View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

what to make

on 10/13/2011, 7:39 pm
Erm... I've been thinking about what kind of series should i make and ive come to the final 2 in my choices

I know this one is done by ALOT of people and is probably why im not too happy with making, dbz based sonic/kirby crossover
I know its very unoriginal, but i have a great storyline planned, but I'm still uncomfortable with it because it has been dont by so many people
and, I find that mixing sonic and dbz is a disrespect to dbz.

My second choice is a Dragonball Af series, I have a great storyline for it as well but not as good as the one I have planned for the sonic crossover.
But alot of people like dbz, and want to see what can happen after gt, and i think that with my imagination I can create a really good storyline for it, and not the original AF storyline. I know this one has been used to but only by 2 people, so i feel a lot more comfortable animating this one.
BUT for some reason I still cant choose between the two so I'm going to let you guys decide.

I don't know how to make a poll, so just write your opinion, and I'll keep count of them.

Spritan
Spritan

Re: what to make

on 10/13/2011, 8:01 pm
............dbz AF. i think u sould because if it becomes good people r going say "U STOLE FROM ALVIN EARTHWORM, OR ANOTHER DBZ MIX FAN SERIES (etc)" and ive have yet to see a AF dbz series. I think u sould go for it :]

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Leo = Thatcartoonyspriteanimator
Mr.lange = Epic animator, one of the best of saw so far. (Can't wait for NASF 2!)
Dr.mange = Mr.Lange's nemesis
Me = Newbie
Leafkirby = Said that i have BEAST MODE.
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/13/2011, 8:03 pm
@Zombieluigi wrote:............dbz AF. i think u sould because if it becomes good people r going say "U STOLE FROM ALVIN EARTHWORM, OR ANOTHER DBZ MIX FAN SERIES (etc)" and ive have yet to see a AF dbz series. I think u sould go for it :]

thats one for AF, and thank you, sir.

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/13/2011, 8:12 pm
your welcome my fine fella.

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Leo = Thatcartoonyspriteanimator
Mr.lange = Epic animator, one of the best of saw so far. (Can't wait for NASF 2!)
Dr.mange = Mr.Lange's nemesis
Me = Newbie
Leafkirby = Said that i have BEAST MODE.
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/13/2011, 8:26 pm
BTW If AF wins ill upload my unfinished intro so you guys can see what ive been up to.

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 2:19 am
hey listen this is why i'm making a sonic series but with my style and NOT DBZ so people won't say i stole from alvin earthworm.....i say you should go with the first one but don't do it DBZ.....if you can't then go for the second one.....

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 9:00 am
Yeah. Sonic and Kirby isn't bad. I'd say go with that one but, dont make it DBZ-ish.
But AF has been done to death actually. Mrqball made an amazing AF series on youtube and theres like 100 others with AF series because of him.
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 9:10 am
you know you can make it DBZ but then even if you do great people will be like: "oh you stole from AW!"

and you know i never really got that i mean it's not like we put a smbz video and say it's ours.......people forget that it's SMBZ style it's DBZ STYLE!

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 9:20 am
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Yeah. Sonic and Kirby isn't bad. I'd say go with that one but, dont make it DBZ-ish.
But AF has been done to death actually. Mrqball made an amazing AF series on youtube and theres like 100 others with AF series because of him.
I know mrqball was the one who made me start animating, Btw im not doing the AF storyline ik that has been overdone. I'm making my own story
for it and so far its pretty good, very good actually. I'm just saying af because im using af sprites. but yea thanks
one for sonic and one for af

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 9:29 am
YAY i just got ignored XD

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 9:31 am
tal9x9 wrote:YAY i just got ignored XD
what do you mean?

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 9:45 am
you didn't replayed to what i said:

"you know you can make it DBZ but then even if you do great people will be like: "oh you stole from AW!"

and you know i never really got that i mean it's not like we put a smbz video and say it's ours.......people forget that it's SMBZ style it's DBZ STYLE!"

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 9:50 am
tal9x9 wrote:you didn't replayed to what i said:

"you know you can make it DBZ but then even if you do great people will be like: "oh you stole from AW!"

and you know i never really got that i mean it's not like we put a smbz video and say it's ours.......people forget that it's SMBZ style it's DBZ STYLE!"

you didn't tell me which one i should make, or you didn't tell me clearly at least.

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 9:56 am
make first one........but not in DBZ style

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 10:23 am
tal9x9 wrote:make first one........but not in DBZ style
my imagination in animating can only create good dbz fighting scenes and I cant change my style because I like it.

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 10:59 am
well ok but i suggest you find your own style or at least not the DBZ one cause many people hate it.....and no DBZ style doesn't mean using DBZ characters it means: tons of blasts, many aura,annoying sounds and many teleports etc.

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 11:29 am
tal9x9 wrote:well ok but i suggest you find your own style or at least not the DBZ one cause many people hate it.....and no DBZ style doesn't mean using DBZ characters it means: tons of blasts, many aura,annoying sounds and many teleports etc.
ohhh no no no no i dont mean that kind of dbz style
by dbz style i mean, free flight fighting, fast paced, etc.
As for teleporting, i dont see anything wrong with it. but using too many blasts and auras is kinda annoying.

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 12:02 pm
Well first reprinted are sign for laziness and so as free flying well actually they are just unrealistic and from what I see your not doing a 100%dbz style

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 12:11 pm
tal9x9 wrote:Well first reprinted are sign for laziness and so as free flying well actually they are just unrealistic and from what I see your not doing a 100%dbz style
lol realistic is boring for me, i like it unrealistic. as unrealistic as when frieza blinked and crumbled a mountain ^.^.
when im in the mood for realistic i just watch ufc or something..

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 12:16 pm
I combine both.
But if you like dbz then make ur AF series then. Simple as that lol
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 12:22 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:I combine both.
But if you like dbz then make ur AF series then. Simple as that lol
I probably will. but eh do you know where I can find a tut on how to export char sprites from mugen with fighter factory. (not turn them gifs, just the sprite) searched everywhere couldnt find any :L

EDIT: making AF sorry to those who wanted me to make the sonic series

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 1:04 pm
It's easy. you can save the sprites as an image dude.
You're going to the animation section. theres a sprite section which has everything fbf.
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 1:38 pm
well ok, i'v been and tried all the unrealistic but it just don't feel good making it and people don't really like it.....but i guess you should first check it and see what happens

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 2:44 pm
tal9x9 wrote:well ok, i'v been and tried all the unrealistic but it just don't feel good making it and people don't really like it.....
remember what i said when I introduced my self? i said I do whatever I think is fun regardless of what others think. I don't mean to be rude
or anything but its just who i am

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 2:46 pm
well ok then do what you want.......i'm not mad don't think that

"Interesting sig text"

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum