View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

CS6 - Animation went Invisible?!

on 9/28/2013, 7:48 am
Alright I posted this on another place but sometimes help doesn't come when you need it most so...
I was working on my battle animation while freaking sick to death trying to get at least 8 secs done then CS6 gave me a middle finger and either deleted everything cause its a turd or made everything invisible.
All the frames are there, all the symbols,bitmaps,nothings wrong with the layers and that eye thing is unchecked so its definitely not that (not that noobish) etcetera
ITS JUST THAT YOU CAN'T SEE THE ANIMATION
I know I'm not the best animator, but for once it was looking decent THEN IT ALL DISAPPEARED IN LIKE 10 SECONDS
W/e if anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it that'd be awesome before I rage quit and do something else in the next 4 days. (which i dont have cause the battle is like around the corner. End Rant.)

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem

Administrator
Administrator

Re: CS6 - Animation went Invisible?!

on 9/28/2013, 8:30 am
Well your first problem was using anything higher than Flash CS3. Most of us use Flash CS3 because anything higher is either extremely buggy or extremely resource intensive and unnecessary for sprite animation. Additionally, by using Flash CS6 you make yourself unable to participate in our collabs and shit since we all use either Flash 8 or Flash CS3 and Flash CS6 (to my knowledge) cannot save in either of those two formats. (Now that I think about it, why do they make a new format for each new release of Flash? That's stupid and makes completely no sense. Sorry, got sidetracked)
Anyways, I digress~

So did you try restarting your computer? That shit works sometimes dude

Since they keyframes and everything are there still then I highly advise you don't delete anything. In fact you should ban the delete/backspace button until you get this resolved. Keep working at it and you should get somewhere though...
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/28/2013, 8:38 am
I was in so much rage that I did restart it and that madeit come back o-e I really don't like the fact it decided to give me a heart attack like that.
Anyways I vary from CS3 and 6 cause of that 3D tool its the only reason I touch it.
welp lock this or whatever unless someone got another comment or idk something

Last edited by Silveblaze on 9/28/2013, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/28/2013, 9:35 am
Doesn't CS4 have the 3D and bone tool? I know CS4 wasn't as buggy when I first used it, although I'm a CS3 kinda guy.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum