View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Sup guys.

on 3/11/2011, 12:34 pm
NS here! I've been on The Spritas for quite a while now, learning new skills on the way. I am your average college student, with an average girlfriend, living an average life-style. Hahaha. I'm looking to explore the world someday, Japan is my first stop.

Ok lets cut to the chase.

I fucking love to animate JUS styled sprites. Most of you know this, some of you do not, but now you do : D
I have many rivals on here including one Narutard.
It's kind of funny, my name is NintendoStar01 and animating Mario sprites is my least favourite.

Blah blah blah, anybody got some questions? xD

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Sup guys.

on 3/11/2011, 12:38 pm
Do you like booty?

Hello. I am Pingboy. I am a Narutard of many. NS. You seem like a decent guy. Welcome to the Spritas. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I think you'll like it here.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/11/2011, 12:40 pm
Hey Pingboy, nice to meet you. And yeah I like booty :3

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/11/2011, 12:42 pm
Awesome! Hey we should hangout sometime! We should go to some restaurant. What do you like? I like Chinese food. Oh! NS. You should come over my house! Perhaps we could hang out and play my PS3 with me! What games do you like?

NS. Do you have a job?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/11/2011, 12:46 pm
Easy boy xD

I mostly like most platforming games, hack n slash, fighting and shooter ; )

Yeah I have a job retail, it's part-time.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/11/2011, 12:57 pm
Oh! NS! You should join the Kirby Fan Character tournament! I mean, well....first you got to make a Kirby! XD. I'm making a Kirby Fan Character myself. His name is Xeoras. He is Sareo's nobody. (: If I ever get to make it in there, I hope I can face you!
NS! We will be buds. Niggas hangin' on da streets. Oh. NS. I should probably tell you about some people here. There's this one nigga name Leo. I call him Leonidas, but here is this description.

Leo - Talks about booty a lot. Loves Naruto, and goes off-topic as well. He's a pretty good animator. TOO good, to be specific Wink. He praises Eric. He likes Eric. Ew. Leonidas always starts saying some b.s. in other peoples introductions here. He's like:"I AM LEONIDAS. THE GREATEST SPRITAN EVER!!!". Thing like that, but he's pretty cool. I mess with him sometimes. He's prety cool.

There is this moderator called Granadico. He's just like Leonidas. A booty lover. Likes Eric, says the same things in introductioni threads and crap. I should ban Leo and Grandmother, but they are unique, so I keep them living.

There is this moderator nigga called DarkDingo. Not to be offensive, but he say gay things. I think he would be emo, because of his name, but he ain't dark at all. He said some innappropiate things to me, like booty is so good...who says that NS? Who says that?

Me. I'm cool. I live in Brazil. I'm pretty chill. I used to animate with Flash CS3, but now I don't. I made some pretty cool Pivot animations though. Also, I don't say gay things like DarkDingo. He takes Kirby and Maple crap seriously. Dude has issues.

NS. How do you like this place?

Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 3/11/2011, 8:16 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:with an average girlfriend

Pics or didn't happen

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/11/2011, 10:10 pm
Screw dat. Dat assseh-..

on 3/12/2011, 4:42 am
Hey welcome to The Spritas! So, your name is NintendoStar, right?

Pingboy wrote:Leo - Talks about booty a lot. Loves Naruto, and goes off-topic as well. He's a pretty good animator. TOO good, to be specific . He praises Eric. He likes Eric. Ew. Leonidas always starts saying some b.s. in other peoples introductions here. He's like:"I AM LEONIDAS. THE GREATEST SPRITAN EVER!!!". Thing like that, but he's pretty cool. I mess with him sometimes. He's prety cool.

Pingboy wrote:Me. I'm cool. I live in Brazil.

Ping, you better be joking. Or else... you know what's happening.

Also you FAIL since your rank completly ends your false history. BTW, I wouldn't call myself Leonidas. I'm not a spartan.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/12/2011, 5:23 am
@Granadico wrote:
NintendoStar01 wrote:with an average girlfriend

Pics or didn't happen

Fucking paedo. Hahaha, nah, I would post pics but I can't find my fucking usb for this camera... I might have to buy a new one. I'll post them up don't worry. *cough*Paedo*cough*.

leocartoon1 wrote:Hey welcome to The Spritas! So, your name is NintendoStar, right?

Pingboy wrote:Leo - Talks about booty a lot. Loves Naruto, and goes off-topic as well. He's a pretty good animator. TOO good, to be specific . He praises Eric. He likes Eric. Ew. Leonidas always starts saying some b.s. in other peoples introductions here. He's like:"I AM LEONIDAS. THE GREATEST SPRITAN EVER!!!". Thing like that, but he's pretty cool. I mess with him sometimes. He's prety cool.

Pingboy wrote:Me. I'm cool. I live in Brazil.

Ping, you better be joking. Or else... you know what's happening.

Also you FAIL since your rank completly ends your false history. BTW, I wouldn't call myself Leonidas. I'm not a spartan.

Nice to meet you Leo. And yeah my name is NintendoStar. My real name is Benny ;D

Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 3/12/2011, 11:14 pm
I'm not a pedo, i'm only 15 D:
and you're a pedo, telling us to get in your van >_>

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/12/2011, 11:38 pm
damz so tings get srs, Leo?

Also, Granadico. You keep telling yourself that, but...you are a pedo.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum