Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-01-28
View user profile

Sega All Stars fighting game?

on 6/27/2013, 3:36 pm

This is fake, btw. (no duh)

I'm pretty sure some of us have had this idea. I've had it on my mind forever. I would seriously love to see this happen. After all, we have games such as: Smash Bros., Playstation All Stars, Marvel vs. Capcom, Tekken X Capcom (and whoever else has beef with Capcom). Hell, we might as well have Xbox All Stars (ha, wanna see that happen too). But still, i think this would be pretty good. If it was done right. A big roster pretty much means more fun. Unless....oh, right.... friggen DLC... It would be nice to re-introduce these
old Sega characters to a modern audience who have never heard of these games or people who have forgotten some of the characters. Although i don't think Bean or Bark would be in this game considering how Sega loves neglecting some of their characters. If anything, it would be released for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One (sadly), 3DS, Wii U and i guess PC. For the modders to fool around with. And yes, online multiplayer and probably level customization. Maybe a story? I really don't know. So why not make this idea a reality? I mean, Microsoft is releasing a reboot of Killer Instinct. I don't see the damage as long as they put their heart and soul into this little project that i'm sure some people have been wanting to see. Do you agree or disagree? State your opinion whether it's a nice one or a harsh but honest one. Doesn't bother me one bit.
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
View user profile

Re: Sega All Stars fighting game?

on 6/27/2013, 4:13 pm
Wouldn't it be Sonic & All-Stars Battle Royale? Amirite? Very Happy

Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 6/28/2013, 2:28 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:Wouldn't it be Sonic & All-Stars Battle Royale? Amirite? Very Happy

Shocked Oh you, mister, you're so creative! This is so not a rip off of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale! Nobody will complain! I sense profit!
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-12-29
View user profile

on 6/28/2013, 5:42 pm
Yea but poor sega only has so many memorable characters....Sad 

but I'd get it just to beat the crap out of everybody with Beat Very Happy

Rushspeeddemon07/Havoctation

Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 6/29/2013, 5:56 am
If Ristar ain't in it then I don't give a fuck

Also this would severely harm Sonic's chances of getting into SSB4, so... no thanks.

Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19
View user profile

on 6/29/2013, 6:40 am
This image torments me.

Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 6/29/2013, 8:32 am
I'm, uh... Pretty sure Eggman could never do that in the games...

Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 6/29/2013, 8:54 am
He could've. If Sega let him. But we all know it will never happen. And yeah, i'm sure Sega would never forget Ristar. Not sure why you would think they would.
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12942
Registration date : 2008-11-18
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 6/29/2013, 11:34 pm
Lange i have no words for whatever the hell that picture is

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/1/2013, 3:34 pm
Oh, the torment. The sweet, sweet torment. But anyway, whether this happens someday or not, well, i'll be waiting. In the next.... 6-10 years. So many opportunities, and Sega just neglects it. For shame, Sega. For shame.
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2010-10-11
View user profile

on 7/2/2013, 10:00 am
I wouldn't hold my breath for this if I were you. Playstation already tried and failed to make a copycat Smash Bros. (and they weren't the first to try and fail)
so Sega (do they even...exist anymore) sure as hell wont make a copycat of the failed copycat. And I can see younger gamers now, choosing nobody but Sonic characters because they don't know who any of those other people are XD

Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/2/2013, 2:20 pm
@Blue22 wrote:I wouldn't hold my breath for this if I were you. Playstation already tried and failed to make a copycat Smash Bros. (and they weren't the first to try and fail)
so Sega (do they even...exist anymore) sure as hell wont make a copycat of the failed copycat. And I can see younger gamers now, choosing nobody but Sonic characters because they don't know who any of those other people are XD

Originally, i had a long text for this but decided to shorten it and not seem like a motivational speaker or some crap. All i have to say is, nothing wrong with telling younger gamers about these obscure characters (that is if they're not too lazy to look them up for a few minutes) and that Sega doesn't have to do the same thing Smash Bros. did and still does.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum