View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/24/2011, 8:18 am
@Marionator wrote:LEO! upload those fanchars like you said you would >:C I'm tryin to make a series here!

Ping said: Where's exorz when you need him?

Response: that mofo hasn't been on lately, his anims were cool, I need his sonic FC's D:<

Sorry for double post. And no, im always on. Its just that im not really in the mood for chit-chat. And sure.
From SPHX1, here
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=hedgehog+sprite+sheet You should find all of them i used. Here is the source i found ALL FCs. And there are plenty more... Once i found an 'Icy looking Shadow' with a Crown and i wanted to use him but i lost the sheet... Darn.
Also if u wanted to piss Leo why didnt u tell me so? Just tell him about the plot of my latest series.
First we have Sonic and his son, Dash, who are training to become stronger. Then out of nowhere, a hedgehog named Rapidz arrives, claiming to be Sonics brother and that he was sent on a mission to destroy the planet. He takes away his son and challenges him to a battle, where Knuckles at the end kills both hedgehogs. Sonic dies but trains in the afterlife when 2 other hedgehogs arrive after 1 year. Shadow and Poop. Everyone trained to their hardest but except for Tails and Dash everyone else got killed. Sonic arrives, makes sport out of Poop, and Shadow kills him for being useless. Then Sonic fights with Shadow, but Shadow after a while turns into a Werehog thanks to the artificial moon trick. Tails holds his Spirit... i mean Light Speed Fuse and aims at Shadow. Shadow was hit but still able to move. Then Dash turns into a werehog and finishes him off. Shadow gets into his Space Pod and returns to Space Colony ARK, where after being healed he finds out Lord Seelkadoom finds out about the Chaos Emeralds and goes to Mobius. Shadow then strikes after him and in the mean time he kills his 2 servants. Without knowing, Seelkadoom actually had 4 forms and the 4th variates from 1 to 100%... Aw crap too much information.

on 10/24/2011, 12:27 pm
Exorz, I hope you was joking in your post....
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 10/24/2011, 12:46 pm
him and his shitty fan character series. you can never tell if he's serious or not.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/24/2011, 2:16 pm
That's fucking hilarious.
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/24/2011, 2:26 pm
Exorz is cool you fucking haterz and he's better than half of you in animating *not joking, dead serious* Thanks exorz, don't mind these haterz >_>

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Bro, guess what happened?

Marionator: What?

NDS: Just got banned from The Spritas?

Marionator: ROFL! What'd your ass do this time?

NDS: Put ¯_(ツ)_/¯ inevery post lololol

Marionator: LOL That's it?

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

Marionator: LOOOOOOL so is it permanent or temporary?

NDS: Permanent.

Marionator: LMAO!

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Marionator: LOL you a fool
Banned
Banned

on 10/24/2011, 2:28 pm
Oh shoot! fanchars! I need these for a fanchar parody movie trailer I'm making soon. Thank you!

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
Patrick: So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/24/2011, 2:31 pm
@Marionator wrote:Exorz is cool you fucking haterz and he's better than half of you in animating *not joking, dead serious* Thanks exorz, don't mind these haterz >_>

Lmaoo, He was being serious on that story he wrote.
He has it all planned it Leo. ahahahahahahaha

& if it aint my troll buddy NDS. LOL what brings you here.
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/24/2011, 2:42 pm
@Leo wrote:Exorz, I hope you was joking in your post....
Not at all. Im working on it for realz. Its so goood, ruining old childhood parodies. Who knows, i might mix it with SMBZ too... *Evil laugh*... ehm... Also thank u ppl. Means a lot.
Banned
Banned

on 10/24/2011, 2:56 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:
@Marionator wrote:Exorz is cool you fucking haterz and he's better than half of you in animating *not joking, dead serious* Thanks exorz, don't mind these haterz >_>

Me and DS were collaborating on a halloween animation special he wanted to do. He told me to check this site out, he said it was a good community. I already knew about this site, but finally decided to sign up.
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/24/2011, 3:01 pm
Lmao Good shit man.
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/24/2011, 3:10 pm
@NDS~ wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:

Me and DS were collaborating on a halloween animation special he wanted to do. He told me to check this site out, he said it was a good community. I already knew about this site, but finally decided to sign up.

Oh well then. Welcome to the Spritas man... Just between you and me:
Spoiler:
Here are a bunch of warm welcoming guys like me and Ping but don`t expect it from everyone. If you`re still a beginner, dont submit ANYTHING until a decent beta tester tells you to. You`ll regret it. You and your animations will be nitpicked to death, insulted, offended and you`ll be the laughing stock. Don`t do that mistake. I did, and i regret it. Especially keep out from Patt, SXR, Eric AAAAAAAAAAAAAND... Lets see.. oh ya.. LEO! *To leo: Yep working on Sonic Ballz*
Banned
Banned

on 10/24/2011, 5:43 pm
@Novally wrote:I would lend Novally. But I only trust SXR with him :<

orlly? come on bro, I wanna do something bad ass with him. You can trust me :3

on 10/24/2011, 6:21 pm
I don't care if he's better at animating then me, that doesn't make it any better.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/24/2011, 6:28 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I don't care if he's better at animating then me, that doesn't make it any better.

Sonicxrules123, you mad bro? however, your statement is true. But, you must look past the characters and crappy story ideas *no offence exorz, your stories need moar SMBZ, then they'll be good*

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

on 10/24/2011, 6:40 pm
Soo... look past everything that makes a story a story and base it souly on the animation?

that makes sense.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/24/2011, 6:59 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Soo... look past everything that makes a story a story and base it souly on the animation?

that makes sense.

I have a feeling, that you want to fight me. BRING IT!! Start a battle thread right now. I'll grind your ass into mystery meat.

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

on 10/24/2011, 7:31 pm
naah I'm just saying is all.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/24/2011, 7:40 pm
@SXR123 wrote:naah I'm just saying is all.

Lol i joke but ya, i kinda agree with yo statement

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/25/2011, 7:01 am
I just have to say. Exorz has come a long way. If you knew what he's been making in Flash, you'd cum. I'm totally amazed how much he's improved. He's living the American Dream.

Fuck yea man I know what you mean. He's a total G.
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:

Aye! My nigga NDS!
@exorz15 wrote:
Not at all. Im working on it for realz. Its so goood, ruining old childhood parodies. Who knows, i might mix it with SMBZ too... *Evil laugh*... ehm... Also thank u ppl. Means a lot.
yo that story made me laugh but I'd probably be crying from pure exposure of awesomeness when I see the actual animation.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/25/2011, 1:07 pm
@Ping wrote:I just have to say. Exorz has come a long way. If you knew what he's been making in Flash, you'd cum. I'm totally amazed how much he's improved. He's living the American Dream.

Fuck yea man I know what you mean. He's a total G.
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:

Aye! My nigga NDS!
@exorz15 wrote:
yo that story made me laugh but I'd probably be crying from pure exposure of awesomeness when I see the actual animation.

Oh sure. I have so much spare time in my hands so i`ll waste it on SMBZ like crossovers with Sonic, DBZ and fanchars. Sonic Ballz!
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/25/2011, 4:11 pm
Get on topic.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/25/2011, 6:35 pm
Oh sure. I have so much spare time in my hands so i`ll waste it on SMBZ like crossovers with Sonic, DBZ and fanchars. Sonic Ballz!
till one of you bitches make a successful sprite series you can't knock it.

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/26/2011, 2:35 am
@Patt wrote:Get on topic.
Who me? But i was on topic. One of the things Marionator wanted is to piss Leo off. I`m also trying for him Very Happy
@Face wrote:
Sonic ballz.
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/26/2011, 3:29 am
@exorz15 wrote:
Who me? But i was on topic. One of the things Marionator wanted is to piss Leo off. I`m also trying for him Very Happy
@Face wrote:
Sonic ballz.

Wasn't your series one of those shitty dbz crossovers trying to amount to Avians SMBZ original combination of Sonic, DBZ and Mario?...
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/26/2011, 3:50 am
@Kane wrote:
@exorz15 wrote:
@Face wrote:
Sonic ballz.

Wasn't your series one of those shitty dbz crossovers trying to amount to Avians SMBZ original combination of Sonic, DBZ and Mario?...
Well not Mario. Ive never used Mario in any of my projects except the Sky Dive and the random battles (3 Parts). And for the love of god can we PLEASE forget about SPHX1?
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum