View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

should i....

on 4/28/2012, 7:09 am
should i make a sonic series....again....

i really don't know if i should waste my time on it, i'm planing on making a dark - realistic sonic series, with intense battles but not like smbz or a sonic - dbz crossover, i know it's kinda stupid to ask

but i would like to know if you guys think it will be worth it to make that sort of thing, or maybe giving me tips on how it can be good.

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

Re: should i....

on 4/28/2012, 10:18 am
Nope. Don't do it. Sonic is boring and old as hell. Make something new and interesting. Seriously.... just fucking too much sonic in world.

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/28/2012, 10:44 am
lol but his my character (:

still which character would you use?

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/28/2012, 11:01 am
NO......just no

Banned
Banned

on 4/28/2012, 11:16 am
The fuck bruh? why da fuck would that shit even cross your damn mind. The fuck?! Like there are too many damn sawnik the faggot hedgehog series shits out there. We don't need another one. I don't even care if it's NOT a dbz, mario, or whatever other shit crossover, I just can't stand the shit!

NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do NOT waste your time. Do something more like a mario series with JUST mario chars. Maybe remake the original mario plot with your own twists and turns. Or better yet. DON'T make a series at all. Keep doing short, fun animations and focus on getting better. then when you're the supreme master of all sprite animation, THEN! do original boss stuff. >:C

Last edited by NDS~ on 4/28/2012, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
Patrick: So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/28/2012, 11:39 am
ok guys i'll listened to your advice, i had another animation in mind:

"The formation Of The Mushroom kingdom" that'll be good great....if i'll put effort in it....

topic can be locked

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/28/2012, 3:08 pm
Derp... after this topic i feel how my intelligence is dropping critically.... now i feel dumm.

View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 4/28/2012, 3:44 pm
NDS that idea is just as bad. you're telling him not to do sonic stories because sonic is overused and yet you tell him to use mario, ANOTHER overused character?

no. Tal, do something else. something original, you want to do a series involving sprites? make your own and come up with an original story. Sonic and mario are completely overused.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Banned
Banned

on 4/28/2012, 5:11 pm
@NDS~ wrote:Or better yet. DON'T make a series at all. Keep doing short, fun animations and focus on getting better. then when you're the supreme master of all sprite animation, THEN! do something that's original and boss.

READ SXR READ!!!

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
Patrick: So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...

on 4/28/2012, 5:15 pm
I'd rather not.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/28/2012, 5:36 pm
We already have enough sonic series

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/28/2012, 6:59 pm
Go ahead with your sonic series
a lot of the people that use sonic have crappy animations which make sonic look bad
thats why nobody wants to see him in a animation because they think its going to suck

as long its good then you should do it
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/28/2012, 8:25 pm
Oh leave him be already. We get it. You all hate sonic and series based on him. Ok.
Just let him do his thing and go about your lives, I promise it won't hurt if you do.
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/28/2012, 11:36 pm
it's ok i'm working ona non-series animation right now, yet i'll probably make a sonic series one day, even though it's overused, but thanks for the tips everyone and really no need to be posting anymore (:

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 9:42 am
Tal maybe a sonic series won´t be overused in the future because everbody will hate them Surprised
then is the moment when you make one!!! :roll:

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 9:55 am
Yes. We should bury sonic before we start to brush our asses with it.

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 12:12 pm
This does not belong in animation help

Go away

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 12:23 pm
@Jellal wrote:This does not belong in animation help

Go away

Lol Joey why are you not a mod.
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 12:43 pm
BECAUSE I'M UNPLEASANT TO BE AROUND

WHY AREN'T YOU?
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE 15 YEARS OLD?
HUH? HUH?
NOT SO BIG NOW ARE YOU, HOTSHOT?

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 5:26 pm
the only person here that I think could come the closes to making a good sonic....anything is SXR123.

on 4/29/2012, 5:59 pm
I'm going to take that as a compliment.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 6:05 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I'm going to take that as a compliment.
it was meant to be.your annoying love for that lil blue shit would be make sure you would do it correctly.

on 4/29/2012, 6:11 pm
I'll make everyone love him again.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 6:30 pm
Guys.
Shut the fuck up.
Wait for some mod to lock this.

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 6:38 pm
tal9x9 wrote:should i make a sonic series....again....

i really don't know if i should waste my time on it, i'm planing on making a dark - realistic sonic series, with intense battles but not like smbz or a sonic - dbz crossover, i know it's kinda stupid to ask

but i would like to know if you guys think it will be worth it to make that sort of thing, or maybe giving me tips on how it can be good.

No-no-no. No dark characters, no more recolors for OC's and more more hedgehogs. Just make something new.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum