Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Sonic Fan Character

on 4/15/2012, 1:35 pm
But not saying this is the same. I'm not that selfish but i just don't have time for this sry : ( Said that because it was so fitting in this topic XD





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Sonic Fan Character

on 4/15/2012, 1:48 pm
Blackleafe wrote:But not saying this is the same. I'm not that selfish but i just don't have time for this sry : ( Said that because it was so fitting in this topic XD
thats true too :v
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Sonic Fan Character

on 4/15/2012, 3:38 pm
SXR123 wrote:well... it sure is an original design... d'um...

what is it exactly? a monkey fox? o_o
blasphemy!! how dare you





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Sonic Fan Character

on 4/20/2012, 12:27 am
So uh.. YF said he was too busy to do the sprites.. Is there anyone else I could get to help me out with this?





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Sonic Fan Character

on 4/25/2012, 9:08 pm
ZoneAeris wrote:So uh.. YF said he was too busy to do the sprites.. Is there anyone else I could get to help me out with this?

This is my first time I have ever sprited a sonic sprite. I made the 100% custom, I use sonic as reference to study the style

Give Credits if you use it bro, I don't even think that it is good (cause its my first time spriting in this style :p)

Update on pallets

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Sonic Fan Character

on 4/25/2012, 11:29 pm
LiveitBig wrote:
ZoneAeris wrote:So uh.. YF said he was too busy to do the sprites.. Is there anyone else I could get to help me out with this?

This is my first time I have ever sprited a sonic sprite. I made the 100% custom, I use sonic as reference to study the style

Give Credits if you use it bro, I don't even think that it is good (cause its my first time spriting in this style :p)

Update on pallets


I'm glad you helped! I can close this now x3
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://psychodino3.deviantart.com/https://twitter.com/PsychoDino

Re: Sonic Fan Character

on 4/26/2012, 7:02 am
Cool. Looks good too.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Sonic Fan Character

on 4/26/2012, 10:01 pm
ZoneAeris wrote:
LiveitBig wrote:
ZoneAeris wrote:So uh.. YF said he was too busy to do the sprites.. Is there anyone else I could get to help me out with this?

This is my first time I have ever sprited a sonic sprite. I made the 100% custom, I use sonic as reference to study the style

Give Credits if you use it bro, I don't even think that it is good (cause its my first time spriting in this style :p)

Update on pallets


I'm glad you helped! I can close this now x3

Np, problem man

yoshifanatic2595 wrote:Cool. Looks good too.

Thanks man
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum