View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Heavens Effect Archive

on 3/15/2011, 6:26 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:this just doesn't seem right! -_- who the fuck does that
...not everyones from hell DD...just alot of them...HER NAME HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!! How cant you trust that haha... Cool

"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Administrator
Administrator

on 3/15/2011, 6:52 pm
Well before I say anything I want to make it clear that I'm not being biased.

DD, lately you've been a real ignorant fuck and it's getting annoying. You seem so fucking butt hurt when it comes to effects, I mean I know you're protective over this shit but honestly why the fuck do you worry so fucking much. They are fucking EFFECTS, chill out with them, I mean even if they are decompiled, you worry so damn much. I hate decompilers and what not but you're just so fucking annoying...

Heaven, I thank you for giving us these effects. It's a very nice thing to do, though if they are decompiled then fuck you you can leave the site. Once again, thanks. :)

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/15/2011, 7:10 pm
@KRAnimation wrote:ITS A TRAP.

No this is

and for the effects

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/15/2011, 7:15 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Heaven, I thank you for giving us these effects. It's a very nice thing to do, though if they are decompiled then fuck you you can leave the site. Once again, thanks. :)
lol, well said. My point exactly, btw these effects are pretty sweet (hope their not decompiled), I've seen most of these in mugen tho so they might not be.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/15/2011, 7:26 pm
I've decided to just keep them private. You try to help somebody and everything goes ape shit. If a mod or admin or something could delete this thread.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/15/2011, 7:26 pm
-_- patt i see where your comming from but it just seemed suspicious that someone would give out a huge vault of effects to a forum on their first day....it just seems wrong to me, idk, either way you can edit your post to enclude the effects pack again, but if these become overused i swear to god

edit @ above post: .....really...wow
Administrator
Administrator

on 3/15/2011, 7:29 pm
@Heaven wrote:I've decided to just keep them private. You try to help somebody and everything goes ape shit. If a mod or admin or something could delete this thread.
There's no need for either. You decided to give people effects, no big deal, as long as they're not stolen. ^^

@darkdragon581 wrote:-_- patt i see where your comming from but it just seemed suspicious that someone would give out a huge vault of effects to a forum on their first day....it just seems wrong to me, idk, either way you can edit your post to enclude the effects pack again, but if these become overused i swear to god

edit @ above post: .....really...wow
Well yeah but someone who'd like to help someone would do it. It obviously just happened. Even if they WERE decompiled what would change the difference other than the fact they're all stolen. What, if they're stolen it's okay to post it but it's bad that they put it up? That doesn't even make sense.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/15/2011, 7:34 pm
@Heaven wrote:I've decided to just keep them private. You try to help somebody and everything goes ape shit. If a mod or admin or something could delete this thread.

Pretty much Dark dragon over here is the Effects Vault Inspector Hes like the Health Inspector but with out the pen and badge

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/15/2011, 7:35 pm
Really that how are you handle this can't we do this more peacefully no need to curse it just makes you look wrost
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 3/15/2011, 7:37 pm
Locked under OP request.

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Spritan
Spritan

Heaven's Effects

on 5/13/2012, 3:48 pm
These are heavens effects and I hope you enjoy then and my ban that follows

Download

Last edited by Jellal on 5/13/2012, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/29/2012, 3:40 am
Since the shitstorm about this is over, I returned this thread back to normal.

Administrator
Administrator

on 6/6/2012, 4:37 am
I merged this with the original topic
I was going to delete the original topic but this made me keep it:
@Patt wrote:DD, lately you've been a real ignorant fuck and it's getting annoying

Spritan
Spritan

on 6/9/2012, 6:25 pm
Does ripping the effects from Mugen count as decompling them, cause that where I see a majority of these effects coming from.

"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/13/2012, 11:13 am
^ Yeah. "Ripping" is another word for decompile/stealing.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum