Re: I'm building a Spriting team

on 12/4/2011, 9:42 pm
No balls?

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/4/2011, 9:43 pm
Dude together with my lust for booty and you love for half naked women we can totally create something in addition to this whole Team thing. 0:

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/Dappiahkumi

on 12/4/2011, 9:49 pm
@Ping wrote:Dude together with my lust for booty and you love for half naked women we can totally create something in addition to this whole Team thing. 0:

I could see it now: Team Nexus Presents: Half Naked booty Animations just 15 minutes of booty lusciouly half naked woman doing what they do best: Showin off what they got!!! Yeah Wooooooot!!!!!!!

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/4/2011, 10:09 pm
Giving you divine pleasures of women :].

Imagine the amount of activity that will increase in the beds of people whose ages range from 12-72 year old hags..

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/4/2011, 10:17 pm
@Ping wrote:Giving you divine pleasures of women :].

Imagine the amount of activity that will increase in the beds of people whose ages range from 12-72 year old hags..

Yup how I would love that... Any why I've been looking up on how to create my own effects do you have any programs in mind to make Flash effects?

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/4/2011, 10:26 pm
Here are some programs I like to use to help me make my own effects.

Flash's best friend is Photoshop. Very good. I use it to make my dust effects :]. I also use it to give enhancements to my sprites and BGs.

Then you have After Effects which accels in visual making. Awesome for visual effects. You want to import your Flash to After Effects, then you can use a variety of presets it has to help produce your effects.

I use Paint.net to make my BG visual effects. Very simple.

But Flash has great tools of it's own for making your very own effects. Ease on the filters and you're good. I usually use Flash to make my own effects.

But your top programs would be Photoshop and Flash bro.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/4/2011, 10:39 pm
Ok here's a Preview of my Kirby Hiiken (Fire Fist). He uses Fire and Magma. This is a bunch of little clips of what he can do. His sheet is much bigger and contains many more attacks. Including his magma attacks and physical fighting. I wanted to see if I could join by showing him off a bit lol.

Spoiler:

KAIZOUKUUNEE OREWAAAA NAROOOOO lol!

Current Animations Progress:

Gohan Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs Naruto Vs Tsuna
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/4/2011, 10:42 pm
@Ping wrote:Here are some programs I like to use to help me make my own effects.

Flash's best friend is Photoshop. Very good. I use it to make my dust effects :]. I also use it to give enhancements to my sprites and BGs.

Then you have After Effects which accels in visual making. Awesome for visual effects. You want to import your Flash to After Effects, then you can use a variety of presets it has to help produce your effects.

But Flash has great tools of it's own for making your very own effects. Ease on the filters and you're good. I usually use Flash to make my own effects.

Ok thanks Because I love the cool lighting in the Backgrounds in MK vs. Street fighter and I wanted to know how to do things like that.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/4/2011, 10:44 pm
@AssyrianMike08 wrote:Ok here's a Preview of my Kirby Hiiken (Fire Fist). He uses Fire and Magma. This is a bunch of little clips of what he can do. His sheet is much bigger and contains many more attacks. Including his magma attacks and physical fighting. I wanted to see if I could join by showing him off a bit lol.

Spoiler:

Interesting I can see he he shares some comparison with Ace from Onepiece especially in the hat.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/4/2011, 10:50 pm
@Deathcakes wrote:
@AssyrianMike08 wrote:Ok here's a Preview of my Kirby Hiiken (Fire Fist). He uses Fire and Magma. This is a bunch of little clips of what he can do. His sheet is much bigger and contains many more attacks. Including his magma attacks and physical fighting. I wanted to see if I could join by showing him off a bit lol.

Spoiler:

Interesting I can see he he shares some comparison with Ace from Onepiece especially in the hat.

Yea he's sort of based off of him lol. Hence the name Hiiken. Ace's nickname is Hiiken No Ace. But he also has magma abilities, and don't forget he's a kirby lol. I think i have made a pretty successful Kirby and I have more coming. So is this good enough to get me in the team?

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/4/2011, 10:55 pm
@AssyrianMike08 wrote:
@Deathcakes wrote:

Spoiler:

Yea he's sort of based off of him lol. Hence the name Hiiken. Ace's nickname is Hiiken No Ace. But he also has magma abilities, and don't forget he's a kirby lol. I think i have made a pretty successful Kirby and I have more coming. So is this good enough to get me in the team?

It's great!!! but here's one suggestion remove the fire effects from your Sprites. When your animating your goin to be using fire effect gifs and sprite effects. You could even go as far as make to your own fire effects. the rule of thumb is to make your characters sheet effect less so u have more freedom when it comes to his attacks.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/4/2011, 11:03 pm
@Deathcakes wrote:
@AssyrianMike08 wrote:
@Deathcakes wrote:

Spoiler:

It's great!!! but here's one suggestion remove the fire effects from your Sprites. When your animating your goin to be using fire effect gifs and sprite effects. You could even go as far as make to your own fire effects. the rule of thumb is to make your characters sheet effect less so u have more freedom when it comes to his attacks.

Yea i gotcha. On the actual sheet they're separated. This was just to show basic things he can do. And creating fire effects? That sounds difficult. Also the sheet includes text explaining timing of attacks and things important like that.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/4/2011, 11:20 pm
Hey can I give a shot at making fire effects for this dude? : ]! That's a kick ass Kirby Fan Character Mike why was you holding out?

@Deathcakes wrote:
@Ping wrote:Here are some programs I like to use to help me make my own effects.

Ok thanks Because I love the cool lighting in the Backgrounds in MK vs. Street fighter and I wanted to know how to do things like that.
Ooh! Give me a specific BG from that and I'll see what I can do : )
@Deathcakes wrote:
@AssyrianMike08 wrote:
@Deathcakes wrote:

Spoiler:

I'm always open to make customs fire effects for you Mike Very Happy
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/4/2011, 11:35 pm
Friggin love Ping! That'd be great buddy! Also i didn't quote cuz that wouldve been BIG! xD

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/4/2011, 11:47 pm
@Ping wrote:Hey can I give a shot at making fire effects for this dude? : ]! That's a kick ass Kirby Fan Character Mike why was you holding out?

@Deathcakes wrote:

Ooh! Give me a specific BG from that and I'll see what I can do : )
@Deathcakes wrote:
@AssyrianMike08 wrote:
@Deathcakes wrote:

Spoiler:

I'm always open to make customs fire effects for you Mike Very Happy

I love it when a good thing comes together

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/5/2011, 12:06 am
@AssyrianMike08 wrote:Friggin love Ping! That'd be great buddy! Also i didn't quote cuz that wouldve been BIG! xD
Word bro Very Happy I'm always open you come to Ping when you have a problem or you feel like talkin :] I'll be glad to make an effect sheet for ya Kirby :3

0.0 woah that would have been a gigantic quote 0;
@Deathcakes wrote:I love it when a good thing comes together
Word bro Spritas and I will help you make this happen.

It must happen!! >:[!

k time beat of to ikki tousen

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/5/2011, 12:35 am
@Ping wrote:
@AssyrianMike08 wrote:Friggin love Ping! That'd be great buddy! Also i didn't quote cuz that wouldve been BIG! xD
Word bro Very Happy I'm always open you come to Ping when you have a problem or you feel like talkin :] I'll be glad to make an effect sheet for ya Kirby :3

Have a good time & I just added Photoshop to my Arsenal but I need a Specific purpose for it. I have create a task for Photoshop to do and implement it. Have any Ideas?

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/5/2011, 12:41 am
Somebody made a similar character. Lol.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/5/2011, 12:47 am
Wait a sec..why is this in the resource section?

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/5/2011, 1:11 am
@Deathcakes wrote:
@Ping wrote:

Have a good time & I just added Photoshop to my Arsenal but I need a Specific purpose for it. I have create a task for Photoshop to do and implement it. Have any Ideas?
Word. It's good you said that. I always use my programs for a specific purpose. You'll solely use Photoshop for smoothing out BGs.
@Kane wrote:Somebody made a similar character. Lol.

crashbox111 wrote:Wait a sec..why is this in the resource section?

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/5/2011, 1:42 am
@Kane wrote:Somebody made a similar character. Lol.

I believe its, Quickdraw.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/5/2011, 2:05 am
lol Kane got mad fuggin spriting skills. You've GOT to make a Kirby.

But yeah I mean I might not be an official member but I'd LOVE to support.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/5/2011, 2:42 am
Kay', thanks. I think I will, I needz to have some creative idea's though.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/5/2011, 3:03 am
Allow me to help.

You're Kirby Character could-

A. Have the ability to control the wind element. Can spin and turn itself into a min-tornado. Can also glide. He can give additional damage from exterting wind power into his punches.

Not so good.

B. Your Kirby can be a gunsman. Can be rockin' them automatics, Ak-47, shot guns, pistols, Hammer guns whatever.

C. He can be a swords man. He coudl wield 4 swords. :]... or 1. :].

D. Telekenises. :]

E. He could be a friggen kirby dragon. A kirby with wings, and he could breathe fire out his big ass mouth.

F. Jedi Kirby lol.

G. An Ice Kirby lololol.

Dammit it's so early in the morning I can't think much.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/5/2011, 3:21 am
@Ping wrote:Allow me to help.

You're Kirby Character could-

A. Have the ability to control the wind element. Can spin and turn itself into a min-tornado. Can also glide. He can give additional damage from exterting wind power into his punches.

Not so good.

B. Your Kirby can be a gunsman. Can be rockin' them automatics, Ak-47, shot guns, pistols, Hammer guns whatever.

C. He can be a swords man. He coudl wield 4 swords. :]... or 1. :].

D. Telekenises. :]

E. He could be a friggen kirby dragon. A kirby with wings, and he could breathe fire out his big ass mouth.

F. Jedi Kirby lol.

G. An Ice Kirby lololol.

Dammit it's so early in the morning I can't think much.

Hmm nice. I'll think about the Dragon one and the swords. Lol, thanks Ping.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum