View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

The My Cosmic Buster

on 5/4/2012, 5:30 pm
The Cosmic Buster: Jasper

Powers: Cosmic Magic

Weakness: Weapons (unless they are magic based weapons)

Personality: His always cocky when it comes to fighting and although is a troller

Likes: Being annoying to people he don't like, he's completely random and unexpected, and likes to help out anyway he can (even though he messes everything up)

Dislikes: Anyone making fun of him, the brightness of the sun, weak people, guns, and the color red

*Update*

Last edited by Hannotori on 5/13/2012, 8:19 pm; edited 6 times in total
Spritan
Spritan

Re: The My Cosmic Buster

on 5/5/2012, 11:29 am
No.

AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 11:49 am
Whatchu mean bro
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 11:50 am
No means no.

Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 11:52 am
Duh I need more of an explanation then just a no. No doesn't tell me what's wrong with it.
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 1:09 pm
Magic? Really? He couldn't have just had some kind of sword? Once you overpower your characters everything looks bland.

AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 1:18 pm
He isn't overpowered he can easily be beaten and I'm not done with him I gonna add something to him...and suggestions but no weapons sir cause let's face it this probably won't be my last Kirby FC
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 1:56 pm
How about a wooden stick.

Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 2:12 pm
Blackleafe wrote:How about a wooden stick.

A wand basically or just a plain old stick either way its still classified as a weapon so no I don't want him to use a weapon I meet to his attire, his looks what could I add cause I'm not changing him, just adding stuff to him to make him more appealing
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 2:15 pm

Last edited by Blackleafe on 5/5/2012, 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 2:17 pm
THUG NIGGAH KIRBY

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB

Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 2:24 pm
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 3:02 pm
AaronKun wrote:Magic? Really? He couldn't have just had some kind of sword? Once you overpower your characters everything looks bland.
There's nothing wrong with magic, althou that whole time and space stuff was pretty bad

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 3:22 pm
Jellal wrote:
AaronKun wrote:Magic? Really? He couldn't have just had some kind of sword? Once you overpower your characters everything looks bland.
There's nothing wrong with magic, althou that whole time and space stuff was pretty bad

What the time and space part is amazing think about it he can open out portals and galaxy but to a certain extent and can use the energy of the stars and convert there energy into his own powers

Last edited by Hannotori on 5/5/2012, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 6:28 pm
Hannotori wrote:
Jellal wrote:

What the time and space part is amazing thing about it he can open out portals and galaxy but to a certain extent and can use the energy of the stars and convert there energy into his own powers

And you say he isn't overpowered...

Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 7:34 pm
Watch soon as I' done with his sheet and he goes up against other opponents you'll see like I said a certain extent...you can be beaten easily just because his weakness is weapons doesn't mean you can't figure out another way to stop I'm mean look at his personality you can easily throw him off his game...
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 8:07 pm
AaronKun wrote:And you say he isn't overpowered...
My kirby FC is kinda overpowered too. He's straight elemental. But I did add features, such as wings and a recolored beam hat....oh and the elements that help him use his powers :3 (hint: he's in my sig)

Hannotori wrote:Powers: Uses his mind to conger anything from time and space, so basically superior magic.
hmmm time, space.....kinda like Aege since his powers is space, time manipulation...but he has magic that can beseech anything from time and space so ehhh........I guess there is a difference

Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 11:19 pm
Hannotori wrote:
Jellal wrote:

What the time and space part is amazing think about it he can open out portals and galaxy but to a certain extent and can use the energy of the stars and convert there energy into his own powers
Stop.

That's not amazing, its over powered.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2012, 11:28 pm
Whatever man I my character I can make him have his on limits
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/13/2012, 6:48 pm
Updated look and other personal stuff about him
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/13/2012, 8:16 pm
Still overpowered.

Spritan
Spritan

on 5/13/2012, 8:17 pm
AaronKun wrote:Still overpowered.

Okay okay fine it's just old regular magic just with a certain twist how bout that it just looks superior is that better
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum