Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/2/2010, 1:06 pm
That would be still links Granny
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/2/2010, 1:06 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:That would be still links Granny

>_>





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/2/2010, 1:14 pm
@Granadico wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:TAKE THAT PATT!

Oh, what more I could do? The whole internet is made of links, so I can only give links >.>

personally send them the files with a ribbon attatched
Sound gud.







[The Return]
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/2/2010, 2:13 pm
Offa topic : lol Patt you turned back to a member o.o
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/2/2010, 2:15 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Offa topic : lol Patt you turned back to a member o.o

go to ranking to talk about that





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/2/2010, 2:24 pm
Listen to granny, don't post off topic





Watch your ass.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/2/2010, 2:51 pm
About time you guys put your foot down.







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/6/2010, 8:56 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Word He needs to be careful with what he gives out.

DD gets serious when it comes to effects and you can't really blame him since he was the one that pointed out those two games in that topic...sorta..

But idk really. Leo just be careful with what ya give out man @.@
Many noobs and decompilers secretly come to the site to rob if ya had'nt noticed.


I was one of those "noobs" during last week, sorry guys.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/6/2010, 9:01 pm
@garbageuploader wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Word He needs to be careful with what he gives out.

DD gets serious when it comes to effects and you can't really blame him since he was the one that pointed out those two games in that topic...sorta..

But idk really. Leo just be careful with what ya give out man @.@
Many noobs and decompilers secretly come to the site to rob if ya had'nt noticed.


I was one of those "noobs" during last week, sorry guys.

....wait...wtf, who admits that?!?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/6/2010, 9:02 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
@garbageuploader wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Word He needs to be careful with what he gives out.

DD gets serious when it comes to effects and you can't really blame him since he was the one that pointed out those two games in that topic...sorta..

But idk really. Leo just be careful with what ya give out man @.@
Many noobs and decompilers secretly come to the site to rob if ya had'nt noticed.


I was one of those "noobs" during last week, sorry guys.

....wait...wtf, who admits that?!?
Your suppose to admit to someone close to you in private
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/6/2010, 9:08 pm
@Renny wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:
@garbageuploader wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Word He needs to be careful with what he gives out.

DD gets serious when it comes to effects and you can't really blame him since he was the one that pointed out those two games in that topic...sorta..

But idk really. Leo just be careful with what ya give out man @.@
Many noobs and decompilers secretly come to the site to rob if ya had'nt noticed.


I was one of those "noobs" during last week, sorry guys.

....wait...wtf, who admits that?!?
Your suppose to admit to someone close to you in private

Maybe you missunderstood me, i was saying that last week i found this site after some months and i entered to some of the links here without thanking Leo. Idk how to explain it my english isn't the BEST.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/6/2010, 9:28 pm
@garbageuploader wrote:
Maybe you missunderstood me, i was saying that last week i found this site after some months and i entered to some of the links here without thanking Leo. Idk how to explain it my english isn't the BEST.
Hm, I suppose you're not a "noob", just a user. Take what we give without thanking us. :\







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/6/2010, 9:31 pm
I know it's a shame but at least i sayd it. Thank you Leo for the links :)
HAPPY? Razz





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/6/2010, 9:32 pm
@garbageuploader wrote:I know it's a shame but at least i sayd it. Thank you Leo for the links :)
HAPPY? Razz
At least you can admit it.







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/12/2010, 3:40 pm
Leo good job lol. No one really ask for anything anymore. xD
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/12/2010, 3:55 pm
Why you do think I made this, Renny? XD
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/12/2010, 3:58 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Why you do think I made this, Renny? XD

probably to give me a heart attack >_>
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/12/2010, 4:01 pm
DD, we already had some problems, just don't start again. Keep your awesome effects to yourself Very Happy
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/12/2010, 4:04 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Why you do think I made this, Renny? XD
To cause people to run over here just to get resources an leave? [jk] :3

@darkdragon581 wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:Why you do think I made this, Renny? XD

probably to give me a heart attack >_>
If only he succeeded :3
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/12/2010, 4:09 pm
Yeah, I think I should ask for some credit, after all, I've spent freakin' long hours searching sites, instead I could just animate my things and keep these things a secret.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/12/2010, 4:37 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Yeah, I think I should ask for some credit, after all, I've spent freakin' long hours searching sites, instead I could just animate my things and keep these things a secret.

thats what i do :3
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/12/2010, 4:58 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:Yeah, I think I should ask for some credit, after all, I've spent freakin' long hours searching sites, instead I could just animate my things and keep these things a secret.

thats what i do :3
we all know that >_>
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/12/2010, 6:05 pm
I see not too much has changed with you guys while I was gone. Sorry, been busy lately. But if I can say anything at all, I think it'd be good idea to ask for credit if anyone uses your resources.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/12/2010, 6:57 pm
Doubt anyone would do it because they'll just take it and dip.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Leo's Big List Of Resources

on 7/12/2010, 7:02 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Doubt anyone would do it because they'll just take it and dip.

If that is the case(which, it unfortunately, most likely is), do you guys think we might be being too generous with this site?
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum