View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

I Don't Give A Fuck.

on 10/2/2012, 7:22 pm
I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Spritan
Spritan

Re: I Don't Give A Fuck.

on 10/2/2012, 7:23 pm
I love you too aaron
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:25 pm
Dayum dude. What the hell.

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:26 pm
(My first impulse was FUCK YOU TOO BITCH) But no, what happen bro? how did it get this way for you?

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:26 pm
@Face wrote:(My first impulse was FUCK YOU TOO BITCH) But no, what happen bro? how did it get this way for you?

I told him his music sucks...as a joke
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:27 pm
Ban me. Lock this thread. Quote this in my signature.
And Toxic, it's not just you. Don't feel special.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:28 pm
@AaronKun wrote:Ban me. Lock this thread. Quote this in my signature.
And Toxic, it's not just you. Don't feel special.

Im trying to say you can't take a critic and maplemation just sugar coats your work which makes you feel special...derp
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:31 pm
@Toxic wrote:maplemation just sugar coats your work which makes you feel special...derp

....... Uh. No. Serious

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:32 pm
@ZoneAeris wrote:
@Toxic wrote:maplemation just sugar coats your work which makes you feel special...derp

....... Uh. No. Serious

....why you think he raged when he constructive krictism
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:33 pm
@Toxic wrote:
@ZoneAeris wrote:

....... Uh. No. Serious

Remind me how "Your music sucks" is constructive criticism. lol

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:33 pm
Didn't i tell you That there was something else? Yet you obviously blocked me just for inv you to put notifications off on the chat. You thought I inv you just so you can get annoyed. Your pretty much pathetic. + don't bring other people into this shit. TheSpritas didn't even do shit to you. You already fucking know that joey trolls on this forum. why join in the first place? HE was the one that made people hate and like him. half and half. Don't say you hate thespritas because of joey's action.

BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:Liepard(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop:
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:35 pm
And this is why I hate The Spritas. I had some hope you wouldn't drag any arguments here. I was wrong because you are all retarded. Face. You're an exception right now. Yiffy, I'll get over it with you. Ray. Shut the fuck up. Bye.

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:36 pm
@ZoneAeris wrote:
@Toxic wrote:
@ZoneAeris wrote:

....... Uh. No. Serious

Remind me how "Your music sucks" is constructive criticism. lol

I was fucking around I was make a refrence to what happened to joey btw
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:45 pm
@AaronKun wrote:And this is why I hate The Spritas. I had some hope you wouldn't drag any arguments here. I was wrong because you are all retarded. Face. You're an exception right now. Yiffy, I'll get over it with you. Ray. Shut the fuck up. Bye.
how the fuck we all retarded? Aaron. you obviously didn't had a problem with it yet now you do. Because maybe we inv you to the skype call multiple of times? you could of just turned off notifications so you wouldn't get notifications. Your getting upset over that little shit and Joeyderp. Don't let it tick you off. You already know why i brought an arguement for. So don't be hoping for shit.

BLACK KYUREM<333
Signature shop:
Spoiler:
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:48 pm
@Ray*~*Ler wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:And this is why I hate The Spritas. I had some hope you wouldn't drag any arguments here. I was wrong because you are all retarded. Face. You're an exception right now. Yiffy, I'll get over it with you. Ray. Shut the fuck up. Bye.
how the fuck we all retarded? Aaron. you obviously didn't had a problem with it yet now you do. Because maybe we inv you to the skype call multiple of times? you could of just turned off notifications so you wouldn't get notifications. Your getting upset over that little shit and Joeyderp. Don't let it tick you off. You already know why i brought an arguement for. So don't be hoping for shit.

You're obviously retarded because I stated why I'm leaving and you couldn't read that. Shut up, degenerate.

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:53 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
@Ray*~*Ler wrote:

You're obviously retarded because I stated why I'm leaving and you couldn't read that. Shut up, degenerate.

@AaronKun wrote:Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling.trolling.trolling.

Perhaps I already said Who is the only one that is trolling. and That person causes a bit of hatred and fighting.

Common sense. This is the Internet. Don't get upset because of 1 person.

BLACK KYUREM<333
Signature shop:
Spoiler:
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:54 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
@Ray*~*Ler wrote:

Wow aaron trying to spell out big words..then using spell check to fix them doesn't make you smart..
Spritan
Spritan

If you're too stupid to read the other words in the sentence, then you're not worth my time.

Spritan
Spritan

I'm double posting.

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:55 pm
There I go again.

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:56 pm
Fuck.

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:56 pm
"Your such a badass.." I wish I was cool as you aaron ):
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 7:58 pm
"but "shut the fuck up you pussy ass bitch dick head" is auto ban."

Okay. Shut the fuck up you pussy ass bitch dick head.

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/2/2012, 8:03 pm
Well I'm worth your time whether you like it or not. lol

Let me make myself clear again ONE MORE TIME. and stop trying to act like a child just so you can get banned.

1.Not only Skype but Everyove else. - Your Comparing to us because You think we are trolling. Are we trolling you? No. That would only mean That joey was upsetting you. You could have easily Ignored his post but instead you decided to talk back.

2. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling.- This site is for animations and Other shit. + You will always find Hatred, Fighting, Arguing and Trolls everywhere. Don't only relate this to us.(well to joey that is)

Grow up already. This is the Internet. You won't find a forum with an anti-troll shield. But if you do. Enjoy.

BLACK KYUREM<333
Signature shop:
Spoiler:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 10/2/2012, 8:06 pm

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum