View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Sound effects Music etc

on 4/25/2012, 3:08 pm
Where do you guys get your sound bites or clips from for your animations? Ive been looking on google and all I get is garbage or EXTREMELY low quality sound.

Thanks Guys!

Fullmetal
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Sound effects Music etc

on 4/26/2012, 5:27 am
you mean music or sound effects? Also the question is kind of retard... Because it's same as you ask: How do you get good quality sprite sheet? Well simply getting good quality sprite sheet. There is no "place" where you get all you need. You have to collect effect from everywhere you can. If you need effects then just ask directly. We can't give you "all you need" because no one knows what you need. We can give something specific thou. Like i need hit sound or i need good bg music.

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/26/2012, 2:55 pm
If getting some sound effects and bg music was as easy as getting a sprite sheet.... I wouldn't bother posting it on here and I wouldn't be wasting your time Serious. Anyways, I guess I'm looking primarily for super mario world sound effects AND bg music, primarily because these can be used for a lot of different animations

Thanks again
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 4/26/2012, 4:29 pm
@Blackleafe wrote: Also the question is kind of retard...

the fuck. why do I always have to remind you of being nice to people you asshat.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/26/2012, 7:20 pm
Wrong section, try the Resource category.

Anyways, sounds can be found all over the web.

If you're looking for Mario SFX, you should probably take a trip to http://mfgg.net/
They have an extensive collection of good quality sound effects.

If you want other sound effects, you should try places like Sound Resources (A sound parallel site of Spriters Resources)
But your best bet is to try ripping some sound effects or even some programs/games that use SFX on your computer.
Also, try ripping some sound effects from Mugen characters.
@Blackleafe wrote:Also the question is kind of retard
So is your sentence structure you unhelpful parasite.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/27/2012, 12:44 pm
Ok cool. Thanks Jellal that helped alot!

Sorry about putting this in the wrong section :silent: But the sites and ripping adivice really helped so thanks again!
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/29/2012, 8:11 pm
Locked and solved.

[The Return]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum