View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Zatch Bell Voice Clips

on 8/27/2011, 2:31 pm
Hey all CJ here, srry to impose again but im currently working on a Flash right now that involves a Zatch Bell character, more precisely Brago, and im having a hard time finding some voice clips of him. If anyone knows where or by some chance has any voice clips of him, could you please reply. thanks
~CJ
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Zatch Bell Voice Clips

on 8/27/2011, 2:48 pm
They're pretty nonexistent, like Sanji voice clips, so ripping them yourself is the only option.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/27/2011, 3:04 pm
hmm ok thanks jellal, ill see what i can do about ripping them myself

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Administrator
Administrator

on 8/27/2011, 4:37 pm
Please upload them here when you're done so others also have them.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/27/2011, 6:25 pm
np patt but what program is best for ripping sounds?

Spritan
Spritan

on 8/27/2011, 6:55 pm
Audacity.
Make sure you have stereo mix on your computer as your recording device.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/27/2011, 6:56 pm
Perhaps not the best but I would suggest it for you. ^^

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/27/2011, 8:15 pm
What's wrong with stereo mix?
It was aimed to record things with their original quality.
It does record it at a quieter volume, but Audacity can boost that.

Administrator
Administrator

on 8/27/2011, 9:56 pm
I'm saying, Audacity may not be the best, but I do suggest it.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/28/2011, 6:46 pm
ok i already have audacity and stero mix so ill see what i can do with it

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum