View previous topicGo downView next topic
Administrator
Administrator

PERSONA 5 CONFIRMED

on 11/24/2013, 9:00 am
Atlus held a stream saying they were gonna release Persona games, and of the ones announced was Persona 5 coming to the PS3.

SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!

Other games announced were:

Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold, a sequel to Persona 4: Arena which is going to include more cast from Persona 3 (Finally we see Yukari and Junpei in this thing) and shadow versions of the characters, and finally a brand new character.

Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth, a Persona 3 - 4 crossover for the 3DS.

Everyone is chibi, but they still look epic, including Minato and Yu, plus there are some new characters. Looks great though, definitely worth getting if you have a 3DS

Persona 4: Dancing All Night, a dancing game featuring cast from the Persona franchise - Vita exclusive

My first impression of this was like, "ATTLUUUSS, WHYYYY?? NOO!!!!!!" but after watching the trailer, the game looks pretty good. And it has story tied into it so that's always great. Yu already had a ton of swag but now it's gonna be multiplied to like the 1000th power.

GAAAAAHHHHHHH SOOOO FREAKING HYPPEEEEED!!!!!!!!!

Spritan
Spritan

Re: PERSONA 5 CONFIRMED

on 11/24/2013, 11:17 am
*Frothing at the mouth still*

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2013, 11:26 am
I hate the fact that I can't get the Persona Q and 5 because I don't have the systems.

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem

Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/24/2013, 11:44 am
imagine if devs made their games for every system(litterally every system in existence)

people would still be mad though....because the best version of the game would always be on the newest console and all they have is the ok ps2 version

My upcoming projects

Captain Falcon vs Bang Shishigami: 4%      Vergil vs Sephiroth: 60%      

Killer Instinct Origins: TJ Combo:10%        Dragonclaw vs Evil Ryu Remake: 10%

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/24/2013, 12:48 pm
NS01 wrote:*Frothing at the mouth still*
One of my best friends, the one who introduced me to Persona, watched all of the stream and all of the trolling by Atlus was seriously depressing him and when they finally announced Persona 5 he literally shed tears. He said he couldn't even sleep for 2 hours after the reveal because of adrenaline.

GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, STILL SO PUMPED

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 11/24/2013, 12:53 pm
isn't atlus the company that sega bought?

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2013, 1:04 pm

And how you not gonna mention my nigga

Arena 2 was announced a while back. Finally good to see some Sho gameplay.
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/24/2013, 1:23 pm
SXR123 wrote:isn't atlus the company that sega bought?
Yes, and they are about to get a fuckton of money, and that is why I think they're trying to get back into the console making business, WHICH WOULD BE SO FREAKING AWESOME. I'm calling it now. Actually, I've been calling it for a few months already, but I'm calling it here now.

@Josh: Sho looks fucking badass. People are ripping at his style, but I think he looks boss as fuck.

Edit: Also that pic is fucking great
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2013, 1:40 pm
Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
SXR123 wrote:isn't atlus the company that sega bought?
Yes, and they are about to get a fuckton of money, and that is why I think they're trying to get back into the console making business, WHICH WOULD BE SO FREAKING AWESOME. I'm calling it now. Actually, I've been calling it for a few months already, but I'm calling it here now.

@Josh: Sho looks fucking badass. People are ripping at his style, but I think he looks boss as fuck.

Edit: Also that pic is fucking great
Something I noticed is his lack of a persona. I wonder what he'll use to make up for it. Or if there are two versions of him. One with a persona and one without.

Overall, I'm hyped for Adachi being playable the most. Been wanting him for a while. I wonder how he'll fit in the story and how he got out of jail. Oh and that 3ds game looks really good. Definitely picking it up.
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/24/2013, 1:56 pm
what hypothetical things sega needs to do to get back into console making

1:make a shitton of money by making good games(they have a good streak going now so as long as they don't fuck up they're good)

2:buy other 3rd party companies that have awsome ip's so that those games are now exclusive(imagin if team ninja, konami, and ubisoft were bought by sega next, highly unlikely but those would be powerhouses and good enough reason to choose that console)

3:release a sonic collection featuring every single game from the first one to lost world including spin offs and mobile games, price it at 50 or 60, and make it a launch title(but they can't just pack those games together, they need to fix whatever glitches were in those games, and all the 3D games need next gen graphics)

4:bring back other titles they have to satisfy the players who still enjoy those series

5:study the competitions hardware, keep the features players like, remove what they don't.

6:test their console thoroughly to make sure it has no day 1 drawbacks

Last edited by 5h0ck on 11/24/2013, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

My upcoming projects

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 11/24/2013, 2:00 pm
If SEGA were to make a comeback...

I would just squee so hard. I don't expect them to make any consoles but if that were to ever happen I would just die.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2013, 2:04 pm
yea its pretty unlikely....but if 2-4 from my list were to happen they'd be badass of the decade

My upcoming projects

Administrator
Administrator

on 11/24/2013, 2:41 pm
I don't think it's entirely unlikely with the momentum they have right now. Like you said, they just need to keep it up

@Josh: YES, I'm SUPER excited to see Adachi. It's gonna be weird hearing both Adachi and Yu talk tho cuz they have the same voice actor.
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/25/2013, 4:22 pm
Oh, I'd also like to point out that I LOVE that this is coming to PS3
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum