View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Spriting Style

on 1/3/2012, 2:51 pm
Alright, before I say anything, let me say this: Please ignore the fact that the base I used is a Sonic sprite. The only reason I used it was that I couldn't find a better base.

Now that that's out of the way...

NOTE: SKIP THIS IF YOU WISH: I've realised that in my years of spriting I've been changing styles rather randomly. After choosing the three that most appealed to me (that I could find anyway) I sprited them, and wish to know which one people prefer most. I would have simply decided myself and left it at that, but each style appeals to me individually, and I really can't be bothered spending hours comparing them in what would probably lead to nothing. So, decide:

Short, not drawn out version: Choose which spriting style.

Also, as a side note, I may end up not actually going for the style the majority voted for, this is to help me decide, not necessarily for you alone to decide for me.

**EDIT** nBefore anyone says they're exactly the sam,e I assure you each has solid differences; I would describe each style in great detail but that would be boring and people dould have posted by then anyway. Just, look closely at the style and try and come up with a reasonable response. Also, the reason they've all got the same design is so that each sprite would be on equal footing, so to speak, instead of having three different sprites altogether.
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Spriting Style

on 1/3/2012, 4:20 pm
BUSINESS SONIC!!!!!

Im kinda liking the pants alot since there abit baggy

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB

Spritan
Spritan

Re: Spriting Style

on 1/3/2012, 6:34 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote:BUSINESS SONIC!!!!!

Im kinda liking the pants alot since there abit baggy

NO HES WEARING A LEATHER JACKET HES GANGSTER SONIC OR SOME SHIT GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BRO
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum