View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Kid Buu Vs Goku - Shady's Progress Page

on 4/22/2014, 9:53 am
BACK WITH LE UPDATE NO.9001 (Yes a 9,000 joke, I know, I'll leave now...)

This has a lot more in it, I decided to change where this animation was going to go. In all honesty Goku was just going to fire the spirit bomb, but I decided to take from the anime and try to place some of the scenes in there, including Kid Buu firing energy blasts at Goku, Majin Buu tacking him whilst Hercule picks up Vegeta and Dende wishing for Goku to have his power restored. This will take a lot of work. But I really want to push myself with this one as it'll be my last one for a few months.

Anyway! Please let me know what you think of this update, it would really help me, as well as what you think of what I have planned :)

720P please ^.^

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/22/2014, 11:17 am
Lookin really good, love your impact. Your almost done!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/28/2014, 5:42 pm
WholenewWorld2000 wrote:Lookin really good, love your impact. Your almost done!!

Thank you man! Expanding it has made this take much longer but it'll be worth it Very Happy
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/28/2014, 5:47 pm
Got another update, however this time It's only two images (Sorry about that) I don't want to constantly bombared with videos, so the next video may just be the complete version, we shall see... Anyway, enjoy! (See any strange things in there?)

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum