:Is this a new SMBZ episode?

Yeah , Think about the lost episode 9012975910750917049710297102710975091 hahahahhaha (sarcasm)

Sieghart wrote:*sees something with mecha sonic*
wow SMBZ !!!!!!

REALLY!? WHERE!?

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/22/2014, 4:31 am
Dat sound quality though....

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/22/2014, 5:45 am
sieghart wrote:
*pretends to be so brain damaged as to miss everything that made it an SMBZ clone*
i am le ebin trool :^))))

Oh god you weren't pretending.

Administrator
Administrator

on 2/22/2014, 10:44 pm
Mr Lange wrote:
sieghart wrote:
*pretends to be so brain damaged as to miss everything that made it an SMBZ clone*
i am le ebin trool :^))))

Oh god you weren't pretending.
wow
sick burns!!!!
the part where the condescend????
so burn sick!!!! wicked scorch dude!!!! insane excess of heat!!!

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/23/2014, 4:55 am
So now people don't reviews and just says that is a copy of whathever it is?

I'm fuckin' done *leaving*

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/23/2014, 6:36 pm
You got your review. It's more SMBZ cloning. When you have something of more original substance to review, you'll get that review.
But instead of trying just give up bye.

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/23/2014, 7:18 pm
BuchonlxD wrote:So now people don't reviews and just says that is a copy of whathever it is?

SMBZ Cloning Requirements:

- DBZ sounds
- Sonic Characters Fist Fighting
- Scene Scrolling the the right/left while fighting
- Mecha Sonic Being Active and not completely destroyed since Sonic 3 & Knuckles
- Mecha Sonic Being Faster than Sonic and Fist Fighting
- Overkilling grunts

This is clearly inspired by Alivin. Had it not been and you were basing the characters off the source material as they were meant to be then this would be fine. Sonic characters don't generally fist fight (comics and Battle aside), they roll up into balls and pound each other, or shoot each other less commonly. So don't get mad that we are saying this, get your head out your fucking ass and look what you did. Just because you don't call it SMBZ doesn't mean we don't realize you tried to copy the idea.

"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/23/2014, 8:07 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:- DBZ sounds
????
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:- Sonic Characters Fist Fighting
?????
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:- Scene Scrolling the the right/left while fighting
???????
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:- Mecha Sonic Being Active and not completely destroyed since Sonic 3 & Knuckles
????????????????????
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:- Overkilling grunts
???????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????
  • ????????????????????????????????????

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/23/2014, 11:18 pm
Wow, this many years and people are still sore about SMBZ cloning? How about actual reviews for the animation, he never asked for opinions on the style of his animation.

BuchonlxD wrote:So now people don't reviews and just says that is a copy of whathever it is?

If you're leaving the site then damn you're immature, and good riddance.

If you're leaving the thread I say good on you for actually being mature and just going on your way, people don't need to put up with this stuff anymore and I say just animate for your own enjoyment.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2014, 12:14 am
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
- DBZ sounds

So now that Alvin's used them they're off limits to everyone? Buchonl, just because you used the DBZ sounds doesn't mean you're copying SMBZ. But at the same time, they are overused (Not anyone's fault. They're just the easiest sound effects to work with) If you're gonna use them, don't let them take over your whole movie. I tend to use them in conjunction with other sounds (mostly smash bros)

Again. Alvin using them (and I'm sure he wasn't the first to use Sonic Battle sprites either) doesn't mean other people can't. The sprites from Sonic Battle and the Sonic Advance series are of the Sonic characters fighting. So if you're gonna use them, you aren't gonna just have them rolling up in a ball and running stuff over. Jeez, what's next? Alvin did a fight scene where Yoshi got his ass kicked so nobody else gets to?

Buch, I liked it. Keep doing what you're doing. Did it remind me of SMBZ? Yes. Do I think you got your inspiration from it? Yes (Let's be honest. How many people actually gave two shits about Mecha Sonic sprites before SMBZ?) But as an animation, it was good. You can only do so much with Sonic sprites when you're choreographing a fight. Sometimes what you do might look like what somebody else has done. That doesn't mean you or your work deserve to be shit on like that.

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2014, 6:44 am
Mr . Lange wrote:You got your review. It's more SMBZ cloning. When you have something of more original substance to review, you'll get that review.
But instead of trying just give up bye.

Lol Nice work Lange , keep up bringing down the site by yourself this is gonna be interesting

Crazyfilms5000 wrote:SMBZ Cloning Requirements:

- DBZ sounds
- Scene Scrolling the the right/left while fighting
- Mecha Sonic Being Active and not completely destroyed since Sonic 3 & Knuckles
- Mecha Sonic Being Faster than Sonic and Fist Fighting
- Overkilling grunts

Then all the animations of Sonic are like smbz , and what's with DBZ sounds? I just used 1 dbz sound so try to hear better instead of putting DBZ Sounds there ¬¬ , by the way , anyone can use the effects that he wants and the sounds that he wants so I don't care about it , nice anyway Crazyfilms

SatanicGoomba wrote:If you're leaving the site then damn you're immature, and good riddance.

Immature? I don't know if you know the meaning of that Word my friend

SatanicGoomba wrote:If you're leaving the thread I say good on you for actually being mature and just going on your way, people don't need to put up with this stuff anymore and I say just animate for your own enjoyment.

I put this here , to entertain people not to gain money or something , by the way I'm not leaving , not the thread not the site , so ok , but you're right I work by myself

Blue22 wrote:So now that Alvin's used them they're off limits to everyone? Buchonl, just because you used the DBZ sounds doesn't mean you're copying SMBZ. But at the same time, they are overused (Not anyone's fault. They're just the easiest sound effects to work with) If you're gonna use them, don't let them take over your whole movie. I tend to use them in conjunction with other sounds (mostly smash bros)

I don't overuse them , indeed , I used just 1 dbz sound , and that's all because all the other sounds are from Sonic , smash bros , Street fighter , etc.

Blue22 wrote:Again. Alvin using them (and I'm sure he wasn't the first to use Sonic Battle sprites either) doesn't mean other people can't. The sprites from Sonic Battle and the Sonic Advance series are of the Sonic characters fighting. So if you're gonna use them, you aren't gonna just have them rolling up in a ball and running stuff over. Jeez, what's next? Alvin did a fight scene where Yoshi got his ass kicked so nobody else gets to?

Buch, I liked it. Keep doing what you're doing. Did it remind me of SMBZ? Yes. Do I think you got your inspiration from it? Yes (Let's be honest. How many people actually gave two shits about Mecha Sonic sprites before SMBZ?) But as an animation, it was good. You can only do so much with Sonic sprites when you're choreographing a fight. Sometimes what you do might look like what somebody else has done. That doesn't mean you or your work deserve to be shit on like that.

AND HERE WE ARE TRUE BELIEVERS , you actually know what you're talking about , not like SOME PEOPLE , do and thank you , but anyway , actually the site is like this , if you work for 10 days or something to do an animation they say it's shit and copy and it's all over , go and fuck yourself.

Yeeah , well , I'm exhausted after replying all of this comments so I'm going for a drink , bye

Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2014, 7:00 am
Wow, what a shitstorm this thread has been. I agree 100% with Blue. The only major problem I see with this right now would be how short it is.

Also, Buch, I'd recommend you not make your BG so big. It looks pretty low quality. Instead get the bg and put like 3 or 4 together since the BGs from Sonic Advance are seamless and make that roughly 200% bigger, but no bigger than that cuz even that is stretching it a bit too much IMO. I usually like to blur the BG in a program outside of Flash to make it look better (usually enough to get rid of the pixels in the sky of the BG). Hope this helps.

This is looking pretty decent, just add some more.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2014, 9:27 am
I don't get the Bitchin About the Very Small SMBZ connection (Although I think it stared as A Trolling joke And kinda went A post or 2 too much) Anyway I just think maybe Sonic voice could be lowered it Seems Loud And I have A question,Are you gonna keep those step sfx going throughout the entire Animation? Cause it can get Annoying. Also those "Cat like"flying things Are they Also moving while they are running cause they slide into the scene too slow to illustrate the speed that sonic and Mech sonic are supposedly running.

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2014, 10:42 am
Face wrote:I don't get the Bitchin About the Very Small SMBZ connection (Although I think it stared as A Trolling joke And kinda went A post or 2 too much) Anyway I just think maybe Sonic voice could be lowered it Seems Loud And I have A question,Are you gonna keep those step sfx going throughout the entire Animation? Cause it can get Annoying. Also those "Cat like"flying things Are they Also moving while they are running cause they slide into the scene too slow to illustrate the speed that sonic and Mech sonic are supposedly running.

I already have an update with that thing solved , but since they don't like this animation because they think IT'S COMPLETLY SUPER MARIO BROS Z FOR THE WIN ULTRA MEGA DBZ , I'll not post it until I have a minute of lenght or something like that

View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 2/24/2014, 10:59 am
I'd throw my two sense in but I decided against it.

I'll just wait till you have more. I guess all I can say is that when you post WIP's, make them longer and not 7 seconds long. It's not enough for us to go on. Around here, you see mecha sonic, you think SMBZ.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2014, 2:04 pm
SXR123 wrote:I'd throw my two sense in

Wow.

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2014, 2:36 pm
BlitznBurst wrote:
SXR123 wrote:I'd throw my two sense in

Wow.

Oh NO he made A spelling error on the internet

Get over it dude.

View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 2/24/2014, 2:45 pm
I get confused. Some people say sense come say cents, I hate that stupid phrase so much.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2014, 8:32 pm
SXR123 wrote:I get confused. Some people say sense come say cents, I hate that stupid phrase so much.
No worries man,you Good.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum