Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/9/2013, 2:56 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!

YES!! YES!! YES!!

OMG THE 3DS SALES ARE ABOUT TO LIKE QUADRUPLE!!

Considering the 3DS is already beating the PS3's lifetime sales in Japan haha.
And it surprises you?


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 18
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Reputation : 0
Location : Scotland
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/9/2013, 3:49 pm
Fennekin should be renamed Mozilla.


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27
Reputation : 0
Location : Lisbon, Portugal
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/9/2013, 4:14 pm
so wait. If this gets a third game like every other region before damn black and white, Will it be called Pokemon Z?!


I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
Reputation : 1
Location : skype lol
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/9/2013, 5:14 pm
probably. it looks like they're going with the planes of 3D stuff. XYZ. Or they're gonna do something retarded and go with DNA and just call it XY.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27
Reputation : 0
Location : Lisbon, Portugal
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/9/2013, 5:18 pm
i mean seen as though it's the first 3D Pokemon game in a handheld maybe the X Y and Z is going to be a little joke thing. I would find it weir seen as though I always remember Pokemon games as being named after either Colors or Precious Stones.


I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 21
Number of posts : 12942
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Reputation : 9
Location : On the computer
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/9/2013, 5:23 pm
Saulgp wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Although i don't care for the new pokemon (again), excuse me while i change my pants
Ehhh... Fuck you granny >:C
no i actually like it, i just don't care for the pokemon themselves, just like last time they don't look all that special


made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27
Reputation : 0
Location : Lisbon, Portugal
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/9/2013, 5:30 pm
hey Haxorus was pretty cool.


I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 20
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Reputation : 0
Location : your girls DMs
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 7:06 am
Saulgp wrote:
Sieghart wrote:Hope it's not as disappointing as black/white [2], because I didn't even bother getting past the 3rd gym because the game lacked the interest from its predecessors

this looks promising but I'll wait out until I hear more about it
Shut up, those games were amazing, even better than their predecessors.
They were not better than their predecessors in the slightest.
Kanto & Johto will ALWAYS surpass whatever comes after them.
Black and White were just gigantic disappointments.
plsstopfanboying


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27
Reputation : 0
Location : Lisbon, Portugal
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 9:36 am
hoenn was the best as far as my opinion goes >.>


I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 18
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Reputation : 0
Location : Scotland
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 9:58 am
Sieghart wrote:
Saulgp wrote:
Sieghart wrote:Hope it's not as disappointing as black/white [2], because I didn't even bother getting past the 3rd gym because the game lacked the interest from its predecessors

this looks promising but I'll wait out until I hear more about it
Shut up, those games were amazing, even better than their predecessors.
They were not better than their predecessors in the slightest.
Kanto & Johto will ALWAYS surpass whatever comes after them.
Black and White were just gigantic disappointments.
plsstopfanboying

Black and White beat Hoenn and Sinnoh by a long shot. Johto and Kanto were still the best though.

And Leaf, a Z chromosone does exist, just not in humans.


avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 20
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Reputation : 0
Location : your girls DMs
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 10:19 am
Blitz n' Burst wrote:Black and White beat Hoenn
Not at all


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 10:31 am
Sieghart wrote:
They were not better than their predecessors in the slightest.
They were, they had more things to do and better and more cutscenes etc. And it's telling this to you someone who really likes more B&W ( which i liked because it had a better story)

Sieghart wrote:Kanto & Johto will ALWAYS surpass whatever comes after them.
That's just what you think, people buy good things, if they really were better they wouldn't sold as much as the 1st ones. the sales don't lie:

Red/Blue: 8,4 million copies, while in japan 10.4 million
Gold/Silver: Japan; released the 21st of November 1999. April results- 6.5 million copies
Ruby/Sapphire: 1.25 million units within the first four days of release(Japan) In North America, Nintendo moved around 2.2 million units by April 2003 (within one month of the games' North American release) in the region alone.
These above where taken in march 2011 (America and Europe)
Diamond/Pearl: 17,57 million copies sold
Black/White: 11,51 million copies sold (Released the 6th of March, 2011)
In Japan, Black and White after 2 days of its release they already sold 2.63 million copies

If they weren't "better" as you say, the sales of newer games through all these years will highly decrease. And that's not what it's happening, so, your arguement is invalid. C:

Sieghart wrote:Black and White were just gigantic disappointments.
plsstopfanboying
So you say me R/B/G/S were the best because you say so, and then you say me to stop my fanboyism???


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 18
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Reputation : 0
Location : Scotland
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 11:29 am
Just because something's popular doesn't mean it's good. Sonic 06 sold extremely well, and we all know how that game turned out. I love how you just say "it sold well" because you can't come up with a proper argument explaining why it's better.


avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 20
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Reputation : 0
Location : your girls DMs
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 11:38 am
Saulgp wrote:
Sieghart wrote:
They were not better than their predecessors in the slightest.
They were, they had more things to do and better and more cutscenes etc. And it's telling this to you someone who really likes more B&W ( which i liked because it had a better story)
Having more cutscenes doesn't make the game better, it just means the game has more cutscenes.
Having more things to do? Not really, there was a LOT and I mean A LOT to do in R/B/Y/S/G
This game does not have a better story in the slightest, although kanto kind of lacked a story, johto had a good story and so did hoenn, and on a random note, the villains aren't the slightest bit evil.

Saulgp wrote:
Sieghart wrote:Kanto & Johto will ALWAYS surpass whatever comes after them.
That's just what you think, people buy good things, if they really were better they wouldn't sold as much as the 1st ones. the sales don't lie:

[stupidity at its finest]

If they weren't "better" as you say, the sales of newer games through all these years will highly decrease. And that's not what it's happening, so, your arguement is invalid. C:
My argument isn't the slightest bit invalid because you can pull up demographics.
Something being popular isn't the same thing as it being good.
Otherwise Justin Beiber would be the greatest musician of all time, Fred would be the funniest comedian of all time, and Sonic 06 would be the greatest sonic game of all time.

Saulgp wrote:
Sieghart wrote:Black and White were just gigantic disappointments.
plsstopfanboying
So you say me R/B/G/S were the best because you say so, and then you say me to stop my fanboyism???
I never said they were the best because I said they were.
plsstahptryingsohard


avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4788
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Reputation : 86
Location : Hollow Bastion
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 12:42 pm
Yeah, Kanto and Johto were definitely the best. And Hoenn (Specifically Emerald) is probably the best on the Advance/DS series. Not that B/W is bad, but it's definitely not better than previous titles. Also, to me, games are better when they give you a challenge. Black and White and Black 2 and White 2 are the EASIEST pokemon games I have ever played. In the the first Black and White you could easily Audino train and have your pokemon levels soaring over everyone's pokemon levels. And even without Audino grinding or whatever it just simply wasn't as challenging. And they made it even easier in Black 2 and White 2 by letting you accumulate hax-worthy amounts of money in the beginning of the game.

So with that said, yes Black/White and Black 2 and White 2 are great but definitely not better than their predecessors.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 18
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Reputation : 0
Location : Scotland
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 12:48 pm
I kind of stopped liking Fire Red after attempting a Nuzlocke Run and completely failing.

Yes I know that's my fault shut up


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 1:25 pm
Look Joey, do whatever you want, i'm tired of your nonsense. If B&W were the 1st games you would say the same but conversely and you'll argue with me saying that Gen 5 Red/Blue are worst than previous titles.

Uknowitstrue
Blitz please, stop being an attention whore.


Last edited by Saulgp on 1/10/2013, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total


avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 20
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Reputation : 0
Location : your girls DMs
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 1:27 pm
Saulgp wrote:Look Joey, do whatever you want, i'm tired of your nonsense. If B&W were the 1st games you would say the same but conversely and you'll argue with me saying that Gen 5 Red/Blue are worst than previous titles.
No I wouldn't.
I dislike them because they are bad games in the series, whereas the others are genuinely fun and great games.
I'm tired of YOUR nonsense and blatant stupidity.
Please just shut up if you have no intelligent and constructive argument


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 1:33 pm
Shut up you, you're the hater, you're the one who's coming to a Pokémon Thread and saying that you hope it'll be a better game than previous ones.
btw, you didn't had good arguments at all. The problem is that i don't know enough English to make a proper response as I would say in my Language.


avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4788
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Reputation : 86
Location : Hollow Bastion
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 1:41 pm
Saulgp wrote:Shut up you, you're the hater, you're the one who's coming to a Pokémon Thread and saying that you hope it'll be a better game than previous ones.
btw, you didn't had good arguments at all. The problem is that i don't know enough English to make a proper response as I would say in my Language.

Go ahead and try anyways.

Best case scenario: You completely convince Joey that B/W are amazing pokemon games

Worst case scenario: You write something that doesn't make a lick of sense and is completely hilarious
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 20
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Reputation : 0
Location : your girls DMs
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 1:49 pm
Saulgp wrote:saying that you hope it'll be a better game than previous ones.
And that's bad because?

Saulgp wrote:btw, you didn't had good arguments at all.
I don't recall saying I did.
My arguments just aren't spewing out blatant stupidity.

You seem awfully mad Saul, you should take a seat.


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 2:01 pm
Sieghart wrote:
You seem awfully mad Saul, you should take a seat.
Sure


avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 21
Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Reputation : 0
Location : Canada eh!
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 2:43 pm
The second gen games were obviously the best. You could go to TWO regions and you had a cellphone. It even introduced the day and night system. WTF no contest.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 18
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Reputation : 0
Location : Scotland
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 2:46 pm
Saulgp wrote:Shut up you, you're the hater

Um, he wasn't hating, he aid B&W were bad games (Or not as good as the previous ones, at least)

you're the one who's coming to a Pokémon Thread and saying that you hope it'll be a better game than previous ones.

So what, saying you want a game to be good after previous installments were very disappointing is hating, now? Grow up, please.

btw, you didn't had good arguments at all.

Compared to your ones?

The problem is that i don't know enough English to make a proper response as I would say in my Language.

Not being able to speak English properly is hardly an excuse for putting up a terrible argument. I have no idea how the hell you managed to come to that conclusion.

Saul, you're an idiot. I liked Black and White and thought they were great improvements over the last two games, but seriously, you're retarded.


avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/10/2013, 3:03 pm
Oh no!!! :O a stupid nerd 13 year old kid thinks i'm an idiot. I most suicide...


View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum