Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/15/2013, 5:34 pm
Tell yo friend that if he keeps hatin on chespin imma cut him



avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/15/2013, 5:42 pm
I nicknamed my Oshawott faggot
I also set him free
Still not regretting it





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/15/2013, 6:48 pm
Yeah but what if it gets lonely?





I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/15/2013, 7:04 pm
Sieghart wrote:I nicknamed my Oshawott faggot
I also set him free
Still not regretting it
stfu, you're banned. you don't get an opinion.



avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/15/2013, 7:46 pm
Sieghart wrote:I nicknamed my Oshawott faggot
I also set him free
Still not regretting it
YOU SICK F*CK Serious



avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/15/2013, 8:18 pm
Leaf wrote:
Sieghart wrote:I nicknamed my Oshawott faggot
I also set him free
Still not regretting it
stfu, you're banned. you don't get an opinion.
leaf you crashed go home





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/15/2013, 9:34 pm
Lol I once released my pikach on Pokemon yellow bc I thought it would come back (this was obviously after Ash releases pikachu and he comes back) anyways pikachu didn't come back and I cried like a bitch for hours
... then I reset the game lmao I was like 6 or 7
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/15/2013, 9:49 pm
Oh don't worry, faggot's coming back.
A wild faggot appeared, what will blaziken do
>Sky Uppercut >Flame Punch
>Double Kick >Destroy the living fuck out of faggot





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/15/2013, 10:23 pm
SXR123 wrote:
Patt wrote:And I kinda don't feel this game. It seems like a great idea but, this game is going to suck. Maybe the next one will be better. ^^

As much as I don't like the new games, I at least wait for a little more info to come out before I say something like that o_o
Trust me, I know this. After Black and White 2, this series will not only get worse, but it will crash and burn, then create spin offs, as they have been. Great ideas, but it doesn't work when you're using different Pokemon and what not. Though I do like the starters, they look like original Pokemon artwork. And the more you think about it, this isn't a hard game to make, it's a very simple RPG style game, all you have to do is make it visually appealing, and your ratings go up. In addition to that, you have to have a decently sized world, if I recall Black and White (one or two, I can't really remember) only had like 15 different routes. But, at the same time these newer games are aimed at the younger kids who are getting into Pokemon, so I guess they had to make it easier. Who knows, just my opinion. ^^







[The Return]
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/16/2013, 1:45 am
In my opinion they aren't getting worse; it's more like they're coming out of a small recession. I've said this before but what makes Pokemon such a great game isn't story or anything like that but the experiences you share with the Pokemon you choose. Now, there have been mess-ups in the games and that's understandable, but none of the new games are horrible by any means, IMO. Actually, how you play the game determines how well you enjoy it also, for instance, I make the game harder (not too much harder) by certain things. For instance, I don't Audino grind and when I face my rival I use my starter against his starter. It just makes it so much more enjoyable when you take down his starter with yours because it's practically the underdog.

So it's all about how you play. If you're unsatisfied try playing it a different way. And yes the game is tailored toward children but Nintendo is a company and they have to make money and tailoring it towards older people won't earn it as much as it is being tailored to children.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/16/2013, 6:01 am
Patt wrote: so I guess they had to make it easier
ha, easier, that's a good one. for black 2 i got critically hit by my rival on the first battle, the first three trainers all critically one hit ko'd me the first time i battled them, and it took me 4 tries to beat the first gym even though i was at level 14 because my attacks only hit once out of every 3. it makes me hate snivy and pokemon.



avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/16/2013, 7:43 am
Leaf wrote:
Patt wrote: so I guess they had to make it easier
ha, easier, that's a good one. for black 2 i got critically hit by my rival on the first battle, the first three trainers all critically one hit ko'd me the first time i battled them, and it took me 4 tries to beat the first gym even though i was at level 14 because my attacks only hit once out of every 3. it makes me hate snivy and pokemon.

That...That's just unlucky, dude. Holy crap lmao but really tho, the new games are tons easier than previous ones.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/16/2013, 8:01 am
yeah farming is so much easier now and seriously the exp rate isn't any greater but the amount of exp needed to level up is >.>. add the amount of good pokemon you get in the beginning instead of having to catch something then like, train it and get better pokemon as you go.





I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/16/2013, 10:13 am
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they ramp up the difficulty significantly in Heart Gold and Soul Silver?

It's not that the games are bad, it's that they're offering pretty much nothing new. If you're going to make the same came with a few changes and improvements you're going to crash and burn eventually.





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/16/2013, 11:24 am
Blitz n' Burst wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they ramp up the difficulty significantly in Heart Gold and Soul Silver?

It's not that the games are bad, it's that they're offering pretty much nothing new. If you're going to make the same came with a few changes and improvements you're going to crash and burn eventually.

Not necessarily. Look at Call of Duty. Despite what people may say, Call of Duty is a good game. It's definitely not the BEST, in fact it's far from it, but it's good nonetheless. (I'm strictly talking about multiplayer btw) Call of Duty is a great game because it's easy to get into and get the hang of and it's addictive because games start and end pretty quickly. Now, sure there have been game modes and everything added to the multiplayer system but at it's core Call of Duty hasn't changed at all. It doesn't need to, because what it has is a formulaic system that works.

What do Pokemon games have? A system that works. There isn't a need for them to offer anything new because what they have is already enough. It does what it intends to do. It immerses the player into a fantasy world where you control these creatures that develop into your partners and help you achieve an ultimate goal through a series of smaller goals all the while tearing down an evil syndicate that ultimately wants to rule the world; and that is all it needs to do. Everything else is just additional bonuses.

That being said, yes, it will eventually crash and burn eventually so technically you are more correct; however, everything eventually crashes or burns no matter how good it is. All things have an end so of course nothing is going to last forever...except maybe nothingness

About HGSS, I didn't find it more challenging in the slightest; however, it's very likely I was drawn away from the difficulty of the game by the amazing, remade visuals added coupled with the revamped music. Yes, Red had higher level pokemon, but I mean in all seriousness Red is pretty freaking easy and IMO he was harder when he had Espeon (but that's because Psychics in the original games were OP as fuck). But I would consider HGSS the most difficult pokemon game on the DS just because fucking Lance has 3 damn Dragonites. -_-
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/16/2013, 12:36 pm
I disagree. There's a difference between playing the same/having similar mechanics and actually being the same damn game with a new coat of paint. I mean, look at Mario. Yeah, the same formula has been reused for pretty much every 3D game, but it also includes a lot more in the game that differentiates it from the previous games. I mean, Mario Galaxy 2 was pretty much Galaxy 1 with new levels, but it was the levels themselves (And obviously more powerups) that made it stand out. Meanwhile, Pokemon seriously seems to be the same game over and over again. Add in extra Pokemon, maybe slightly updated mechanics and a new plot trying to disguise the fetch-quest from every other game, and BAM! New Pokemon game. I liked Black and White, I thought it was a massive improvement over the last few games (Excluding HG/SS) but they really need to come up with something interesting, because a few new minor gameplay mechanics really aren't my idea of "new" and "fresh" ideas. I want to like this game, and I really hope it succeeds, because the last thing I want to do is to have to write an extensive review detailing all the reasons it sucks.





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/16/2013, 2:23 pm
Whoa, whoa, boys. Easy. No need to get your horses all wired up.







[The Return]
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/16/2013, 5:23 pm
HGSS was probably the best pokemon game since the orignal GS games. They gotta make it like that again





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/16/2013, 5:52 pm
Granadico wrote:HGSS was probably the best pokemon game since the orignal GS games. They gotta make it like that again

This. Well almost. Emerald was fucking boss but I agree that HGSS was definitely the correct way to make pokemon games
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/16/2013, 6:30 pm
Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
Granadico wrote:HGSS was probably the best pokemon game since the orignal GS games. They gotta make it like that again

This. Well almost. Emerald was fucking boss but I agree that HGSS was definitely the correct way to make pokemon games
Emerald is probably tied with the original ones for 2nd best





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/16/2013, 11:28 pm
these are really good pokemon design ideas i would use that lunape or hydrop or oppanda



BDBstriker wrote:
Spoiler:


Snaaaaaap

and the water starter types were based of actual water animals and the grass starters were based on reptiles but chespin screwed it up





Fc: 4184-3289-5900
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/18/2013, 12:11 pm
Sieghart wrote:I nicknamed my Oshawott faggot
I also set him free
Still not regretting it
One Oshawott saved from joey :'D

BDBstriker wrote:
This is "funny", because it's based on a Fennec Fox
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/18/2013, 12:25 pm
personally i think they should make a 3d pokemon game with all the rpg elements of black and white but change the turn base to real time combat thats similar to naruto and a pokemon swap thats better than dbz tenkaichi's team swap





My upcoming projects

Captain Falcon vs Bang Shishigami: 4%      Vergil vs Sephiroth: 60%      

Killer Instinct Origins: TJ Combo:10%        Dragonclaw vs Evil Ryu Remake: 10%

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/18/2013, 2:42 pm
Saulgp wrote:
Sieghart wrote:I nicknamed my Oshawott faggot
I also set him free
Still not regretting it
One Oshawott saved from joey :'D

BDBstriker wrote:
This is "funny", because it's based on a Fennec Fox

Ermmmmm, like I said before, this thing has whiskers. Plus the ears are a bit different.



avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: POKEMON X AND Y

on 1/18/2013, 2:49 pm
yeah you ok its like the same...i like pokemon too...yeah but the name: X,Y? affraid





*insert something here* I am SuperLuigi7900 AKA Super Deluxe, i'm more know as SuperLuigi7900. I make youtube video as: Super Mario 64 Bloopers.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum