View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

One-Point Perspective

on 9/29/2011, 5:00 pm
Just wanted to read some tips on enacting one-point perspective in flash.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Spritan
Spritan

Re: One-Point Perspective

on 9/29/2011, 6:04 pm
Well, you would most likely use photoshop to create your background and foreground. I don't believe there are too many backgrounds like that already made. I think hand drawing it would be easier though.
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/29/2011, 6:33 pm
^ It's much easier to draw your layout. Go ahead and do that.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/29/2011, 7:49 pm

Best example, I could go more into depth on MSN and make an example again.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/29/2011, 8:19 pm
To get the illusion right everything has to be nearly flawlessly lined up. Not really that big of a deal, you'll just end up drawing a lot of lines. A LOT of lines depending on what your doing. A city for instance, would probably take a lot of lines to get everything all lined up and spiffy.
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/30/2011, 4:29 pm
@Patt wrote:

Best example, I could go more into depth on MSN and make an example again.
Good, good.
Now do that example again but with sprites. :V?
EDIT:
I thought you weren't supposed to draw about the horizon line, just on top of it is the limit...D:

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum