View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Icon or Animation Icon Requests

on 8/12/2011, 6:44 pm
I will make any icon or an animation icon for the FIRST 3 people who ask. the first person to ask will get to get an animation icon with 10 frames or less, or an normal icon. And the second person to ask will get to get an animation icon with 6 frames or less, or a normal icon.
And the third person who asks will get an animation icon with 4 icons or less, or an normal icon.

For THE NORMAL ICON all you have to give me is a SPRITE , A BACKGROUND, And if your name is long give me an abrieviation for your name.

For THE ANIMATION ICON all you have to give me is A SPRITE, A BACKGROUND, And if you name is too long give me an abrievation for your name. And YOU HAVE TO TELL ME what attack you want in the icon. Example: Goku Standing.

I will think about making more icons.
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Icon or Animation Icon Requests

on 2/18/2012, 8:33 am
salemananwari wrote:I will make any icon or an animation icon for the FIRST 3 people who ask. the first person to ask will get to get an animation icon with 10 frames or less, or an normal icon. And the second person to ask will get to get an animation icon with 6 frames or less, or a normal icon.
And the third person who asks will get an animation icon with 4 icons or less, or an normal icon.

For THE NORMAL ICON all you have to give me is a SPRITE , A BACKGROUND, And if your name is long give me an abrieviation for your name.

For THE ANIMATION ICON all you have to give me is A SPRITE, A BACKGROUND, And if you name is too long give me an abrievation for your name. And YOU HAVE TO TELL ME what attack you want in the icon. Example: Goku Standing.

I will think about making more icons.
how can i add mine, i just dont get it
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Icon or Animation Icon Requests

on 2/18/2012, 11:20 am
Isn't this a little.... unnecessary? I get your point but almost 90% of the people here can make their own icons, and i don't think you have anything super awesome powers to make better icons than us.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum