View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 2/18/2013, 5:14 pm
Face wrote:And Walmart (black friday) And hey If people think its "ridiculously priced"(LOL) They can just go buy A cheaper system. But they (As history has shown) will not have all the capabilities As the PlayStation does . It does Everything.

Damn, PCs will never have all the capabilities of the Playstation D:

Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 2/18/2013, 5:14 pm
You don't think $600 (or was it more, can't rmeember) its pretty ridiculously priced, with $50 controllers and $60 games?

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/18/2013, 5:46 pm
BDBstriker wrote:
Face wrote:And Walmart (black friday) And hey If people think its "ridiculously priced"(LOL) They can just go buy A cheaper system. But they (As history has shown) will not have all the capabilities As the PlayStation does . It does Everything.

I meant game consoles smart ass

Granadico wrote:You don't think $600 (or was it more, can't rmeember) its pretty ridiculously priced, with $50 controllers and $60 games?
I think its A bit much yes,but I can afford it no problem. Im pretty well off when it comes to money

Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 2/18/2013, 5:48 pm
Face wrote:
Granadico wrote:You don't think $600 (or was it more, can't rmeember) its pretty ridiculously priced, with $50 controllers and $60 games?
I think its A bit much yes,but I can afford it no problem. Im pretty well off when it comes to money
Just cuz you can afford doesn't make it reasonably priced. You're a lucky bastard though ;~;

made by Knux184

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/18/2013, 5:58 pm
duuuuurrrrrrhurrrrrrrrrimgrannyandiknoweverythingdurrrrrrrrrhurrrrrr

on 2/18/2013, 6:05 pm
Face wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:

I meant game consoles smart ass

Hehehe. But the one thing that pissed me off is that a lot of companies didn't use the PS3 to it's full extent mostly because of porting and crap.

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/18/2013, 6:32 pm
you know Sony pisses me off too, with this...

and this

And this baby too

Man sony makes these Awesome things And then just Abandon them. If they just innovatively combined these three things They could blow the competition Away no problem... seriously I should work for sony

on 2/18/2013, 6:40 pm
Yeah, I used the eye toy a couple of times for video chatting. If they could incorporate video chat in game that would be beyond epic. And yeah, I have a Vita, and haven't used it in a while.

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/18/2013, 6:51 pm
Do I have you Added? Add me madfaceps__3

Any way here goes

on 2/18/2013, 7:00 pm
Face wrote:Do I have you Added? Add me madfaceps__3
Gotta charge my Vita, I'll add you in a bit.

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/18/2013, 7:19 pm
Kinetic = Eye toy ripoff agreed?
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/18/2013, 7:29 pm
Im done with the Whole rip off thing....I once Argued for An entire month About the PlayStation All stars,Super smash bro Bullshit.I can to this conclusion People see what they want to see.

Administrator
Administrator

on 2/18/2013, 8:41 pm
Seriously, Playstation was amazing. I remember when I got mine, and I got two games, Rayman and Crash Bandicoot, oh, and I think a Spyro game. SO FREAKING FUN. It's too much to handle. I also had this other game that I've been looking online for since I got a computer. I'll try to describe it the best I can.

Basically, it was set up like a Super Mario Party game, except the characters were just like people, if I remember correctly. They had powers, I think. And you basically just played minigames. But this game was the best, to this day, the best game I have every played in my entire life. Then, Rayman, then Crash Bandicot: Warped, then Harvest Moon. I know that's not a great lineup, but they were the funnest games I've every played. It could never get better than those games. Super Mario had nothing on Crash Bandicoot, they same play style, but Crash Bandicoot was so much better. The artwork and music from Rayman was also insane. Spyro was a great idea too. SO MUCH NOSTALGIA RIGHT NOW. UGH.

But Face, help me figure out what that game was, I would honestly spend $500 for that game and a Playstation.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/18/2013, 8:51 pm
I'll look around

Administrator
Administrator

on 2/18/2013, 8:53 pm
If I remember more, I'll let chu know.

[The Return]
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/18/2013, 9:48 pm
The only problem I really have with Sony is that they don't really seem to care a whole for their fans. The best example I can think of atm is with Sony All-Stars Battle Royale or whatever. There are so many characters that people wanted instead of the ones they chose... I mean out of all things why not include Sora from Kingdom Hearts???! I digress... to me, Sony just doesn't care but I mean I can kinda understand that because it's not like they need Playstation to stay filthy rich anyways... That's really the only thing that irked me about them...
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/18/2013, 9:57 pm
It might be due to the fact the characters are owned by different companies such as spyro and crash belonging to activision
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/18/2013, 10:30 pm
But, Playstation 1 had insane games regardless of anything else man. Like, revolutionizing games.

Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Rayman, perhaps the greatest game of all time, Metal Gear Solid...it had Soul Reaver. Like, insane freaking games man, Tomb Raider was an insane game, any of the Megaman games, basically every insane RPG. Chrono Cross, FF Breathe of Fire...then for fighter games, Tekken..SF. It also had Gran Turismo. Castlevania, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater...just insane games.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 2/18/2013, 10:45 pm
most of psallstars roster comes from 3rd party games, idk if sony wanted him or not but lets say for this scenario they did, they can't just make a model and toss him into the game, they need permision to use that character, in addition to that they have to pay what the owner say's they have to pay, wich can possibly be more or less than the other 3rd party characters,

its also possible that square soft was under a contract with another company, its highly unlickely but still possible, there are plenty of things to consider when it comes to 3rd party characters appearing in another companies media.

take dante for example, capcom could have givin them any dante from all the dmc's(or even jester for all we know lol) and most likely chose 5's dante as a marketing strategy to get players more familiar with him before 5's release)

things like this makes roster selection harder for psa allstars than it does for nintendo's smash, unlike sony, brawl was made almost entirely of 1st party characters,

while sony has, dmc, tekken, mgs, and others

My upcoming projects

Captain Falcon vs Bang Shishigami: 4%      Vergil vs Sephiroth: 60%      

Killer Instinct Origins: TJ Combo:10%        Dragonclaw vs Evil Ryu Remake: 10%

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/18/2013, 11:01 pm
Patt wrote:But, Playstation 1 had insane games regardless of anything else man. Like, revolutionizing games.

Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Rayman, perhaps the greatest game of all time, Metal Gear Solid...it had Soul Reaver. Like, insane freaking games man, Tomb Raider was an insane game, any of the Megaman games, basically every insane RPG. Chrono Cross, FF Breathe of Fire...then for fighter games, Tekken..SF. It also had Gran Turismo. Castlevania, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater...just insane games.
The lack of Parapa The Rappa distrubs me (though i probably spelled it wrong). I didn't even own a PS and dat game was sex

made by Knux184

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/19/2013, 4:16 pm
Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:The only problem I really have with Sony is that they don't really seem to care a whole for their fans. The best example I can think of atm is with Sony All-Stars Battle Royale or whatever. There are so many characters that people wanted instead of the ones they chose... I mean out of all things why not include Sora from Kingdom Hearts???! I digress... to me, Sony just doesn't care but I mean I can kinda understand that because it's not like they need Playstation to stay filthy rich anyways... That's really the only thing that irked me about them...
even though KH originated on sony its no longer there exclusive...( Ive Always wondered how and why they dropped that ball Same with monster hunters ) but I would have love to see Cloud strife (ff7) Zidane (ff9) Musashi (Musashi samurai legends ) Raziel (soul reaver) Kite (.hack) the list could go on and on..........
any way Lets continue shall we

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/19/2013, 5:42 pm
tomorrow guys.... tomorrow

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/19/2013, 7:18 pm
We will see. Sony will drop greatness to the gaming world once Again

Spritan