Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/14/2014, 5:19 pm
Woulda never knew it was her if you guys didn't say anything





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/17/2014, 10:29 pm
Here's a nearly finished phantump and pumkaboo drawing I'm working on.

Also I'm gonna try and do commissions again. The prices start at $2.50 so if you're interested just check my dA I guess lol
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/17/2014, 10:47 pm
haha looks pretty cool. weird though how innocent one of the darkest pokemon looks





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/17/2014, 10:55 pm
Feeding on the human soul little by little.





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/17/2014, 11:04 pm
@Granadico wrote:haha looks pretty cool. weird though how innocent  one of the darkest pokemon looks
Well technically it is innocent being as it's a child's soul, but yeah I know what you mean
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/17/2014, 11:10 pm
@Knux wrote:
@Granadico wrote:haha looks pretty cool. weird though how innocent  one of the darkest pokemon looks
Well technically it is innocent being as it's a child's soul, but yeah I know what you mean
that's like saying chucky is innocent cuz he's a child's toy Razz
I'd love to commission you for a desktop BG (i've used the default one for literally 6 years...), but i have no idea what i'd want.





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/17/2014, 11:17 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Knux wrote:
@Granadico wrote:haha looks pretty cool. weird though how innocent  one of the darkest pokemon looks
Well technically it is innocent being as it's a child's soul, but yeah I know what you mean
that's like saying chucky is innocent cuz he's a child's toy Razz
I'd love to commission you for a desktop BG (i've used the default one for literally 6 years...), but i have no idea what i'd want.
Well if you think of anything I'd be happy to do it for you ;D
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/18/2014, 10:30 am
@Knux wrote:Also I'm gonna try and do commissions again. The prices start at $2.50 so if you're interested just check my dA I guess lol

Well, I dunno about you guys but i'm definitely gonna get a commission. I already have two characters in mind.

*cough cough look at his DA journal*

http://www.deviantart.com/journal/Commissions-Maybe-Eh-441114873







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/18/2014, 1:47 pm
@Knux wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Knux wrote:
@Granadico wrote:haha looks pretty cool. weird though how innocent  one of the darkest pokemon looks
Well technically it is innocent being as it's a child's soul, but yeah I know what you mean
that's like saying chucky is innocent cuz he's a child's toy Razz
I'd love to commission you for a desktop BG (i've used the default one for literally 6 years...), but i have no idea what i'd want.
Well if you think of anything I'd be happy to do it for you ;D
Just by knowing me for x years on here, what would you draw for meh?





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/18/2014, 10:08 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Knux wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Knux wrote:
@Granadico wrote:haha looks pretty cool. weird though how innocent  one of the darkest pokemon looks
Well technically it is innocent being as it's a child's soul, but yeah I know what you mean
that's like saying chucky is innocent cuz he's a child's toy Razz
I'd love to commission you for a desktop BG (i've used the default one for literally 6 years...), but i have no idea what i'd want.
Well if you think of anything I'd be happy to do it for you ;D
Just by knowing me for x years on here, what would you draw for meh?
Probably a pokemon. Or an anime girl.
OR PHANTUMP AND PUMKABOO
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/18/2014, 10:11 pm
an anime girl wat
and what if i just take that picture by copy-pasta :O





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/18/2014, 10:13 pm
When I get some money knux, i want you to draw Mugen from samurai champloo; full body, transparent background...I'll get at you some time soon.





avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/19/2014, 12:05 am
none of y'all gonna beat my order.







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/19/2014, 4:55 am
Too bad everyone has to wait for their commissions because I'm too busy doing NSFW art of Jinx.
Spoiler:
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/19/2014, 10:41 am
@Knux wrote:Too bad everyone has to wait for their commissions because I'm too busy doing NSFW art of Jinx.
Spoiler:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/19/2014, 3:30 pm
who the hell is that





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/19/2014, 3:56 pm
@Granadico wrote:who the hell is that
From League of Legends.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/19/2014, 3:58 pm
oh that girl
the only flat girl in the entire game pretty much, and taht's cuz she's 11. pedophiles





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/19/2014, 4:23 pm
@Granadico wrote:oh that girl
the only flat girl in the entire game pretty much, and taht's cuz she's 11. pedophiles

She's actually like, 18 or so.







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/19/2014, 4:26 pm
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
@Knux wrote:Too bad everyone has to wait for their commissions because I'm too busy doing NSFW art of Jinx.
Spoiler:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

...You are Way too fucking excited about that pic....





avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/19/2014, 4:31 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:oh that girl
the only flat girl in the entire game pretty much, and taht's cuz she's 11. pedophiles

She's actually like, 18 or so.
She's like the legal age or so, nice save lel



avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/19/2014, 6:21 pm
I'm livestreaming yal
Watch live streaming video from knuxy at livestream.com
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/19/2014, 6:36 pm
Knux...where are u :c





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/19/2014, 6:51 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:oh that girl
the only flat girl in the entire game pretty much, and taht's cuz she's 11. pedophiles

She's actually like, 18 or so.
really? my friends all said she's 11. oh well





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Knuxy's Art Extravaganza

on 3/19/2014, 6:58 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:oh that girl
the only flat girl in the entire game pretty much, and taht's cuz she's 11. pedophiles

She's actually like, 18 or so.
really? my friends all said she's 11. oh well
either way the fucking pic he drew look like she is 11





View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum