Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/29/2010, 4:08 pm
Either english or Japanese. Either works. D:
Can you guys help me out with this? T-T
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/29/2010, 4:14 pm
<_< You DICK...I just closed out Audacity...Damn. I need you to tell me some lines or something that you want me to rip.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/29/2010, 4:16 pm
SoarKrieg wrote:<_< You DICK...I just closed out Audacity...Damn. I need you to tell me some lines or something that you want me to rip.
Geez, don't have your period. >.>

don't bother ripping yet because someone else might already have some stuff i need.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/29/2010, 4:18 pm
DekuSeth wrote:
SoarKrieg wrote:<_< You DICK...I just closed out Audacity...Damn. I need you to tell me some lines or something that you want me to rip.
Geez, don't have your period. >.>

don't bother ripping yet because someone else might already have some stuff i need.

I hope so, 'cause I just googled it and nothing came up. And I'm already fully aware of how rare Sanji voice clips are. But if no one finds anythin', I'll rip some stuff for you.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/29/2010, 4:21 pm
SoarKrieg wrote:
DekuSeth wrote:
SoarKrieg wrote:<_< You DICK...I just closed out Audacity...Damn. I need you to tell me some lines or something that you want me to rip.
Geez, don't have your period. >.>

don't bother ripping yet because someone else might already have some stuff i need.

I hope so, 'cause I just googled it and nothing came up. And I'm already fully aware of how rare Sanji voice clips are. But if no one finds anythin', I'll rip some stuff for you.
Cool thanks.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/29/2010, 4:25 pm
DekuSeth wrote:
SoarKrieg wrote:
DekuSeth wrote:
SoarKrieg wrote:<_< You DICK...I just closed out Audacity...Damn. I need you to tell me some lines or something that you want me to rip.
Geez, don't have your period. >.>

don't bother ripping yet because someone else might already have some stuff i need.

I hope so, 'cause I just googled it and nothing came up. And I'm already fully aware of how rare Sanji voice clips are. But if no one finds anythin', I'll rip some stuff for you.
Cool thanks.

Sure thing, man.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/29/2010, 5:37 pm
actualy here is something I need ripped. :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVDbxtk4-cY&feature=related
At 8:58 could you rip where renji yells "Raor! Zabimaru!" for me? That's be awesome. Very Happy
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/29/2010, 6:05 pm
DekuSeth wrote:actualy here is something I need ripped. :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVDbxtk4-cY&feature=related
At 8:58 could you rip where renji yells "Raor! Zabimaru!" for me? That's be awesome. Very Happy

i was about to say "sanji says that O_o" renji looks like sanji D:





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/29/2010, 7:36 pm
DekuSeth wrote:actualy here is something I need ripped. :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVDbxtk4-cY&feature=related
At 8:58 could you rip where renji yells "Raor! Zabimaru!" for me? That's be awesome. Very Happy

Yeah, I can rip it for you, but I there's music playing, and I dunno how to remove background sounds from what I'm ripping. I'm sorry if that's what you thought I'd be able to do for you.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/29/2010, 10:07 pm
[quote="SoarKrieg"]
DekuSeth wrote:actualy here is something I need ripped. :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVDbxtk4-cY&feature=related
At 8:58 could you rip where renji yells "Raor! Zabimaru!" for me? That's be awesome. Very Happy

Yeah, I can rip it for you, but I there's music playing, and I dunno how to remove background sounds from what I'm ripping. I'm sorry if thats THAT loud. So it'll be fine.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/29/2010, 11:57 pm
For the love of god have you not seen the other thread.
Sanji voice clips are the holy grail of voice clips. Even Monty Python wouldn't be able to find them





Watch your ass.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/30/2010, 3:45 pm
Eric wrote:For the love of god have you not seen the other thread.
Sanji voice clips are the holy grail of voice clips. Even Monty Python wouldn't be able to find them
Actualy i did see the other thread. I thought maybe it would have been different for english voice clips. Besides, if you don't have them, then what is it you're using in your Luffy vs. Sanji flash? D:
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/30/2010, 3:59 pm
Probably you don't know that Eric have lots of sounds from the heaven D:
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/30/2010, 4:02 pm
Eric I may need to poke around into your inventory of sounds :3
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/30/2010, 4:11 pm
DekuSeth wrote:
Eric wrote:For the love of god have you not seen the other thread.
Sanji voice clips are the holy grail of voice clips. Even Monty Python wouldn't be able to find them
Actualy i did see the other thread. I thought maybe it would have been different for english voice clips. Besides, if you don't have them, then what is it you're using in your Luffy vs. Sanji flash? D:
I have like 10 sanji voice clips with bad quality, Not much you can do with them, only 3 grunts that it's uses are too specific and like 7 random clips





Watch your ass.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/30/2010, 4:17 pm
Eric wrote:
DekuSeth wrote:
Eric wrote:For the love of god have you not seen the other thread.
Sanji voice clips are the holy grail of voice clips. Even Monty Python wouldn't be able to find them
Actualy i did see the other thread. I thought maybe it would have been different for english voice clips. Besides, if you don't have them, then what is it you're using in your Luffy vs. Sanji flash? D:
I have like 10 sanji voice clips with bad quality, Not much you can do with them, only 3 grunts that it's uses are too specific and like 7 random clips

Well then who's voice is it that you're using in your flash?
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/30/2010, 4:20 pm
DekuSeth wrote:
Eric wrote:
DekuSeth wrote:
Eric wrote:For the love of god have you not seen the other thread.
Sanji voice clips are the holy grail of voice clips. Even Monty Python wouldn't be able to find them
Actualy i did see the other thread. I thought maybe it would have been different for english voice clips. Besides, if you don't have them, then what is it you're using in your Luffy vs. Sanji flash? D:
I have like 10 sanji voice clips with bad quality, Not much you can do with them, only 3 grunts that it's uses are too specific and like 7 random clips

Well then who's voice is it that you're using in your flash?
That terrible sanji voice pack





Watch your ass.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 6/30/2010, 4:41 pm
Eric wrote:
DekuSeth wrote:
Eric wrote:
DekuSeth wrote:
Eric wrote:For the love of god have you not seen the other thread.
Sanji voice clips are the holy grail of voice clips. Even Monty Python wouldn't be able to find them
Actualy i did see the other thread. I thought maybe it would have been different for english voice clips. Besides, if you don't have them, then what is it you're using in your Luffy vs. Sanji flash? D:
I have like 10 sanji voice clips with bad quality, Not much you can do with them, only 3 grunts that it's uses are too specific and like 7 random clips

Well then who's voice is it that you're using in your flash?
That terrible sanji voice pack
Well.... if it's all you got, then I'll use it. D:
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 7/1/2010, 3:04 pm
Like I said, I don't know how to remove background sounds and music yet. Sorry, but this is the best I could do. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MVH4SV6B
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 12/25/2010, 12:15 pm
SoarKrieg wrote:Like I said, I don't know how to remove background sounds and music yet. Sorry, but this is the best I could do. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MVH4SV6B

does this help you alittle man =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ihxCSYbmg
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 12/25/2010, 12:17 pm
use audacity....i can get rid of it easy.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 12/25/2010, 1:35 pm
Luigiman364 wrote:
SoarKrieg wrote:Like I said, I don't know how to remove background sounds and music yet. Sorry, but this is the best I could do. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MVH4SV6B

does this help you alittle man =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ihxCSYbmg

Uh, no offense. But that didn't help me in the least. That background noise that he removed was entirely undetectable in the video. The way he got rid of it, I already know how to do. Its extremely basic. You seem to of misunderstood what I said I couldn't do. When I said I didn't know how to "remove background sounds and music", I mean shit that's playing loudly at the same time as the sound I wanna rip.





MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 12/25/2010, 1:38 pm
download what ever music you hear thats the bg musci and import it on to your recording.
select the whole music track and then click (wherever it is)remove background noise.get noise profile.you should know what do do from there.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 12/25/2010, 4:04 pm
Youtube downloader to get the music.






darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Zomg i need Renji and Sanji voice rips.

on 12/27/2010, 1:42 pm
Okay I have a pack of sounds/voices for Sanji, in Japanese but
1.crappy quality
2.bg music
3.has some random sounds in it


Last edited by Revler on 12/27/2010, 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : For info for the thread maker)





Spoiler:
Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum