Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4788
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Reputation : 86
Location : Hollow Bastion
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 1:26 am
@Granadico wrote:I wish they'd stop re-releasing games though. Its super greedy. Its as bad as how there's a new COD every year and there's basically no difference

I don't think this is greedy at all. A lot of people complain that these "side stories" weren't available on a more available console, so they delivered. Additionally, these games will be remade to be much higher quality so that's a bonus AND this is the first time North America is getting Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. We've always had the regular Kingdom Hearts, but originally Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix was Japan only. If you don't know what Final Mix is, then it's basically the same game but with a ton of additional content: new kewblades, new bosses, new cutscenes, etc. There is also a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix but it's still Japan only as of right now which is why they will probably release another HD remake collection with Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix included which would be fucking amazing because then you could actually fight against Roxas instead of just seeing a cutscene.

The boss battle against Roxas in KH2:FM is fucking epic.



Yes, it's English but that's because it's on emulator so it's not really the same experience. Plus you gotta have a beastly computer for that.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 13012
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 11:40 am
...god I remember that...(had an import ps2)

Also Fuck,sony didn't even mention the move LOLOLOL!!!!!!


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Reputation : 8
Location : Madison Wisconsin
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 11:51 am
Oh hell. Sony won this. The fact sings its own praises. Their presentation was beautiful. They immediately won by default when they spoke of their importance of games, following a lineup of pleasing and appealing exclusives.

Not only that, but their standing with independent developers was just righteous. You see they have genuine passion for gaming. I thought it couldn't get any better, then Tetsuya owned the spotlight and surprised me with mental sex.


I couldn't comprehend anymore.
It's one thing to show my beloved Final Fantasy Versus XIII (now XV) on the PS4, in E3, but then throw Kingdom Hearts 3 in it afterwards?
I regret every hate attack I spoke of Square Enix now. What better way to open up these games than to put them on the next generation console?


But I digress. I can't express the victory Sony achieved with this. And the fact that I can have rights to a PS4's disc unlike Xbox One's just takes the show already.
Also, $399.00 for it? Yes sir.



@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:Fuck you guys, the side stories were fucking awesome also... I guess I'm the only TRUE Kingdom Hearts fan around here

Laughing
Hi there



@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 18
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Reputation : 0
Location : Scotland
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 11:56 am
Microsoft lost this console generation before it even started

Great job, guys


avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 11628
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Reputation : 7
Location : You know, a place.
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 11:57 am
Goodbye Microsoft consoles, it was nice knowing you.




ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 13012
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 12:05 pm
.....damn thats sad....


avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4788
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Reputation : 86
Location : Hollow Bastion
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 12:07 pm
I hope Microsoft doesn't stop with making consoles. We need to have competition between Sony and Microsoft.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 13012
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 12:10 pm
yea! Sony needs its Rival! Microsoft fix this you Baka's!!!


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 18
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Reputation : 0
Location : Scotland
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 1:33 pm
And thus the console wars dwindled down to two...

Well, that or Microsoft continues to trudge onwards as a zombie that should have been put down a long time ago. Both equally possible


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 13012
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 3:04 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:And thus the console wars dwindled down to two...
well.....not.......Ok if you say so.

Edit: Oh shit son!



Also yeh or neh?



avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4788
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Reputation : 86
Location : Hollow Bastion
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 7:09 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:And thus the console wars dwindled down to two...

Well not really. Although Nintendo is still a part of the action, Sony and Microsoft have always been direct competitors. Nintendo never really focused on being better than either Sony or Microsoft, they just did what they did and went from there (One reason why Nintendo is my favorite of the three). There's not really any fight between Nintendo and Sony, not because one is superior than the other though, it's just that they just don't compete with each other.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 13012
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 7:10 pm
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:And thus the console wars dwindled down to two...

Well not really. Although Nintendo is still a part of the action, Sony and Microsoft have always been direct competitors. Nintendo never really focused on being better than either Sony or Microsoft, they just did what they did and went from there (One reason why Nintendo is my favorite of the three). There's not really any fight between Nintendo and Sony, not because one is superior than the other though, it's just that they just don't compete with each other.

I strongly Agree


avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 21
Number of posts : 12942
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Reputation : 9
Location : On the computer
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 10:19 pm
Which is super ironic considering Sony gaming only exists because Nintendo kinda screwed them


made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 13012
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 10:21 pm
@Granadico wrote:Which is super ironic considering Sony gaming only exists because Nintendo kinda screwed them
except sony was gonna get int the gamin world with or with out nintendo LOL bet they wish they didn't screw them now.


avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 21
Number of posts : 12942
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Reputation : 9
Location : On the computer
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 10:25 pm
Sony was gonna be partners with Nintendo but backstabbed them (and then didn't even use CDs for a whole gen). Then Sony was just like "screw it we got enough stuff to start our own gaming side". I don't really think they have anything against each other i think they both just hate Microsoft tbh, they just have good rivalry


made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 13012
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/11/2013, 10:27 pm
LOL what if secretly sony And nintendo has been in cahoots All along...It would explain so much


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 13012
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/22/2013, 10:28 am
so yea Im very interested in this game.....I don't know yet if Im gonna but it but.....yea 



avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 6080
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Reputation : 7
Location : UK england
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/22/2013, 12:43 pm
PS3 is a load of horse shit. I can't connect it to the internet yet every device in the house can.


"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 21
Number of posts : 12942
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Reputation : 9
Location : On the computer
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/22/2013, 1:59 pm
inb4face comes and says that's your problem and his PS3 is godly


made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 6080
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Reputation : 7
Location : UK england
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/22/2013, 2:16 pm
Yeah I was thinking that before I posted it but oh well fuck it


"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 13012
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/22/2013, 5:16 pm
@NS01 wrote:PS3 is a load of horse shit. I can't connect it to the internet yet every device in the house can.
LOL you have one bad day of connection And Sony is horse shit, nintendo closes down there wifi base things on there shit service And you continue to suck Mario's dick.....I can't express how much sense that does not make. restart yo Ps3 and get over it!

@Granadico wrote:inb4face comes and says that's your problem and his PS3 is godly

GODLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 18
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Reputation : 0
Location : Scotland
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/22/2013, 5:26 pm
@Face wrote:
@NS01 wrote:PS3 is a load of horse shit. I can't connect it to the internet yet every device in the house can.
LOL you have one bad day of connection And Sony is horse shit, nintendo closes down there wifi base things on there shit service And you continue to suck Mario's dick.....I can't express how much sense that does not make. restart yo Ps3 and get over it!
Because clearly the problem is that it was a bad day of connection and not that the PS3 refused to connect to the internet, because the PS3 is absolutely flawless and any issue it has is the fault of the consumer.


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 13012
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/22/2013, 5:35 pm
Ahh yes blitz "bitch number 2" Im just sayin sony has one bad day of connection for him and hes like "Horse Shit"

And I never said Sony is flawless...just Awesome.


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 6080
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Reputation : 7
Location : UK england
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/22/2013, 6:49 pm
LOL you have one bad day of connection And Sony is horse shit, nintendo closes down there wifi base things on there shit service And you continue to suck Mario's dick.....I can't express how much sense that does not make. restart yo Ps3 and get over it! 




Putting me on the couch? Haha, okay brah. 

Sony sent out bad firmware updates which actually BRICKED peoples consoles. PSN was down because of it. Nintendo is actually looking pretty good. 



Stahp. Chu lookin' pretty pathetic. And I thought you left, bahaha.


"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4788
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Reputation : 86
Location : Hollow Bastion
View user profile

Re: The PlayStation topic

on 6/22/2013, 6:59 pm
DAYUM, shut down.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum