View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-04-26
View user profile

For those who played Naruto UNS anything

on 9/3/2013, 8:10 pm
I was just thinking awhile back of a scenario where CyberConnect2 would make a Ultimate Ninja Storm-like game for any other anime series. I was thinking something along the lines of Fairy Tail. Tell me what you guys would think on that...
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12942
Registration date : 2008-11-18
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: For those who played Naruto UNS anything

on 9/3/2013, 8:19 pm
We got some people that get wet for Fairy Tail so you should probably wait for their opinions

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-08-12
View user profile

on 9/3/2013, 8:52 pm
CyberConnect2 is very good at crafting excellent effects and cinematic scenes, as well as accurately maintaining the look and feel of the anime they're working on. If they went after anime like DBZ, Bleach, S-Cryed, Full Metal Alchemist, One Piece, etc, they would rock the shit outta it.

Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-04-26
View user profile

on 9/3/2013, 9:37 pm
@RnR wrote:CyberConnect2 is very good at crafting excellent effects and cinematic scenes, as well as accurately maintaining the look and feel of the anime they're working on. If they went after anime like DBZ, Bleach, S-Cryed, Full Metal Alchemist, One Piece, etc, they would rock the shit outta it.
YESSSS! They would rock the living horse shit out of FMAB. That's seriously always in my mind XD
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27
View user profile

on 9/5/2013, 8:20 am
I think Fairy Tail would be great. (I'm one of those people that get wt for Fairy Tail.) So that's be pretty cool. I'd like to see other anime's as well though. Bleach, FMA, hell even Gurren Lagann, perhaps. So many possibilities

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum