View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!)

on 7/23/2012, 1:29 pm
I have been moving all of the old chao updates onto a word document. If you wish to see how much progress your chao has made then I'll add a download for the archive for your viewing pleasure. For now, I begin the update!
----------------------------------------------------

As an apology for taking so long with the last update, here's a new one right off the bat! Let's start it off just like we normally do with Mr.Smiles!

Mr.Smiles:

Little fucker is pissed at me. Mr.Smiles has had little change, sadly... oh but next update, let me warn you NEXT UPDATE. MR. SMILES WILL RETAIN HIS DOMINANCE OVER YOU MINISCULE BASTAR-- I mean. I'll be a lot stronger ^^;

Toxic Jr:

A lot more has chnaged for Toxic Jr! He's now on Mr. Smiles' level! all of your abilities (besides stamina) has pretty much gone up by five levels! He's now almost as fast as NS, but still no where near as fast as Shadow. Sorry buddy XD He's still pretty balanced though.

Soul:

Congrats on evolving Saul! Soul has become a power chao, him and NDS' chao are among the strongest chao in the garden! They're a force to be reckoned with! Besides evolving, your chao has gone under little change. A level or so here... a level or so there... Still, congrats! This one kind of started evolving without my noticing... it just kinda happened instead of waiting like everyone elses XD

Tom:

Crashes chao has also evolved as well! I can also say with confidence that crashes chao is THE best swimmer! He is also able to (finally) walk! besides that, he can't do much... His levels are still the lowest but that'll change soon. I promise

NDS Jr:

NDS, to make up for not having any change on your chao at all whatsoever, I decided to get this mofo as strong as possible before he evolved. He is now the most powerful chao of them all! The rest of his stats have gone up by two, so he's a force to be reckoned with! He'll mop the floor with the competition in chao karate! So... HELLZ YAH.

NS:

NS, I'm sorry to say I haven't been able to work on your chao to much. He went up a level or so in a few places but besides that No change... sorry : ( (he does love me though...)

Shadow:

Shadow's stats have all gone up by at least one, he is still the fastest chao and he may just stay that way! The little monster evolved soon after the last update and is a scary ass mofo. Don't fuck with him, he'll kick your ass. BITCH.

as of today...

EVERYONE'S CHAO HAS OFFICIALLY EVOLVED!!

and on that note, I leave you all with this picture.

DON'T JUDGE ME DAMMIT.

Last edited by SXR123 on 9/12/2012, 9:06 am; edited 14 times in total

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!)

on 7/23/2012, 2:31 pm
I use to have so many chao in SA2 and my goal was trying to get a sonic chao...lol
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 2:47 pm
When i was like...8 or 10, I cried like this cause i was gonna give up my chao, the music made it worse. so i was like "UGH FUCK IT!!" and just kept him ;u;

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 2:48 pm
Well now imma because of sxr I think im gonna download a Sa2 rom just to show off my choa..

on 7/23/2012, 3:08 pm
@Toxic wrote:Well now imma because of sxr I think im gonna download a Sa2 rom just to show off my choa..

NO. FUCK YOU. ADOPT MUNCHY. HE'S LONELY.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 3:23 pm
My 30 chaos are better then yours Laughing

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 3:24 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Toxic wrote:Well now imma because of sxr I think im gonna download a Sa2 rom just to show off my choa..

NO. FUCK YOU. ADOPT MUNCHY. HE'S LONELY.

Why you gotta be so mean...

Plus I realized Im using third world country internet so I can't download the game until I come back to

AMERICA
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 7/23/2012, 3:31 pm
.....I had a chao once. His name was Quartz. he wasn't an ordinary chao either.

He expelled at speed strenght and stamina. he went through the evolving phase 5 times. but for some strange reason, he always stayed neutral. unlike the other chao in the garden, who evolved into either a dark chao or a hero chao, he went through the evolve animation, but stayed the same. his states on the other hand grew higher and higher, untill they were maxed out.

because he was neither a dark/hero chao he couldn't participate in the dark/hero specific races.

but he dominated all the other race. then we moved on to the karate. one after another those pathetic opponents of his were defeated. eventually his battles unlocked the hardest mode for chao karate. i was about to go through the waterfall cave when i saw Quarts enter the evolution phase again

BUT THIS WAS DIFFERENT THAN NORMAL.

usually when he entered that egg looking thing he'd be smiling. but this time he was crying.

and the egg was a darker shade than normal. i wasn't sure what was happening at the time.
I thought back to when alex(quarts younger hero brother) raced did the hero race and there were chao with blue flames over their heads. I assumed he was turning into that.

but instead it vanished entirely and quartz was never seen again, i checked the other gardens to make sure he didn't just learn some random teleport but he was nowhere.

a few days later the data for chao garden was corrupted and deleted itself, but the data for SA2B was the same. the medals i got from the chao gardens was still there though there were no chao in the gardens and the hero/dark gardens were gone. but the tv and ball quarts won were still in the normal garden. along with the 2 eggs you first see when you first enter the garden.

My upcoming projects

Captain Falcon vs Bang Shishigami: 4%      Vergil vs Sephiroth: 60%      

Killer Instinct Origins: TJ Combo:10%        Dragonclaw vs Evil Ryu Remake: 10%

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 3:36 pm
IM GUNNA JUDGE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB

Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 7/23/2012, 3:38 pm
lawl, you completely ignored my wall o text.

I don't even make walls that often too.

My upcoming projects

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 3:44 pm
@5h0ck wrote:.....I had a chao once. His name was Quartz. he wasn't an ordinary chao either.

He expelled at speed strenght and stamina. he went through the evolving phase 5 times. but for some strange reason, he always stayed neutral. unlike the other chao in the garden, who evolved into either a dark chao or a hero chao, he went through the evolve animation, but stayed the same. his states on the other hand grew higher and higher, untill they were maxed out.

because he was neither a dark/hero chao he couldn't participate in the dark/hero specific races.

but he dominated all the other race. then we moved on to the karate. one after another those pathetic opponents of his were defeated. eventually his battles unlocked the hardest mode for chao karate. i was about to go through the waterfall cave when i saw Quarts enter the evolution phase again

usually when he entered that egg looking thing he'd be smiling. but this time he was crying.

and the egg was a darker shade than normal. i wasn't sure what was happening at the time.
I thought back to when alex(quarts younger hero brother) raced did the hero race and there were chao with blue flames over their heads. I assumed he was turning into that.

but instead it vanished entirely and quartz was never seen again, i checked the other gardens to make sure he didn't just learn some random teleport but he was nowhere.

a few days later the data for chao garden was corrupted and deleted itself, but the data for SA2B was the same. the medals i got from the chao gardens was still there though there were no chao in the gardens and the hero/dark gardens were gone. but the tv and ball quarts won were still in the normal garden. along with the 2 eggs you first see when you first enter the garden.
So then what did two eggs hatch to be...

That was creepy as shit though..

on 7/23/2012, 3:49 pm
@5h0ck wrote:.....I had a chao once. His name was Quartz. he wasn't an ordinary chao either.

yeah you're chao died Very Happy

WHO THE FUDGE WANTS TO ADOPT MUNCHY.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 3:59 pm
oh, one became a hero(even though i was shadow the whole time)

the other a dark.

the dark ones an annoying fuck throws tantrums hits the other chao. I use him for karate since he's so angry but he get his ass kicked no matter how much i raise his states.

the hero doesn't want shit to do with shadow and loves sonic(even though i didn't pick sonic unill a 2 weeks after it evolved) he swims alot and sleeps alot.

i put him in races since he likes swimming so much but he's slow as fuck. at least he doesn't complain like his brother.

anyways i havn't touched the game in 2 years. I don't even remember their names.

My upcoming projects

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 4:38 pm
Well to bad your chao didn't reborn rofl..
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 4:58 pm
lol.

I remember one time when his lil bro was learnin to swim(failing miserably) at the same time quarts was trying to fly and got mah high. he stoped in mid air fell into the water and his impact made the other fly out the water then he started swimming(LOL)

My upcoming projects

on 7/23/2012, 7:08 pm
Wait, shouldn't this be under Video Games?

on 7/23/2012, 7:28 pm
well I guess it technically should. but i'm just asking you all to adopt a fuckin pixellated monster and you tell me what you want it to be. I'LL TAKE PICTURES AND MAKE YOU HAPPY. I MAY EVEN RECORD A VIDEO FOR YOU.

God I feel stupid

ADOPT A CHAO!!

on 7/23/2012, 7:50 pm
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I adopt him, now throw him at a wall.

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 8:03 pm
Mojo needs a chew toy.....

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 8:06 pm
Yeah, SXR, keep your chao. We'll only abuse them.

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 8:13 pm
if i took it shadow would take care of it for like a week....then i'd forget i downloaded it and won't touch the file for about 3 years then when i stumble upon it i'd have forgotten i got it from you and delete it.

My upcoming projects

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 8:24 pm
LOL Yep, see that, SXR?

We've got:

Chao Neglect
Physical Abuse

What's next?

on 7/23/2012, 8:32 pm
NDS. WTF IS UP WITH YOU.

I expected you to be the first to say, "BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF IT"

....DOES NDS HAVE A SOFT SPOT FER DEM CHAO?!

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/23/2012, 8:35 pm
NDS wrote:We'll only abuse them.
NDS wrote:We'll only abuse
NDS wrote:We'll
NDS wrote:We

Yeah, i'm no exception.

LOLOLOL

Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 7/23/2012, 10:12 pm
I'm sure most of you will love your chao more than your future (if any) kids

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum