View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

New Guy on site

on 6/28/2013, 2:25 pm
I noticed in a lot of videos it said if your interested in animating to join this site to learn and develop over time. So I thought this was a good place to grow. First thing, I love the criticism you guys put out I've seen a few posts and that's what I like to see. I've seen all of Eric's tutorials and have a basic understanding of Flash so I'll be able to put out something instead of just wasting space. Currently my only issue is what newbs usually have and that's a smooth watchable animation, I know of physics, skewing, ect. I've experimented(7-8 days) but it seems I can't get the quality down. I hope by being here I'll learn how to create a style and be able to go off on my own. (Looking to do crazy stuff like Disgaea if you know what that is, should probably start small though.)

Re: New Guy on site

on 6/28/2013, 2:37 pm
Welcome to the site! I'm sure the more you post animations, the more criticism you'll receive, and the more you'll be able to improve. Enjoy your stay!

Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 6/28/2013, 3:07 pm
Silveblaze wrote:I love the criticism you guys put out I've seen a few posts and that's what I like to see.
Yeah we give pretty good critiques, thankfully you see it as that and not just us talking crap. People have a probably with us usually cuz our critique are so blunt

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/28/2013, 3:50 pm
Silveblaze wrote:I noticed in a lot of videos it said if your interested in animating to join this site to learn and develop over time. So I thought this was a good place to grow. First thing, I love the criticism you guys put out I've seen a few posts and that's what I like to see. I've seen all of Eric's tutorials and have a basic understanding of Flash so I'll be able to put out something instead of just wasting space. Currently my only issue is what newbs usually have and that's a smooth watchable animation, I know of physics, skewing, ect. I've experimented(7-8 days) but it seems I can't get the quality down. I hope by being here I'll learn how to create a style and be able to go off on my own. (Looking to do crazy stuff like Disgaea if you know what that is, should probably start small though.)

Large quote.....Crying or Very sad  anyways It take practice man and if you're willing to learn we're willing to help. Wink 

Rushspeeddemon07/Havoctation

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum