View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Advancing even further in Flash

on 7/21/2013, 3:33 am
So, I rarely post on this site because I'm a lame like that... but ahh I hit a point where I don't know how to advance in Flash.
I keep talking to other good animators, and the just say "Practice the basics." ceaselessly.
I sit down do a little animation get bored shitless (excuse my language) and quit because," WTF are the basics?! What should I go ahead and do? Crying or Very sad and what makes it worse is I'm only good in battles, because then I posses incentive. I just need a push in the right direction and hopefully one of ya'll pros of Spritas can point me there. If you guys say the same then I'll just go ahead and stop whining 'n' practice till my mind fully grasp the concept of Flash. (pfft people say it's easy, depends on you.)ORlly?

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem

Spritan
Spritan

Re: Advancing even further in Flash

on 7/21/2013, 4:54 pm
Your issue is laziness? This is not the place for that. No one can help you with that but you.
If you can do battles you can already animate. If you get lost in the fog of improvisation, write a script first.
Now shoo.

Spritan
Spritan

Re: Advancing even further in Flash

on 7/21/2013, 5:21 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:Your issue is laziness? This is not the place for that. No one can help you with that but you.
If you can do battles you can already animate. If you get lost in the fog of improvisation, write a script first.
Now shoo.
Yeah, you're right and that's something I need to work on badly, so let me get out here and actually do something with Flash instead sittin around. In a weird way you helped.

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum