Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 8:37 am
don't know plz don't ask me question I don't know Sad some time you will think am lie so I don't know about the update
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 9:24 am
Hey Zita, please dont Double post( post back to back) its Against the rules here lil dude. Thank you

Edited:
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:So where are we at now?
Natsu Eat's Fire And then blows it At Sasuke Who uses amaterasu to get rid of it Ninstar's update Almost done with it...Someone else made A suggestion about Eza doing some shit but ima pass on that one...

@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Maybe it's me but I can't see it
Yea sorry bout that,that site some times fucks up just reload And most of the time it works.





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 9:42 am
Sasuke readies a chidori, but Pikachu Volt Tackles a hole through his chest





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 9:47 am
...Pass, what else ya got?







avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 9:50 am
I liked D3's suggestion.

do it.







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 9:51 am
Naruto shows up -> cliche signature move clash commences -> interrupted by Broly closelining both





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 10:30 am
I dont, its just like when Leo wanted to kick sonic Around....Pass.

Edited
@D3Anims wrote:Naruto shows up -> cliche signature move clash commences -> interrupted by Broly closelining both

no broly, and that clash has been done to death....pass

come on ppl I SAID GET CREATIVE! use bgs,fc's mugen chars's LOL flash tools!





avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 11:23 am
as much as I'd like to request something, the video isn't loading anymore for me.







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 1:20 pm
Yea...WTF? My sig Aint working either...Fuck going down Fileize? Sorry bout that guys I'll look for Another place to upload

Edited: oh wait there it goes.

NS01 UPDATE!!!!!!! I LIKE THIS ONE






avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 2:42 pm
Wooo! I'm liking this one too!





"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 6:05 pm
Have this bad ass mofo come flying in, fist aimed to the ground and cancel out both of their attacks.

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/14/33865.jpg

Then have godzilla walking through the city while the three of them fight. Finally, have mewtwo use psychic on their asses and just like, force them onto the earth. Touma cancels out his and natsu's and they try and fight mewtwo.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/18385/ < Mewtwo.

I dunno I'm just spitting out ideas.







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 6:30 pm
More fire fighting between Sasuke and Natsu > Cities on fire again > Fire Dept. shows up > Decepticon shows up > Fire Truck transforms and fights Decepticon

@SXR: Did you get the sheet I sent you?





avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 6:43 pm
did now buddeh. I couldn't do it before because I was in class.

if you can Face, try and combine both of those ideas XD







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 6:46 pm
After all what sxr and d3anims said.

Just make that them while fight , throw a rock SUPER EXTRA HYPER BIG on the air.

And then the rock crashes on the earth doing a giant cráter with all the chars in , then broly appears falling from the sky and falls on the chars , and then do that robot fall while captain falcon punch it.





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 6:49 pm
When this is finally over, it should end with Yamcha saving the day, then an abrupt interruption from any character really, and it all turns out Yamcha was making this all up to impress some chick





avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 6:54 pm
@D3Anims wrote:When this is finally over, it should end with Yamcha saving the day, then an abrupt interruption from any character really, and it all turns out Yamcha was making this all up to impress some chick


Face is gonna reject everything buch said







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 6:56 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:When this is finally over, it should end with Yamcha saving the day, then an abrupt interruption from any character really, and it all turns out Yamcha was making this all up to impress some chick


Face is gonna reject everything buch said
He did say no more Broccoli





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 7:39 pm
Woooooo ok lets see here....


@SXR123 wrote:Have this bad ass mofo come flying in, fist aimed to the ground and cancel out both of their attacks.

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/14/33865.jpg

Then have godzilla walking through the city while the three of them fight. Finally, have mewtwo use psychic on their asses and just like, force them onto the earth. Touma cancels out his and natsu's and they try and fight mewtwo.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/18385/ < Mewtwo.

I dunno I'm just spitting out ideas.
I LOVE IT! now thats what Im talkin bout!

@D3Anims wrote:More fire fighting between Sasuke and Natsu > Cities on fire again > Fire Dept. shows up > Decepticon shows up > Fire Truck transforms and fights Decepticon

@SXR: Did you get the sheet I sent you?
I like that too I will try to merge these 2

@BuchonlxD wrote:After all what sxr and d3anims said.

Just make that them while fight , throw a rock SUPER EXTRA HYPER BIG on the air.

And then the rock crashes on the earth doing a giant cráter with all the chars in , then broly appears falling from the sky and falls on the chars , and then do that robot fall while captain falcon punch it.
....Pass keep trying bro.

@D3Anims wrote:When this is finally over, it should end with Yamcha saving the day, then an abrupt interruption from any character really, and it all turns out Yamcha was making this all up to impress some chick
LOL yea, no that will never happen.

@SXR123 wrote:

Face is gonna reject everything buch said
I wasn't.....it just not right for this.





avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 7:46 pm
I'm excited to see it now Very Happy







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 7:50 pm
Ok following from SXR's
They gang up on Mewtwo, but trainer MUHFUHKIN' RED calls it back into it's pokeball, and then Arceus appears. Summons a Magikarp, Red runs for his life, and Magikarp proceeds to pummel everyone else with tackles as good ol' Arceus goes back into the sky.





I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 7:56 pm
when d3 said "when this is finally all over" I think he meant, when there's nothing more to add and you just want to finish it.







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 8:06 pm
@Double0Epic wrote:Ok following from SXR's
They gang up on Mewtwo, but trainer MUHFUHKIN' RED calls it back into it's pokeball, and then Arceus appears. Summons a Magikarp, Red runs for his life, and Magikarp proceeds to pummel everyone else with tackles as good ol' Arceus goes back into the sky.
ok 1st I dont even know what a Arceus is...but the idea of Magikarp proceeds to pummel everyone makes me laugh Work from that

@SXR123 wrote:when d3 said "when this is finally all over" I think he meant, when there's nothing more to add and you just want to finish it.
I know but Im hoping to get All the spritas in this. before I end it..Also remember you can add on as many times as you want but just not back to back. Also D3 im limited to Omega Supreme's Characters,of transformers so pick and Adjust your story to 2 of them

http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/147-transformers/





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 8:25 pm
@Face wrote:Also D3 im limited to Omega Supreme's Characters,of transformers so pick and Adjust your story to 2 of them

http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/147-transformers/
Itll have to be optimus vs soundwave. You could show him as a firetruck first, then soundwave shows up and Optimus attacks him, then switch scenes to back to the firefighters showing that the truck is gone and they have a shocked look on their faces





avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/29/2013, 8:27 pm
have godzilla eat optimus prime and crush soundwave. Make a reference to "the ultimate show down" and destroy soundwave in the process.

I don't have anything against soundwave, Godzilla is just fucking awesome.







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Build an Animation *SXR's update*

on 9/30/2013, 8:59 am
Ah Ahh Ahhh SXR yours and d3's was merged so now you have to wait till someone else goes before you can go Again

@D3Anims wrote:Itll have to be optimus vs soundwave. You could show him as a firetruck first, then soundwave shows up and Optimus attacks him, then switch scenes to back to the firefighters showing that the truck is gone and they have a shocked look on their faces
naw im going to use



And






View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum