Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

I need help!

on 7/2/2012, 12:35 pm
what do you use to make flash animations?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/2/2012, 12:42 pm
MS Paint.





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/2/2012, 1:03 pm
what kind of a question is that?





"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/2/2012, 1:03 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:MS Paint.
alright but how do i make flash in paint?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/2/2012, 1:05 pm
no no, you make flash animations in FLASH





"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/2/2012, 1:07 pm
@roflcopter wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:MS Paint.
alright but how do i make flash in paint?
Well, first of all you open a new document. This will be your first frame. Make it exactly how you want it- make it pixel perfect.

Then you press ALT-F4 to go onto the next frame.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/2/2012, 2:38 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
@roflcopter wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:MS Paint.
alright but how do i make flash in paint?
Well, first of all you open a new document. This will be your first frame. Make it exactly how you want it- make it pixel perfect.

Then you press ALT-F4 to go onto the next frame.

what!! i tried to do this and it didnt work! i spent ages making this framme and i tried to go to next fram and it didnt work it closed what do i do is my computer broken or what i dont no plz help me!
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/2/2012, 2:41 pm
@roflcopter wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
@roflcopter wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:MS Paint.
alright but how do i make flash in paint?
Well, first of all you open a new document. This will be your first frame. Make it exactly how you want it- make it pixel perfect.

Then you press ALT-F4 to go onto the next frame.

what!! i tried to do this and it didnt work! i spent ages making this framme and i tried to go to next fram and it didnt work it closed what do i do is my computer broken or what i dont no plz help me!

lmfao all I really have to say is best troll ever.
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/2/2012, 3:22 pm
roflcopter, he's troling you lol.
You make animations in Flash, probably want to get Flash 8.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/2/2012, 3:36 pm
@narutoall76 wrote:roflcopter, he's troling you lol.
You make animations in Flash, probably want to get Flash 8.

Don't listen to him! Narutoall is simply trying to decieve you!

Whoever thought of doing Flash animations in Flash? What bullshit are you spouting? Seriously?

Stop trying to implant these false messages into the minds of newbies!

I am ashamed.
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/2/2012, 4:40 pm
i thought people like the op didn't exist anymore

unfortunately it seems i was wrong
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 7:46 am
@Leo wrote:i thought people like the op didn't exist anymore

unfortunately it seems i was wrong
you was wrong indeed...





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 7:49 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
@narutoall76 wrote:roflcopter, he's troling you lol.
You make animations in Flash, probably want to get Flash 8.

Don't listen to him! Narutoall is simply trying to decieve you!

Whoever thought of doing Flash animations in Flash? What bullshit are you spouting? Seriously?

Stop trying to implant these false messages into the minds of newbies!

I am ashamed.

omg im still trying to make my animaton and it doesnt work. whats wrong. do u really make flash with paint???
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 7:54 am
@roflcopter wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
@narutoall76 wrote:roflcopter, he's troling you lol.
You make animations in Flash, probably want to get Flash 8.

Don't listen to him! Narutoall is simply trying to decieve you!

Whoever thought of doing Flash animations in Flash? What bullshit are you spouting? Seriously?

Stop trying to implant these false messages into the minds of newbies!

I am ashamed.

omg im still trying to make my animaton and it doesnt work. whats wrong. do u really make flash with paint???

Yeah, sure! Eric himself uses Paint, didn't you know?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 8:02 am
no you needed to listen to me and understand that you make FLASH animations with FLASH





"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 8:04 am
@Tal wrote:no you needed to listen to me and understand that you make FLASH animations with FLASH

Jesus fucking Christ why are you all so obsessed with misleading him? For fuck's sake, just because he's a noob doesn't give you the right to lie to him like that!

You all make me sick.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 8:05 am
you evil little sonic fun





"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 8:07 am
What the shit is a Sonic fun.

Fun isn't even a noun you illiterate fuck.





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 8:09 am
i meant fan, i'm bad in english D:
but i know that you don't make FLASH animations In PAINT.





"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 8:15 am
You know, it's really sick that you're so dead-set on tricking him. You're simply making shit up to confuse his little noob brain. Fuck you, Tal. Fuck you.





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 8:16 am
oh man if eric uses paint then it must be good!

ill try and mak an anition so that i can be good and have fun! thanks blitz!
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 8:21 am
^ Good luck with that. When you fail come back to us.

nice job blitz, until someone comes for help you make him leave with stupid tips ):





"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 8:23 am
Oh come on. He's trolling anyway.





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 8:24 am
me too, paint is a lot better then flash.
flash is a super hero DUH





"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I need help!

on 7/3/2012, 8:48 am
Don´t listen to anyone dude use this program
FLASH 8 and no we can´t give you a link to a Pirate program
2nd. U might need a program called FIREWORKS CS(number) for no tracing bitmap, it causes lag & several problems with the Virtual memory.
Or GIMP 2.0 hope this helped you





View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum