View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Enter Gimmesoup

on 12/12/2011, 6:35 pm
@Gimmesoup wrote:
@Kane wrote:
@Luigiman364 wrote:lol this is gunna be Fun Jaws blue Aidan joined also Valky and Jr.V and Vinceboi the list goes on EVEN Jun3(never posted anything lol)

I have a feeling i can go on

Do you even know why I fucking said for Maplefgs to leave.

Because all they do is be fucking cunts, don't post and then fucking leave- Some of them are okay but fucking hell.
Most of them haven't posted in months

Just wondering...isn't this sort of being...uh...racist in animator terms? o.e

Yeah sorry about the language, I'll dull it down - anyway. If you said it was called any, they got what they deserve - it might be steryotypical but if it happens with enough people then really, it's true.

Anyway I love how Maple anims come here to improve and don't change and then leave - when Maplesprites are some of the worst sprites, honestly I'd welcome you properly but in the end I will probably say told'ya so.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2011, 6:48 pm
@Kane wrote:
@Gimmesoup wrote:
@Kane wrote:
@Luigiman364 wrote:lol this is gunna be Fun Jaws blue Aidan joined also Valky and Jr.V and Vinceboi the list goes on EVEN Jun3(never posted anything lol)

I have a feeling i can go on

Do you even know why I fucking said for Maplefgs to leave.

Because all they do is be fucking cunts, don't post and then fucking leave- Some of them are okay but fucking hell.
Most of them haven't posted in months

Just wondering...isn't this sort of being...uh...racist in animator terms? o.e

Yeah sorry about the language, I'll dull it down - anyway. If you said it was called any, they got what they deserve - it might be steryotypical but if it happens with enough people then really, it's true.

Anyway I love how Maple anims come here to improve and don't change and then leave - when Maplesprites are some of the worst sprites, honestly I'd welcome you properly but in the end I will probably say told'ya so.

Im from maplemation.
I dont do maple sprites.
Im not leaving.

Hai soup ;]

on 12/12/2011, 6:55 pm
Kane stop.

Let the dude animate and act the way he wants. Not everyone in the world is obligated to animate the sprites everyone animates.

If you think Maple is bad, great for you.
But let the dude keep doing what he likes.

If he goes away, fine, let him go. He will be losing more than winning, because here we have Lange, Eric and Patt, some of the most wise sprite animators, and here you can contact them easily and also make good friends that have many knowledge to share aswell, like Ping for example.

Also our community is pretty much open.
You can see everything and still remain a guest, but so many people like here that even though remaining as guests, one day they register, as we've saw many times.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2011, 7:03 pm
@Leo wrote:Kane stop.

Let the dude animate and act the way he wants. Not everyone in the world is obligated to animate the sprites everyone animates.

If you think Maple is bad, great for you.
But let the dude keep doing what he likes.

If he goes away, fine, let him go. He will be losing more than winning, because here we have Lange, Eric and Patt, some of the most wise sprite animators, and here you can contact them easily and also make good friends that have many knowledge to share aswell, like Ping for example.

Also our community is pretty much open.
You can see everything and still remain a guest, but so many people like here that even though remaining as guests, one day they register, as we've saw many times.

Unless this forum dies, I don't plan on leaving. Andmyname'sErictoolol c:

HiFaycal. o:
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/12/2011, 7:26 pm
Welcome to the Spritas, where EVERYONE is welcomed!

Kane, you're segregating others because of how they animate. This is your one and only warning to stop. Thanks.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2011, 8:25 pm
@Patt wrote:Welcome to the Spritas, where EVERYONE is welcomed!

Kane, you're segregating others because of how they animate. This is your one and only warning to stop. Thanks.

Kay ban me' you guys need to do it more anyway~

And I am but that's like saying just because Dark Dragon left you shouldn't get rid of his Modship.

See' what I did there Patt? It's called swagger.
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/12/2011, 8:26 pm
He didn't leave, he just visits less often. And I'm not allowed to decide who is mods or not, I just suggest to Eric..

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2011, 8:29 pm
@Kane wrote:
@Patt wrote:Welcome to the Spritas, where EVERYONE is welcomed!

Kay ban me' you guys need to do it more anyway~

And I am but that's like saying just because Dark Dragon left you shouldn't get rid of his Modship.

See' what I did there Patt? It's called swagger.

Fuck you, fuck the plane you flew in on, fuck them shoes, fuck your socks with the belt on it, fuck your gay ass accent, fuck them cheap ass cigars, fuck your yuck mouth teeth.

Srsly bro you dont even know this guy yet you hate on him you deserve to be banned.

And what you did there is idiocy.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2011, 8:31 pm
It's a joke.

I didn't particularly hate on this guy, I hated on MM or Maple Sprites if you even read any of my posts. Nice job though, also nice sig, but this is a PG-rated forum.

You can ban me if you want, all I'm trying to do is get rid of all the inactive members - if he wants he can ofcourse stay because it's not my forum - and I'll only hate on MM in this thread most likely.

You know, you don't have to rage so much just because your what they call a 'maplefag'.
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/12/2011, 8:33 pm
Just stop. I welcome users even if they forget us. As long as they came, it shows that we are out there and we have a name, enough to even get Maple users, who are more known compared to us, visiting.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2011, 8:39 pm
Okay, I'm sorry Gimmesoup and everyone from dis' thread that I involved. You should be able to see a bit of my annoyance if you tried.

Let's start over shall we? If you don't want to, your choice Very Happy

Anyway, welcome to the Spritas. Ping is going to be a great help and I'd like to know what anime you like? Like One Piece, Naruto, Bleach.

DBZ's a bit of an old one but still good.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2011, 9:51 pm
I'm ok with any of those you mentioned. o3o

And you won't annoy/anger me or w/e so easily...lol. I'm a carefree person. Mostly. c:
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/12/2011, 9:53 pm
With a dope picture.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/13/2011, 1:07 pm
Whoa, what? Since when the Hell did DS leave.

WHERE THE HELL WAS I WHEN THIS HAPPENED D:

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/13/2011, 1:20 pm
He left non-announced to MM with DD.

on 12/13/2011, 1:33 pm
Actually both DD and DS are still posting, they didn't leave.

They're just less active.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/13/2011, 1:43 pm
@Kane wrote:He left non-announced to MM with DD.
@Kane wrote:He left non-announced
@Kane wrote:non-announced

So you're pretty much just assuming he left with no indication whatsoever that this is true.

Also that isn't grammatically correct.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/13/2011, 1:55 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
@Kane wrote:He left non-announced to MM with DD.
@Kane wrote:He left non-announced
@Kane wrote:non-announced

So you're pretty much just assuming he left with no indication whatsoever that this is true.

Also that isn't grammatically correct.

Probably not you Grammar Nazi, go back to your home, scrub.

BOT: Yeah they probably haven't left but if they don't post as much as usual, and rarely ever come on then I suppose you could say they're inactive but DD's a MODerator, unless it's RL issues its really him somewhat leaving.

And DS hasn't posted in forever, but he never does.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/13/2011, 2:41 pm
It's unannounced, not nonannounced. That isn't even a fucking word.

Besides, until they state it, they're inactive. I died for at least a month, that doesn't mean I left.

Not that anyone ever actually noticed me anyway D:

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/13/2011, 3:17 pm
What my introduction has turned into is very interesting. o3o
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/13/2011, 8:38 pm
Stop the bickering and welcome him, or the poor guy's topic is locked.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2011, 5:26 am
@Kane wrote:Fuck no.

That's it, fuck off.

I'm sorry but get the fuck out.

Reasonable Explanation:

Yeah, your a Maplestory animator we all know and think it's okay. Though one thing I hate and a lot of others is how you just come in here from Maplemation, please just leave. Nivlac, Dark Dragon already left us and so has Reeves. Most of you guys got no physics, copy SMBZ and then get 2k Subscribers.

Another thing is, we'd welcome you properly but all you guys do is join - add some MAPLE animations most likely from Maplemation, ask us to comment and then randomly fucking disappear to MAPLEMATION!

SO NO! JUST LEAVE!

YOU SEEM LIKE A NICE GUY BUT I DON'T WANT MAPLEFGS TO COME, STEAL OUT STUFF, RUIN OUR COMMUNITY AND THEN LEAVE!

EDIT:

If your not like that and you'll animate nice sprites:

Hello, welcome to The Spritas. Be active and just ask for help - if you need it.

Kane That's justice right there. This is why I love Kane.
@Kane wrote:I was on Maplemation once, I was. Den' I was like 'waitno I won't be captured, fuck this! SAVE ME PING!' And Ping saved me. True story.

Power of da' booty.
Tru dat. Mmhmm. Kane is just full of awesome.
@Gimmesoup wrote:Has there been something going on between Maple animators and other animators? o.o
To explain:
Spoiler:
Here in Spritas we are Spritans (Sprite animators) who represent their name. We animate all sorts of things. Mainly sprites, but we welcome any form of art. : D
Maplemation is a BIG ASS booty community. There are some people who have the sense of superiority there. When they join Spritas they deem it as a low community because there isn't a lot of people here, thus leaving it along with their animations. We don't appreciate that. It isn't a big problem but we just don't like the idea of one leaving us for Maplemation just because it's "boring". I don't have a grudge against Maplemation. I've made myself a member there. I don't have the reputation in the Maple forum that I have on here but I plan on returning to Maplemation to let them have a taste of a Spritan like me. I think the community needs to open up a bit more. It has the upperhand in some areas, but regardless they're quite welcoming as we are yet they can be dogmatic about some things.
But the big problem is how they view us. Sad. We're pretty much nothing to them. I've had many close Maple friends that have left Spritas and are active on there. ShiftedKnowledge
Vjay
PandaKing
BlueAssassin
Smileyhate
much more.
But members like Luigiman are just hardcore. He's active on Maplemation and Spritas regularly. He doesn't think one or the other is greater. He's more of a Spritan. Being a Spritan you can animate anything of all categories. Even ass. Luigiman is just like that.

Maybe it's a Spritan patriotic thing but the facts are facts. We've had lots of Maple animators post an introduction thread here. Post an animation, then leave.

I've talked to Bluesinner on Skype via voice chat about this. He said he likes Maplemation more. That's probably just his preference but I kind of get personal about this. I really want him to be apart of this community but he just left.
Now you might think I'm a hypocrite because I posted on Maplemation and isn't on there 24-7 like I am on Spritas, but this isn't because I prefer Spritas or I think the forum is too big nor do I have a grudge against it. When I join a community I'd have the intention of being apart of it. I'd participate in events and battles. I'd help build the site up more. I'd post regularly. I joined too soon. I can't do any of that unless I get rid of my 100 projects.
I wouldn't just joined there for the sake of it. That's not what it means to be apart of a community. The Mapleanimators we had didn't see it that way. They're pretty much an active member on Maplemation now.

Welcome to Spritas! Enjoy your stay. : )

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2011, 5:40 am
^ i just visited maplemation site. Mad disgusting site.... soo boring, ugly and cold as hell :/ idk why ppl left the spritas. It's a fact that all the best spriters i know are here. This place is easy to navigate all conversations and news. Community is very solid. And ppl rly helps and gives feedback. This place gives me warm feeling. It's like a home in internet. But Maplemation is like a big mall. Every1 are random and you see friends more rarely than here. Topics are full of cheap trash. And it's not like home >:[ And i just hate that black bg color. And the site looks like it concentrates only for mapleanimations. I don't want to do just something maple shit. The site isn't neutral at all. It's BIIIG MINUS. Spritas is PLUS. There -.-

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2011, 5:43 am
@Blackleafe wrote:^ i just visited maplemation site. Mad disgusting site.... soo boring, ugly and cold as hell :/ idk why ppl left the spritas. It's a fact that all the best spriters i know are here. This place is easy to navigate all conversations and news. Community is very solid. And ppl rly helps and gives feedback. This place gives me warm feeling. It's like a home in internet. But Maplemation is like a big mall. Every1 are random and you see friends more rarely than here. Topics are full of cheap trash. And it's not like home >:[ And i just hate that black bg color. And the site looks like it concentrates only for mapleanimations. I don't want to do just something maple shit. The site isn't neutral at all. It's BIIIG MINUS. Spritas is PLUS. There -.-

I like you already.

Thanks Ping, you wrapped it up nicely.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/17/2011, 6:09 am
LOL goddamn Kane,nigga on the rag bout this fool,so serious.anyway welcome new member I have one "?" for you, how do feel about monkeys?

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum