View previous topicGo downView next topic
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/15/2012, 3:18 pm
Hey, so I made a thread about this A LONG time ago, back when I first came to this site. It was about how everyone here should sign up to this website called Points2Shop. If you don't remember how it works, or if you haven't read this before, it basically works like this:

You earn points on the website by completing offers, playing games, or winning the lottery. After you receive the points they are added to your points balance and you can use your points balance to buy basically anything you want from Amazon. Don't worry, you don't have to use a credit card to receive your prizes; you just have to give them your name and address and then you receive your prize. I HAVE done this before so I do know that it is definitely 100% legit. Also, if you find my old thread then you can see where Eric even stated that this website is legit. It would be nice if a lot of you guys signed up for it through my referral link, because I would benefit nicely from it; but if you feel that you don't want to help me or that I don't deserve your help then by all means go ahead and sign up by yourself. However, if you don't mind helping me out, sign up through my referral link, here.

Also, I can tell you that just by signing up you get an automatic 250 points. That enables you to buy an apple stereo headphones w/ microphone (yeah, I know they suck, but they're better than nothing and they're free), or a Usb Sync and Charge cable for iPhones and iPods, or a DVI Gear HDMI cable (6ft), or a dollar... And that's only for signing up to the website.

Anyways, sign up. Have fun. Use my referral, please. And have a wonderful day. Peace.

Points2Shop
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Sign up to Points2Shop!

on 4/15/2012, 8:56 pm
Well looks like I have found the next prizerebel..sign me up.
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/15/2012, 9:37 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Well looks like I have found the next prizerebel..sign me up.

Um...There are links in my 1st post. And I remember Prizerebel... lol, that was a long time ago, and points2shop is much more awesome.

EDIT: I just ordered a dollar lol xD
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/28/2012, 8:40 pm
I would do this, but the process of making a decent amount of these "points" is probably so long it would be more entertaining to watch pubic hair grow.
Good luck with it though
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum