View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Re: sup! ...

on 2/13/2012, 10:33 am
@swag king wrote:Granadico Something been bugging me about you. When did I act like an ass to you again? I just wanna know when

I don't think it was anything you said to him personally. His comments about the word "Swag" were probably fueled by your utter disrespect for the people that have been here far longer than you. Yea you're good, but when you're good at something someone is gonna be better than you ALWAYS (Like Leo said basically).

I personally don't like what you said about Jayden, from what I've seen he's a pretty cool dude and awesome at spriting. If anything you can learn a lesson from him, no matter how much praise he gets he stays humble, always admitting there is, "someone better than him."

But this, being an understanding and generally friendly site; I, and many other welcomed you anyway, despite your brash behaviour. In my opinion you owe us an apology, but I don't think it's that serious.

Just remember, "...Respect those who came before you, because without them you wouldn't be able to continue on the path they laid for you."

Also I'm just a noob :3
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2012, 11:03 am
Where I come from you don't really mess or make fun of moderators and they do the same to you. I most certainly didn't want a moderator that could keep making fun of me and all I could do is take it, but base of what was explain earlier this forum is more free.

OH yeah still cocky Cool
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2012, 11:10 am
@swag king wrote:Where I come from you don't really mess or make fun of moderators and they do the same to you. I most certainly didn't want a moderator that could keep making fun of me and all I could do is take it, but base of what was explain earlier this forum is more free.

OH yeah still cocky Cool

Moderators moderate, nothing more, you shouldn't have to tip toe whenever a mod is near. That just means you know you're usually in the wrong. He didn't make fun of you, he stated how he felt about a word, a word that clearly doesn't define you. In fact the way you act you're more synonymous with the word "annnoying" than "Swag." And since this forum is "free." Lemme say: I for one don't like you, you had a chance, you're officially an annoying brat, keep your shitty sprites to yourself when it comes to me. Cause in my opinion, of which I'm entitled to have, THEY AREN'T THAT GOOD... I'll stick to uncustomed ones thank you.

Also I'm just a noob :3

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2012, 11:23 am
Well I'll still make the sprite regardless, if you decide to ask maybe 3 months later. Might I say your very short sighted, if I'm making you this mad by being cocky then your gonna hate my guts by the end of this year.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2012, 11:33 am
Lmao You're making the assumption anyone has any actual need for you... In my honest opinion I don't think, I KNOW, I wont need the assistance of you, you are of no importance.
As far as the year goes, I hope that it consists of as little communication with you as possible.

Enjoy your stay.

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2012, 11:38 am
um I know you guys don't need me. You kinda assume I thought you needed me. I'll translate what I said above.

"well I'll still make the sprite regardless, if you decide to ask maybe 3 months later"
You might be saying harsh things now but if you need me I'll be there.

You can take whatever I say however way you want. I'm learning how this forum works I like it kinda except the insults.

on 2/13/2012, 11:45 am
No one has really insulted you.

As N1nja was saying, Granny was only making fun of swag.
A word. If it's your real name then I'm sorry for you but it's just a word.

If I freaked out everytime someone did make fun of the name I use online (which is the same name I have IRL), I wouldn't even be on these forums.

And if you think you have been disrespected, you've seen nothing. There was worse things that happened and even then, they were harmless jokes.
So if anything, you're overreacting to these posts. They're just posts, no need to take it too seriously.

So, as I said
Chill.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2012, 11:48 am
@Leo wrote:No one has really insulted you.

As N1nja was saying, Granny was only making fun of swag.
A word. If it's your real name then I'm sorry for you but it's just a word.

If I freaked out everytime someone did make fun of the name I use online (which is the same name I have IRL), I wouldn't even be on these forums.

And if you think you have been disrespected, you've seen nothing. There was worse things that happened and even then, they were harmless jokes.
So if anything, you're overreacting to these posts. They're just posts, no need to take it too seriously.

So, as I said
Chill.

HAHAHA "LEO" ... >.> If it wasn't such a cool name, and I wasn't born in August I'd soooooo make fun of you. :3
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 2/13/2012, 1:27 pm
yeah you guys got it pretty much, i just hate teh word swag, but that's not th emain point, it just fueled it. I just hate the cockiness in your post and what not.
Also what Leo said, they're just posts, and i'm just some random guy on the internet with a little bit more power on a site that isn't very big. If you start posting in other sections and you don't act like you did in your intro post, then i won't act like an ass either. I'm not gonna blacklist you for this or anything unless you repeatedly act all high and mighty in everything. (the blacklist is a joke, i'm not gonna put my personal opinion into anything like banning you for no reason or anything).

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2012, 2:51 pm
@Granadico wrote:yeah you guys got it pretty much, i just hate teh word swag, but that's not th emain point, it just fueled it. I just hate the cockiness in your post and what not.
Also what Leo said, they're just posts, and i'm just some random guy on the internet with a little bit more power on a site that isn't very big. If you start posting in other sections and you don't act like you did in your intro post, then i won't act like an ass either. I'm not gonna blacklist you for this or anything unless you repeatedly act all high and mighty in everything. (the blacklist is a joke, i'm not gonna put my personal opinion into anything like banning you for no reason or anything).

cool but I'm still gonna act cocky sometimes, now that I don't have to worry about power inbalance I would like to restart over and say.

Hi my name is Swag king nice to meet you.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2012, 2:55 pm
Swag means self confidence member that dude in the forum I'm calling out Mistah_Jayden! page 4 i lol all the way to Canada

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2012, 2:56 pm
@swag king wrote:
@Granadico wrote:yeah you guys got it pretty much, i just hate teh word swag, but that's not th emain point, it just fueled it. I just hate the cockiness in your post and what not.

cool but I'm still gonna act cocky sometimes, now that I don't have to worry about power inbalance I would like to restart over and say.

Your avatar is interesting tell me more about it.

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2012, 3:03 pm
@Blackleafe wrote:
@swag king wrote:

Your avatar is interesting tell me more about it.

A creature inspired by someone that annoyed me greatly. improvement were made by someone else who liked it, and I made the finale improvement later. It's looks innocent for a reason.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2012, 3:06 pm
i forgot, Welcome sir to The Spritas enjoy ur third home here

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum