View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

HI I AM NEW!!!!!!

on 11/2/2013, 9:09 pm
So I was google searching random things and came upon this site. The community looks really nice, in fact I hope to learn a few things from this very place. I've been living for almost century now so I might be an older timer compared to you youngsters. I make music now, due to the fact I want to leave a mark on the world before my cumming death. I hope I can contribute to the site with my piece of work. Even though it appears to seem as if music has no need on this website, due to the fact their seems to be many world renowned animators who are no capable of giving criticism even though they have ears.......Regardless of these factors I hope my electronic music can fit any of you guys animations.

Please ask me any questions I'm excited to get to know you guys!!!!!!!!

Re: HI I AM NEW!!!!!!

on 11/2/2013, 9:15 pm
nice try toxic, but you already have like, 5000+ posts
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/2/2013, 9:24 pm
Toxic/10

on 11/2/2013, 9:44 pm
ɹǝɐןןıʌ wrote:Toxic/10
ahahahaha holy shit man
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/2/2013, 9:46 pm
Oh I'm sorry now I realized why I don't go on this site anymore....derp
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/2/2013, 9:49 pm
Hard to take you serious with an intro like that, just sayin.

Spritan
Spritan

on 11/2/2013, 9:50 pm
I'm so sorry my, you are truly my god. With such intelligence no wonder anyone can't take me seriously , because obviously when you're such an intelligent being since you spent all your time on the spritas, correct.
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/2/2013, 10:02 pm
No, you've been around for so long that almost all of us know you, then you make this thread as if you're a brand new member talking about your plans involving your music, hard to take you seriously with you doing that.

Do your music, by all means, I don't think ANY of us are against that, however, there's no need to make an intro thread about it. If you wanted to announce your plans for your music, you could just make a thread in the 'Audio' Section of the forum.. To even further announce, post a link in the convo thread to your music thread.

on 11/2/2013, 10:05 pm
idk, i think toxic was trying to be funny, and it didnt work

like dude, just post up your music or go somewhere else and post it. if you aren't getting feedback here, complaining won't make things any better.
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/2/2013, 10:30 pm
Well......if I was serious about posting my music wouldn't you think I provide a link to anything in the first place. Besides as the introduction rules state:
@Mr Lange wrote:h.

For everyone who has already been here, feel free to start your own to make up for lost times...

This is just my way of making up for lost time since I haven't been on the site for a while. So the only way I can describe lost time is talking about my music. Sadly my intro was satire of how others tend to write their intros but of course no tends to get it. So most likley now the jokes about how "annoying" toxic will prosper since, left face it no one likes me on the site and I can live with that. Sorry I caused any disturbance for some reason but this thread was falling the rules of the regardless of your opinions.

on 11/2/2013, 10:36 pm
i don't have anything against you, i just don't find this funny, sorry.
if you haven't been on the site in a while then just post that you're back on the conversation thread or something, no need to make a topic about it.

seriously man
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/2/2013, 11:10 pm
I'm sorry for complying with the rules, I won't do it again.

on 11/2/2013, 11:12 pm
@Toxic wrote:I'm sorry for complying with the rules, I won't do it again.
yes you're following the rules but i don't think you should have posted this, no reason for it. after all, wasn't this just a joke?
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum