View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

My Sprite 1st custom

on 1/3/2012, 2:52 am
Ok this is my first sprite out of custom everything is mine besides base. do not judge me because i used a base. here is the sprite its on image shack http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/carlw.png/ so. everything was drawn in flash besides base.

When Darkness Falls You Shall See The Light.
Spritan
Spritan

Re: My Sprite 1st custom

on 1/3/2012, 2:58 am
Too small... can't see it clearly.

Spritan
Spritan

on 1/3/2012, 4:45 am

Spritan
Spritan

on 1/3/2012, 5:34 am
.....NICE DUDE!

Spritan
Spritan

on 1/3/2012, 6:37 am
Half pixel? half vector???? Dude i know what you tried but... that's not a custom sprite character. It has to be fully made by pixels.

BTW this gave me idea... I have thought about this earlier but now i'm starting to think it seriously. Maybe i should try to make full vector sheet. It's not sprite but it's similar : D

on 1/3/2012, 8:30 am
This isn't a sprite, this is more of a drawing.

Especially because you used Flash, which has focus on vectors instead of raster images.
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/3/2012, 1:39 pm
You could have at least drawn over the whole thing instead of having it half pixel and half vector. Seriously, it looks awful.

Administrator
Administrator

on 1/3/2012, 6:17 pm
Don't use Flash for this!

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/3/2012, 7:14 pm
i was testing...i have a sprite thing now i didnt when i did this. and whats vector?

Spritan
Spritan

on 1/3/2012, 7:24 pm
it looks like ME!!!! Shocked

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/3/2012, 8:04 pm
lol err since those are vectors i did this in gimp and im still new to it. is this counted as a sprite or can someone please give a link to a true tut. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/basei.png/ ok here is one completely done by me. the clothes hair,face, everything. here is link http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/spritessh.png/

on 1/4/2012, 5:55 am
Dude.
Stop using it like this.

Get a LSW sprite in its original size and edit it on Paint, GraphicsGale or something else.
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2012, 6:58 am
@MrXPirux wrote:lol err since those are vectors i did this in gimp and im still new to it. is this counted as a sprite or can someone please give a link to a true tut. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/basei.png/ ok here is one completely done by me. the clothes hair,face, everything. here is link http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/spritessh.png/

O.o that's..... oh god some1 teach him!!! 1st link: THERE IS STILL SOMETHING ELSE THAN PIXELS >: ( CAN'T YOU SEE, YOU HAVE TO DO SPRITES PIXEL BY PIXEL you can't mess it up with any brush tool!!! you have to use pen and place pixel next to pixels. PIXELS ARE SQUARE THINGS!!!! You got that?

Here is 2 custom sprites made by me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itD6QsJN8yY

You see anything else than pixels? I'm sure you notice difference between those2 and your creations.

2nd link: hair isn't made by you nor is the face. But body is.

Last edited by Blackleafe on 1/4/2012, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2012, 9:41 am
What.

Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2012, 9:52 am
What what?

Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2012, 12:29 pm
Blackleafe i drew the hair on my own i can tell you why and how i couldnt make my own design so i looked at a SSJ vegeta and i copied its style but if you tell me to look at pixels check again my hair shading is a very different color. and my hair is smaller and connected in more spots than vegetas! mine has a darker hair color. IF you still do not believe me then i will make a video of me drawing it also on a computer if i have something to look at like a sprite i can free hand it so easy! i if not IDC if you do believe cause i do know. . Leo i use paint.net its better then paint. and i hate paint

Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2012, 12:42 pm
Actually normal paint is just more simple to do these jobs than pint.net i have them both.

About that hair. What i meant is that, okay maybe you made it pixel by pixel but that's not gonna change the fact that it's almost identical to vegetas. What's the use if you little changed the connecting spots? If i can't tell the difference without starting to compare the original and unoriginal there is no point making them yourself. So what if the hair is darker? IT's still yellow and that makes him super edited fake.
You can explain why the hair looks like that but idc. It's okay if you want him to have vegeta hair, but it sounded sooo weird that you did that. More like copied and edited :S But hey that thing is MUUUCH better than those earlier.

Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2012, 12:54 pm
thanks but atm i was tired and i couldnt make my own my style is difficult for me. i am still new to this. if you want i will do one completely from scratch and upload it. OK ima bout to make that video.

Last edited by MrXPirux on 1/4/2012, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2012, 1:01 pm
Good that's the spirit. I understand that you are new But i soo much wanted to get rid of that noobstyle of yours.

Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2012, 1:15 pm
yes agreed my mind is set on animation so yea and i want to make sprites. so i am starting the video after the base is done because that takes awhile for me. here the video is done.
http://www.livestream.com/mrxpirux/video?clipId=pla_4a78f373-33b8-4fbb-88be-764ce8475e8b

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum