Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/28/2011, 10:47 pm
Can someone send/rip some Soul Eater Voice Clips For Me please? They're for my characters.
I'm gonna need The English voice clips of Soul, Death The Kid, and Black Star. Thanks to who finds some for me.





Konichiwa bakas! i am the awesome within your heart.
Getting New Computer...60% dealt with
Making More sprites.......66% dealt with
Getting Flash again........65% dealt with
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/28/2011, 10:52 pm
I can. Very Happy
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/28/2011, 10:59 pm
He can. ^

Also, thank you for asking this time. ^^







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/28/2011, 11:01 pm
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:I can. Very Happy
Really? Nice!Very Happy How long will it take :?: I hate to be such a ...damn... I don't know but I want all the voice clips from every episode you can possibly rip...Sorry, you could get some people to help you too, it would get things done faster. Anime usually doesn't have a lot of episodes- as it's based off mangaka and stuff, under 100 episodes... that should help, I guess. I hope this isn't a problem for you guys... Serious





Konichiwa bakas! i am the awesome within your heart.
Getting New Computer...60% dealt with
Making More sprites.......66% dealt with
Getting Flash again........65% dealt with
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/28/2011, 11:16 pm
Could you provide a few episodes your characters that you would like?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/28/2011, 11:20 pm
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:Could you provide a few episodes your characters that you would like?
Sure! I will just take some time to look them up since I found out about Soul Eater just lanst month:D
lol!





Konichiwa bakas! i am the awesome within your heart.
Getting New Computer...60% dealt with
Making More sprites.......66% dealt with
Getting Flash again........65% dealt with
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/28/2011, 11:21 pm
@PolarHevellAnimations wrote:
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:Could you provide a few episodes your characters that you would like?
Sure! I will just take some time to look them up since I found out about Soul Eater just lanst month:D
lol!

Ok I just want you to be happy with the voices!

EDIT: PM me the episodes.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/29/2011, 8:20 am
oh damn Im sorry to cosign on yo shit but if you can find blackstar Japanese voice while you're out there I would greatly appreciate it.no worries if you can't.

if this helps......





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/29/2011, 9:02 am
@PolarHevellAnimations wrote:
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:I can. Very Happy
Really? Nice!Very Happy How long will it take :?: I hate to be such a ...damn... I don't know but I want all the voice clips from every episode you can possibly rip...Sorry, you could get some people to help you too, it would get things done faster. Anime usually doesn't have a lot of episodes- as it's based off mangaka and stuff, under 100 episodes... that should help, I guess. I hope this isn't a problem for you guys... Serious
Well damn.






@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/29/2011, 5:27 pm
@Ping wrote:
@PolarHevellAnimations wrote:
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:I can. Very Happy
Really? Nice!Very Happy How long will it take :?: I hate to be such a ...damn... I don't know but I want all the voice clips from every episode you can possibly rip...Sorry, you could get some people to help you too, it would get things done faster. Anime usually doesn't have a lot of episodes- as it's based off mangaka and stuff, under 100 episodes... that should help, I guess. I hope this isn't a problem for you guys... Serious
Well damn.

Lol Ping thats what I said.

And @ Face Razz. Ok just PM me and we can discuss this.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/29/2011, 9:32 pm
I tried to just look for you, and I found Soul Eater Sound Effects lmfao.







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/29/2011, 9:53 pm
sound effect?? like what?





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/29/2011, 9:57 pm
A lot of sound effects from the episodes.







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/29/2011, 9:58 pm
link?





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/29/2011, 10:01 pm
Lmfao never mind this link doesn't even work.. xD







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/29/2011, 10:06 pm
Im planning to make an"anti-jo" and his skills somewhat match up with this





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/29/2011, 10:07 pm
I've never seen Soul Eater, you'll have to explain that to me some time.







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/29/2011, 10:15 pm
@Patt wrote:I've never seen Soul Eater, you'll have to explain that to me some time.
really? it ok 7/10 only because the animation fucked up the manga ending,kinda like FMA





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 6/30/2011, 12:59 pm
No updates on any sounds yet?







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 7/7/2011, 11:02 am
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:
@Ping wrote:
@PolarHevellAnimations wrote:
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:I can. Very Happy
Really? Nice!Very Happy How long will it take :?: I hate to be such a ...damn... I don't know but I want all the voice clips from every episode you can possibly rip...Sorry, you could get some people to help you too, it would get things done faster. Anime usually doesn't have a lot of episodes- as it's based off mangaka and stuff, under 100 episodes... that should help, I guess. I hope this isn't a problem for you guys... Serious
Well damn.

Lol Ping thats what I said.

And @ Face Razz. Ok just PM me and we can discuss this.
ummm ok I'll pm you I guess??





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 7/7/2011, 12:02 pm
No PM me.







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 7/7/2011, 12:06 pm
for black star jap voice?





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 7/7/2011, 12:07 pm
Yeah, iWant.







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 7/7/2011, 12:22 pm
but you've never even watched the show....why would you want em?





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: In Need Of Soul Eater Voice Clips

on 7/7/2011, 12:25 pm
You wanna argue?







[The Return]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum