View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

2 New Fan Characters

on 7/17/2013, 6:38 pm
Hey guys, I am back! It's been a year since my first Kirby FC. Hopefully there are a lot of you guys still around. This time I've got a new Kirby FC and another non-Kirby FC! (Yes, I got rid of Ezio) Uh-huh 
Here you guys go!

The female on top is Nemesis. The Kirby on the bottom is Minato.
Nemesis is a being of darkness. Minato is a being of light. Both of their names if added together contain 13 letters (KH reference)
Character Bios (Nemesis) -
Nemesis is a being of Darkness and was born in The Realm of Darkness.
Abilities: Darkness Manipulation (Envelopment is Darkness, Minions of Darkness, Dark Fire, Dark Earth, Transportation, Clones Speed Blitz, etc.)
Elemental Abilities: Earth & Fire

Character Bios (Minato) -
Minato is a being of Light. Birth is Unknown
Abilities: Light Manipulation and Magic (Light Clones, Transportation, Speed Blitz, Fire, Wind, Ice, Lightning, Magneta, Reflega, etc.) Relies on Sun for extra strength. Weak in Darkness.
Weapon: Sol Blade  

The Minato with the orange attire is when he maximizes his potential of Light. His powers are greatly increased but is still weak against Darkness.
The Minato with the Silver attire is activated by an unknown force. All of his powers are at their maximum (Light, Darkness, Magic) and can balance between Light and Darkness. He can also Dual Wield his Sol Blades with Telekinesis, Fly, and wields the power of the Gale Style (Black Lightning; the ONLY Dark Ability that he can use)

Both of their names if added together contains 13 letters (KH reference) I was going to give Minato a Keyblade, but that's been overused a bit and I don't think many people would find it good to see another Keyblade wielding Kirby FC. So I switched it. I'm not sure if I should keep Nemesis Light or Dark skinned. I like it better with her dark skinned, but I want to know what you guys think. These two characters have a close relationship but don't know each other. Odd... Anyway, feedback would be nice! Thanks guys! If you guys are wondering, Nemesis was inspired by Yoruichi, Itachi, and Madara. Minato was inspired by Naruto, Minato (Naruto), Sora, and Django (Boktai). Very Happy

Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/RealGuardians

Re: 2 New Fan Characters

on 7/17/2013, 7:46 pm
Well damn...I wanna see what can do...animate him now!
~Koruneriusu
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/17/2013, 7:52 pm
@Realm Guardians Stride wrote:Well damn...I wanna see what can do...animate him now!
~Koruneriusu
I'm not done with their sprite sheets yet. When I am, I'll make an introduction video for both of them. :)
Should be done and working on the video by Friday or so.

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 12:27 am
Beautiful work, Goku! Sprites are detailed as the bios are. I'm truly interested. Update us on the sprite sheet!

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 10:15 am
...I dooooon't know how I feel about Prinny 2 sprites being used for this. Especially with a kirby character having some kind of relationship with it.

I guess it really depends on how well you can tweak that hair. Actually using the SUN for light based abilities instead of T3H HEART is kind of nice, I'll admit, but eeehhhh I'll just have to wait and see what you do with it.

My biggest question is, what is going on with that 'sol blade' thing? is that supposed to be solid or some kind of energy blade?

If you do end up using any sprites I throw up, please ask me beforehand.
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 11:09 am
Why is the character white, then suddenly black?
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 2:30 pm
@Lurfleman wrote:...I dooooon't know how I feel about Prinny 2 sprites being used for this. Especially with a kirby character having some kind of relationship with it.

I guess it really depends on how well you can tweak that hair. Actually using the SUN for light based abilities instead of T3H HEART is kind of nice, I'll admit, but eeehhhh I'll just have to wait and see what you do with it.

My biggest question is, what is going on with that 'sol blade' thing? is that supposed to be solid or some kind of energy blade?

LOL! I was waiting for someone to notice she was from Prinny 2! Very Happy Don't worry, they'll have a good back story.

The Sol Blade is an Energy Sword. Minato absorbs the Sun into his body and puts it into his sword. It can be solid and transparent (Throws through an object and binds with the sword to transport. Sort of like Noct from FFXV) Once Minato maximizes the amount of SUN he can absorb and puts it into his Sol Blade, it becomes Yellow/Orange. This means his Blade is as almost the same temperature as the SUN itself and it's power increases greatly, as does his other abilities. The Black and White Ones are classified...

@AlexTGS wrote:Why is the character white, then suddenly black?

If you actually read everything you'd know why. But I guess I'll explain again. Which one do you guys like better, dark skinned or light skinned?

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 2:39 pm
This means his Blade is as almost the same temperature as the SUN itself and it's power increases greatly

same temperature as the SUN

http://www.space.com/17137-how-hot-is-the-sun.html[/mention] wrote:The temperature in the photosphere is about 10,000 degrees °F

This seems like a very bad idea if I take it literally. considering the Photosphere is the outermost layer of the sun - nowhere near as hot as the actual CORE of the sun - and if memory serves, Magma (which averages out at about 1300 °F to 2400 °F, a fraction of the Photosphere) actually melts people without touching them. Like if you get within.. I wanna say ten feet, but I don't think that's accurate, but point remains, A SET DISTANCE from Magma will actually melt you. And that's just the extremes, I imagine the actual burn radius is much larger.

I am now imagining this thing turning on and incinerating everything in a large radius instantly. You'd probably be better off emulating Thermite, temperature wise.

A friend of mine theorized that it would also probably set fire to the atmosphere and burn all oxygen on the planet in one massive inflame, but that's...yeah.

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 2:53 pm
@Lurfleman wrote:
This means his Blade is as almost the same temperature as the SUN itself and it's power increases greatly

same temperature as the SUN

http://www.space.com/17137-how-hot-is-the-sun.html[/mention] wrote:The temperature in the photosphere is about 10,000 degrees °F

This seems like a very bad idea if I take it literally. considering the Photosphere is the outermost layer of the sun - nowhere near as hot as the actual CORE of the sun - and if memory serves, Magma (which averages out at about 1300 °F to 2400 °F, a fraction of the Photosphere) actually melts people without touching them. Like if you get within.. I wanna say ten feet, but I don't think that's accurate, but point remains, A SET DISTANCE from Magma will actually melt you. And that's just the extremes, I imagine the actual burn radius is much larger.

I am now imagining this thing turning on and incinerating everything in a large radius instantly. You'd probably be better off emulating Thermite, temperature wise.

A friend of mine theorized that it would also probably set fire to the atmosphere and burn all oxygen on the planet in one massive inflame, but that's...yeah.

Holy sh*t! Shocked 

I was trying to make it like Yamamoto's Bankai from Bleach... Well I guess I'll tune it down. xD
If anyone's wondering, I'm 40% done with Nemesis' sprite sheet and 1% done with Minato's.

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 4:03 pm
The kirby fc looks exactly just like jodie. but the other looks ok.

BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:Liepard(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop:
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 4:35 pm
Yeah but considering kirby doesnt have alot to edit on there isnt much i could really thinkcto edit on him. I meanlook atsonic characters, there wearing clothes now.
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 4:45 pm
@Ray*~*Ler wrote:The kirby fc looks exactly just like jodie. but the other looks ok.

I knew somebody would say that soon...
Jodie is awesome, but I in no way intended my FC to look like him. I couldn't find any hair nor did I want to put markings on his face. Any suggestions as to make him look better? BTW, I switched Nemesis' sprites up. I like hand-to-hand combat and her sprite sheet isn't allowing me to do this. It's pretty much just dashing and stances. I'm using LSWi instead. This may take awhile... This is pretty tough managing their powers, finding and editing sprites, etc. Then I'll have to make an animation... Sad  lol

EDIT:

LSWi Nemesis

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 11:02 pm
Dat hair. Actually like his design there. neat.

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/19/2013, 12:14 am
@Lurfleman wrote:Dat hair. Actually like his design there. neat.

Yeeeeaaaah.....about that.... This is my fourth re-done FC for Nemesis.
I actually scraped him due to not having any good sprite designs that could work. I personally will stick with his Kirby version. Much more easier and flexible. I keep failing at just about every turn... Sorry if I disappointed you guys...  I am very disappoint

Well here you go. My 2 FCs V2:

Nemesis (Grey Kirby):
Abilities - Darkness Manipulation/ Fire Manipulation
Element - Fire
Magic - No (Even if he had a Keyblade, still NO)
Forms - No
Weakness - Light
Birth - Realm of Darkness
Summons - Beings of Darkness
Weapons - Normal Blade (Keyblade if it's OK with you guys)

Darkness Manipulation Explanation - Nemesis can form darkness out of pure nothingness. Both for attack and defense. Nemesis' element abilities and darkness can form together as a devastating combo. But if this darkness takes physical form, maybe you can attack it and see what effects it has on Nemesis...

Minato (Brown Kirby):
Abilities - Light Manipulation using the power of the SUN
Element - No
Magic -Maybe (If he wields a Keyblade if it's OK with you guys)
Forms - Master ( Orange Outfit ) Final (Grey Outfit ) SUN (Glowing Orange Kirby)
Weakness - Darkness
Birth - Realm of Light (Where everyone else lives)
Summons - Friends
Weapons - Sol Blade (And Keyblade if it's okay with you guys)

Weapons Explanation - The Sol Blade is a blade made from the SUN itself. The Sol Blade can be physical energy and transparent. Minato is one with the blade, so if it were to break he would die. He can summon it where ever it may be and can also transport to it. The Sol Blade can absorb the SUN's energy to become stronger. When it has reached it's maximum it will become Orange and so will Minato's attire. This is Master Form. All of his abilities are increased greatly and his sword cannot be broken. It does have a time limit of 1 minute. Final Form is when Minato and his blade become one with both Light and Darkness. How this can happen is unknown at the moment. In this form, he wields two Sol Blades. One of Light and one of Dark. His clothes are are silver and black. In this form he can use both Light and Dark powers. He gains an elemental ability known as Gale (Black Lightning) He can Fly, use Telekinesis on his blades, and will not get tired when he loses this form. This one has a much shorter time limit of about 30 seconds. His SUN form is when he fuses with his Sol Blade when it's at it's maximum. He can now wield Fire as an ability and all of his Light powers are at their maximum. He is invincible and is only weak to darkness. The form only lasts 15 seconds. Once this form is gone, he will lose his Sol Blade for a long period of time and will be at the point of death. This form is to be used in emergencies ONLY.

Nemesis and Minato both have a special connection to one another but have never met. They don't even know the other exists. And that's it. Sorry about getting rid of the LSWi and Prinny sprites. I just like Kirby better. I didn't want to do Sonic FC's because that's not my style. I don't know if I should let them wield Keyblades. If they were to, Nemesis' would be Riku's Keyblade and Minato's would be the Ultima Weapon. But I don't know. If you're wondering, yes, I could make the Ultima Weapon have the abilities of the Sol Blades. Uh-huh

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/19/2013, 11:05 am
Holy shit, Goku is a member of The Spirtas?

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum