View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Something actually original

on 6/28/2013, 10:31 am
I had an idea for a brand new character. I was just sitting around one day and it just hit me. Instead of doing something that's really popular, I'll try to do something more original. I guess it was a hipster moment or whatever. My idea was to make a pirate based character. I know it might not be the most original thing around but I thought it would be a cool idea since it's not something you see everyday. I just want some feed back on the idea. I don't have any idea on his look or his powers (if he is even gonna have any) but it's always nice to have chooses.

I likes this song
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Something actually original

on 6/28/2013, 10:40 am
The concept is sound, and it'd be neat to actually see a pirate, but I think you'd have issues getting the set pieces together. Like a ship. and maybe a crew depending.

If you do end up using any sprites I throw up, please ask me beforehand.
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/28/2013, 10:44 am
Yeah, I thought about all that. A crew would honestly be my biggest concern. I'm not sure if I would actually make a custom gang or just a bunch of grunts. And as for a ship. I might just leave that out up until a certain point.

I likes this song
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/28/2013, 11:19 am
A crew seems like more of a story hook - see ONE PIECEU - but nameless mooks he can just throw out might be interesting. Could be related to his abilities, like how Peach yanks Toad out of the Aether to take blows for her.

If you do end up using any sprites I throw up, please ask me beforehand.
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/28/2013, 11:27 am
damn that's really good idea man thanks for the advice! I think I'll do his crew before I actually design him. I'm still having trouble with who I want to base his look off of. I was thinking maybe using Sasuke as a base or maybe a one piece character. Idk yet

I likes this song
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum