View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Cyanide and Happiness

on 4/14/2012, 9:07 am
Hmmmm..... :) i think you guys don't get it but i'm looking specific kind of joke. The joke MUST be like cyanide and happiness style, since the animation is about those guys. And it seems like you guys don't know what i'm talking about so here are few vids.

View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 4/14/2012, 10:58 am
if it's for school, their kind of comedy and jokes are not very appropriate.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/14/2012, 12:33 pm
Hmmm..... true.... no alcohol,no killing,no swears,no sex.... and so on... BUT i believe i can find a cyanid and happiness joke without those.

Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttp://psychodino3.deviantart.com/https://twitter.com/PsychoDino

on 4/14/2012, 12:40 pm
In the second one, Egoraptor does a good austrailin impression.
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/14/2012, 2:13 pm
I got it!!!! The joke is rdy. I'll post some progress and screenshots and help request if i need. Thanks for effort anyway.

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/14/2012, 3:27 pm
@Blackleafe wrote:Hmmm..... true.... no alcohol,no killing,no swears,no sex.... and so on... BUT i believe i can find a cyanid and happiness joke without those.

Can't you choose your own target audience?

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/14/2012, 3:37 pm
No.... but doesn't matter. Here is my idea: There is a person who is eating breakfast and reading newspaper. He notices a article which tell about art museum. The guy goes to the museum and takes a look to the paintings. Well he sees lots of "funny" pictures until he sees a painting where is a corridor which continues endlessly. It's like perspective painting. Well he is very enchanted by the painting and before he realizes, he is in that corridor (illusion) he start to walk in corridor but he notices that it's getting smaller no matter where he goes. Aaaand the end is screams and yelling and then the suspicious looking artist comes and takes the painting and runs away laughing (the guy in painting too) So after the end the viewers are like: What just What random happened here. Guy looks an illusion painting and suddenly he is captured in it and taken by strange artist : D

on 4/14/2012, 4:27 pm
@Blackleafe wrote:No.... but doesn't matter. Here is my idea: There is a person who is eating breakfast and reading newspaper. He notices a article which tell about art museum. The guy goes to the museum and takes a look to the paintings. Well he sees lots of "funny" pictures until he sees a painting where is a corridor which continues endlessly. It's like perspective painting. Well he is very enchanted by the painting and before he realizes, he is in that corridor (illusion) he start to walk in corridor but he notices that it's getting smaller no matter where he goes. Aaaand the end is screams and yelling and then the suspicious looking artist comes and takes the painting and runs away laughing (the guy in painting too) So after the end the viewers are like: What just What random happened here. Guy looks an illusion painting and suddenly he is captured in it and taken by strange artist : D

say whaaaa

I didn't laugh

on 4/14/2012, 8:19 pm
Wait WTF WAS THAT? How did you think of that, please tell me that.

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/15/2012, 2:24 am
??? =.= ofc it's not funny if i tell it, you need to see it. And it's 100% like cyanid and happiness style. Just random, no logic and may make someone smile. Don't worry i have backup plan if that's not going to work.

on 4/15/2012, 5:47 am
@Blackleafe wrote:??? =.= ofc it's not funny if i tell it, you need to see it. And it's 100% like cyanid and happiness style. Just random, no logic and may make someone smile. Don't worry i have backup plan if that's not going to work.

hmmm

i'll await for the finished product
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/16/2012, 2:37 pm
Ok i came with best idea so far and i started working with. First i'll desing the whole crew but i got the bg and captain done today. I'll call it a day, but here is the picture. I'll add rest of the character tommorrow.

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/16/2012, 2:51 pm
@Blackleafe wrote:Ok i came with best idea so far and i started working with. First i'll desing the whole crew but i got the bg and captain done today. I'll call it a day, but here is the picture. I'll add rest of the character tommorrow.

Why does this remind me of Fancy Pants Adventures.
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/16/2012, 3:09 pm
Now that you meantion it.... it does. It was good game but too short : ( Anyway just w8 until rest of the crew are rdy.

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/20/2012, 3:34 pm
Bam an update. Made the pirateship today. It hasn't been colored yet but lines are ready. :I here it is:

on 4/20/2012, 3:53 pm
Ugh, lower the saturation on the sky. If you look at the sky, its color isn't THAT saturated.

The ship looks nice but the bg is looking a bit bland.
I'd do something more like dis
Spoiler:
However I made this in like, 2 minutes so take this with a grain of salt :V
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/20/2012, 3:55 pm
LOL i did my background more like in 20sec XD god no, that's defently not going to be my actual bg. Just put some lines to help me to draw the ship.

on 4/20/2012, 3:56 pm
Also, please, don't overuse gradient shading.

We're not in 2006.
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/20/2012, 4:00 pm
You mean... not to use that shading on ship/sky/ocean/character or what?

on 4/20/2012, 4:04 pm
Doing it on backgrounds is fine along with objects like the ship. Not on characters.

Plus, even on backgrounds/objects, use it sparingly.
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/20/2012, 4:06 pm
Mmmm.... :/ i probably have to use it at least on water. And i the sky may need it too. I'll try not to use that shading much. Thanks for the tip btw.

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/23/2012, 10:23 am
Ahoy there mates!!! An update. Sry Leo, just couldn't avoid it. It seems i'm still in 2006.

Spritan
Spritan

on 4/23/2012, 12:06 pm
This might just be me but from the perspective that you see the ship, you see more of the back so I dont think you'd be able to see the front end that well. IDK if you see what I mean, but other than that it looks alright
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/23/2012, 1:03 pm
It's just you.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum