View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Flash problems Virtual memory

on 2/23/2012, 6:31 am
Hi guys now i don´t know what happens with my flash 8 on my laptop when i convert in a symbol one sprite it takes too long like 7-10 minutes to create ONE and, sometimes says that there isn´tvirtual memory and try to close other programs? like that i can´t make flash what happens, any idea of how to fix it :?: what can i do, what type of virtual memory you have?

Spritan
Spritan

Re: Flash problems Virtual memory

on 2/23/2012, 3:39 pm
Your computer is out of available RAM; you need to delete some older files or move them to an external drive to free up space.

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2012, 11:38 am
thank you i looked how to do it and it solved thanks
--------
CLOSE TOPIC PLZ

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2012, 5:29 pm
Are you sure you're running on a computer and not a calculator?

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2012, 10:58 pm
@smeagol92055 wrote:Your computer is out of available RAM; you need to delete some older files or move them to an external drive to free up space.
That would free up HD space not RAM.
For more RAM you would need to close up programs and other things that would use up your computers RAM (basically processing power). You can have a bunch of files and unless they're in use they wouldn't take up RAM space.

But OP your computer must seriously either be in the shitter, or really be over worked for you to not be able to so much as get 1 sprite through without flash having a fit.
The hell are you doing on that thing!

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2012, 10:59 pm
Having a lot of junk on your hard drive will eventually slow things down, though. You are correct in what you said, but cleaning out the computer will probably help as well.

Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2012, 11:01 pm
@smeagol92055 wrote:Having a lot of junk on your hard drive will eventually slow things down, though. You are correct in what you said, but cleaning out the computer will probably help as well.

This is also true, as the more stuff you have on your computer the longer it will take for your computer to go through the HD to look for a file. But this is generally when it comes to loading stuff up on the computer and it's usually not the case unless your hard drive is reaaaaaaaally tight. I'm too sure OPs problem has more to do with what i said first.

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2012, 11:05 pm
We could both be right... what is OP running on his computer, and does OP do routine "de-stupidifying" runs on his system?

Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2012, 11:07 pm
@smeagol92055 wrote:We could both be right... what is OP running on his computer, and does OP do routine "de-stupidifying" runs on his system?
I put my money on OP being a computer illiterate.

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2012, 11:08 pm
So then no on the de-stupidifying runs, then.

...That's kind of what I figured, since he was asking this question in the first place... but hey, that's how we learn! Very Happy

Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2012, 11:09 pm
@smeagol92055 wrote:So then no on the de-stupidifying runs, then.

...That's kind of what I figured, since he was asking this question in the first place... but hey, that's how we learn! Very Happy
Through scarring emotional (and physical) pain.

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2012, 11:10 pm
@Eric wrote:
Through scarring emotional (and physical) pain.

Ain't it the truth!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum